Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS)
    #5177549 -

So I went skiing the past few days at  Sugarbush, a mountain in Vermont.  I forgot to take lots of pics, but here are a few  :blush:




this was a lodge near the summit





random mountain shot




This is a car that woke me up at 2 am last night, some drunk guy drove right off the road and whacked a sign for the place I was staying at...then took off with his friend :lol:  He probably avoided a DUI leaving the scene.. (Ted Kennedy style)



Some random smoky mountains



Goin' home





That's all I took :frown:


Oh well/.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: Boom]
    #5177555 -

I haven't been skiing in years but I might go next weekend!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5177564 -

Yah it's a good time...I want to try snowboarding though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: Boom]
    #5177565 -

I am interested in snowboarding, but I ski so very seldom that I'd always rather do that than learn how to snowboard.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) *DELETED* [Re: Boom]
    #5177633 -

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) *DELETED* [Re: poke smot!]
    #5177667 -

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: poke smot!]
    #5177675 -

i've spent some time up there..

Mt Piler and west tompson i think it was called..

it's a nive little state..


(i know i spelled probally both those places wrong,ha)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #5177768 -

Yeah it's Montpelier :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: poke smot!]
    #5177776 -

poke smot! said:
btw, the drunk driver went to appalachian state university.




:lol:i know alot of people through the years from there,hahaha,i wouldn't be the least bit suprised..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #5177783 -

Yeah It's on the back of the window, you can see it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* What does a Vermont Driver's License look like (Trying to screw the system) StrandedVoyager 2,734 7 07/25/05 01:34 AM
by Fospher
* Vermont SoDak_Stranger 496 0 07/22/04 06:29 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* odin and annie on SNOWBOARDS! mariasabina 1,481 16 03/26/04 01:28 PM
by oDin
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Damn huge power outage. Little Shroom 1,326 19 08/19/03 07:27 AM
by Ripple
* resizing pics highoman 1,634 9 01/21/03 04:10 AM
by highoman
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
737 topic views. 10 members, 330 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.