Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick?
    #7119283 -

Hiya all.

So I have a pick....I'm leaving for Vermont tommorrow to stay with a family member, I haven't been to vermont in ages.....I liked it when I was a kid though. I guess we will see...I love the woods so many vermont is better? how's fishing in Vermont? Are the people nice?

I remember when I was with my Aunt ages ago there was like 1-2 houses every mile haha.

I lived in connecticut all my life though, all friends here.....so what do you think? I rather stay in either -ct or vermont....isn't land/houses cheaper in vermont?


so whatcha all think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119295 -

I read a book once about a family in Maine. Periodicaly they would send the women to town so they didn't go crazy living in the woods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Booby]
    #7119304 -

lol....atleast I'll have my girlfriend & family ;P


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119360 -

Anyone been to VT recentley? How's the house prices & is there much traffic at all? even in CT there is too much! I'd like to drive and enjoy myself rather then drive, stop for 234523 years.....less crashes there too I would imagine


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119367 -

You should stay in CT, than you and I can chillax and smoke a J

I have Trolly names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7119374 -

um.. neither.. is that an option? ,lol


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Infrared]
    #7119381 -

lol but ct looks like poop compared to vermont.........uhm where in ct are you Apolly?


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119386 -

Plus the beaches in ct have like condom and crap floating in them...with


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119397 -

You just fully don't realize the untapped potential CT has to offer. ;-) Any where you live, long enough, turns to crap at some point, in my opinion.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7119447 -

yeah, but ct is shitty, too many people, not much woods here atleast in hamden......fishing is ok but the crap in the water is nasty...VT=good fishing,biking=hiking=more land =less people = start a new life, ct has all my past dark memories........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119467 -

Do you travel a lot?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7119772 -

Naw man, I actually don't have time....I work online (design websites) so it's hard to travel...I need a house and a computer to work, I design websites/program/graphics you name it...online I can do it......job pays good (current one) work w/ 50 of my friends....not saying exactly how much I make but its over 300/hr ;P

So I think I can build a nice custom house in VT...near a moutain perhaps....hell I'll keep you posted....& post photos ;P fishing 2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119786 -

Damn, got any openings?! Laid off from what could've been kind of a dream job, here:-(. LOL. ;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Infrared]
    #7119825 -

Infrared said:
um.. neither.. is that an option? ,lol



:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119834 -

some awesome pics of VT...I remember going to vermont and going in this enormos cave w/ my uncle (rip) I actually brought tons home it was pretty fun too

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45527897/?qo=5&q=vermont&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7119841 -

maybe so man, what can you do online?

brb though I'm going to get dinner ;P

lobster rolls from "jimmies"

anyway tell me what u can do online graphics/programming/html/other various easy tasks too


--------------------
~evlil'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7120212 -

VT for sure.

i have some good friends more downstate towards Montpellier. 

Comparative to CT, I can't be sure, but I would guess that real-estate/house prices are going to be more manageable in VT.  Since you are in a field of work that doesn't require you to find a physical space, if you can maintain your income than you should be able to live better in VT than CT. 

I would assume the political climate of VT would be more to your liking than CT... but, I don't really know enough about you to be sure..

Outdoors, VT kicks CT's ass all over the place... some of the best trout fishing in the NE is in Vermont, for sure.. and there is a lot of water up there.  Not to mention all the space for hiking, biking, and camping....

And.. VT has way better greens.. :smile:

yos-

Edited by Yoschie99 (10/09/08 08:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7120320 -

I always got the impression that Connecticut is a well-to-do suburb for people who commute into Manhattan to work everyday. Vermont is the only NE state I have never been to but I do hear good things about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: EvLiL]
    #7120363 -

EvLiL said:
I lived in Connecticut all my life though, all friends here.....so what do you think? I rather stay in either -ct or Vermont....isn't land/houses cheaper in Vermont?




You can always move back if you really hate it and it's not like it's half way across the globe. A friend of mine moved to Main for a year or two before coming back to CT.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vermont or Connecticut...? What would you pick? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #7120688 -

Yeah, thanks for the info. I'm just staying for now...if I like it, I may stay for a long time....I like fishing/outdoors/woods and yeah I love marijuana ;P Once my friend from CT said he went there just for the weed.........

how are the people there? I looked it up @ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vermont & lots say it sucks, some say its good........I guess I'll find out myself.... Pictures really don't do much I have to experience it for myself...

---14. vermont
21 up, 47 down


A fucking shithole of drug-addicts and morons. Let's live in a frozen tundra of retards who's main industry is maple syrup trees and re-selling pot from Canada. Ever meet a fuckin hot girl in Vermont? Good luck finding pussy up there, it's probably tainted with pale, hairy cunts and the semi-decent chicks are complete wastes and bitches from being hit on by every stoner loser. Gotta love high taxes, nothing to do, freezing your ass off, no employment opportunities and a socialism of fake niceness. FUCK VERMONT

Vermonter: A fucking idiot. he said......atleast I have a hot GF.......is he right? lol

Edited by EvLiL (07/02/07 06:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* should i got to university of vermont samueljackson 1,609 17 09/16/05 08:33 PM
by sander
* Connecticut Mushroom Joyride OneMoreRobot3021 929 4 07/12/04 01:21 PM
by OldSpice
* What does a Vermont Driver's License look like (Trying to screw the system) StrandedVoyager 2,734 7 07/25/05 01:34 AM
by Fospher
* Vermont SoDak_Stranger 496 0 07/22/04 06:29 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* I'm in Vermont Boom 919 14 01/11/07 07:37 PM
by Boom
* if you had to pick one hike, what would be the best?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 2,516 38 09/01/04 03:08 AM
by kadakuda
* Anyone in vermont? I want this man impeached. kilroy69 816 12 01/13/06 02:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Couple o' Vermont Pics (HUGE PICS) Boom 737 9 01/13/06 05:00 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,337 topic views. 5 members, 119 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.