Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
maine!
    #4795552 -

so i'm sitting in a hotel room in portland, me. going to visit a couple of universities and some friends over the next 2 days, in maine and vermont. new england in the fall is beautiful! :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Krishna]
    #4795557 -

Ahhh lucky! That's beautiful country up there!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4795583 -

unfortunately i don't have the time nor the money to swing down to nyc, but the next time i'm in the area, you can count on it!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Krishna]
    #4795595 -

:smile:  I'd be flabberghasted with disgust if it wasn't so...!

Are you looking at UVM?  Smoke some of those heady Vermont nugs my brother, they are a holy commodity.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4795612 -

actually not visiting the university of vermont, even though i'll probably apply there - this trip, i'm visiting bowdoin and colby in maine, and middlebury in vermont. but i know from experience about those heady nuggets. actually, some of the best green i've ever seen was home grown in maine. i guess they used to have an independent governor who refused to spend money on the war on drugs!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Krishna]
    #4795617 -

Vermont has Senator Patrick Leahy...and he's just fucking cool.  He had Phish and Ben and Jerry's each recorded in some official Congressional log of recognition. :thumbup: :lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Krishna]
    #4795651 -

Thats because of the pot laws there everyone grows fat nugs in Maine

somthing like

sale 1 pound or less misdemeaner 1 year max

5-100 plants misdemeaner 1 year max

crazy.. better than cali

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4795662 -

I've heard Maine had some pretty lenient laws too. In any case, I'd love to visit New England. As much as I've traveled, I've never been there....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4795694 -

You noobs.  I live in Maine, isn't any "leniency" here.

It's pretty, and pretty boring.  :tongue:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4795703 -

Heh! I could say pretty much the same for middle Tennessee.... :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4795834 -

I was in the costal city of Camden, Maine in August of 2004 before Coventry, probably the best place in the US I have been besides the rockies.


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4796997 -

HEY! i live in maine! about 20 minutes from portland  :hippie:


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4797133 -

ToiletDuk said:
Heh! I could say pretty much the same for middle Tennessee.... :crazy:



mid TN is boring? meh, try coming over to the East side, you'll learn to appreciate the middle more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: Krishna]
    #4797744 -

If you're going to NY City next time you're in the area, that means you have to come to Boston to visit too!  :thumbup:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maine! [Re: debianlinux]
    #4797773 -

Oh I've been to East Tennessee many times! At least y'all have some cool mountains over there....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick?
( 1 2 all )
EvLiL 2,338 24 07/02/07 09:24 PM
by EvLiL
* What does a Vermont Driver's License look like (Trying to screw the system) StrandedVoyager 2,734 7 07/25/05 03:34 AM
by Fospher
* Bush - Proposed War Crimes - Maybe Prosecuted - In Vermont eve69 805 7 12/29/07 02:10 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Vermont SoDak_Stranger 496 0 07/22/04 08:29 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* should i got to university of vermont samueljackson 1,609 17 09/16/05 10:33 PM
by sander
* I'm in Vermont Boom 919 14 01/11/07 09:37 PM
by Boom
* Anyone in vermont? I want this man impeached. kilroy69 816 12 01/13/06 04:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) Boom 737 9 01/13/06 07:00 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
834 topic views. 3 members, 184 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.