Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Colledge
    #10977151 -

Well, it's the start of week two at the university. It's much better than a community college. I'm actually a little upset that I didn't come out sooner.

Semesters > Quarters


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Phychotron]
    #10977408 -

Colledge.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10977411 -

Mataspore said:
Colledge.




--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10977446 -

The_Ghost said:
Mataspore said:
Colledge.





i iz a colledge stoodunt. whut?


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Phychotron]
    #10977447 -

What are you majoring in?


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: destructo_low]
    #10977455 -

Hes been gone fer' an hour n' 15 now.

I'd like to know too.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Phychotron]
    #10977475 -

Phychotron said:
Well, it's the start of week two at the university. It's much better than a community college. I'm actually a little upset that I didn't come out sooner.

Semesters > Quarters




I should have come out of community college sooner too.  Im about to start on the quarter system and am unsure about it - I think I would prefer semesters is only for the mere fact that longer winter break means more snowboarding time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10977480 -

Hope it's not English lol.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: destructo_low]
    #10977484 -

destructo_low said:
Hope it's not English lol.




LOL :ilold:


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: DieCommie]
    #10977529 -

I also like semesters better as generally it means there is more time in between tests.  That used to piss me off during my bachelors degree when Id have to show up to class to find out if a test was coming up soon.  The semester system I could safely not worry about the whole test problem (though at that point I was actually going to class all the time). 

However it has its drawbacks.  I liked the 3 part series that were offered in undergrad.  I took a series where I only cared about the first 2 classes so I didn't take the third.  In a semester system all 3 would be lumped into 2 courses so Id be stuck.  It seems like a quarter system is better at allowing you to take more of what you want and less extraneous stuff.  It also allows you to take the random varied class as its only 1/3 of the non-summer year instead of 1/2 so you can indulge yourself every once in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10977533 -

Yes, you guys caught the d. I did that on purpose because that's how i spelled it once when i was in the fifth grade.

Major: Electrical Engineering


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Phychotron]
    #10977540 -

Phychotron said:
Yes, you guys caught the d. I did that on purpose because that's how i spelled it once when i was in the fifth grade.

Major: Electrical Engineering



I believe you mean Endgineering.

:shoosh:


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10977556 -

ChairmanMeow said:
I believe you mean Endgineering.





:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Chespirito]
    #10977558 -

On the quarter system I was going to 2-3 classes five days a week, now i have 2 classes 3x a week, and 3 classes 2x a week. You still get about 15 classes a year, but with semesters you have more time to absorb the material. A day off after a big lecture is awesome.

Sure, it draws it out an extra 6 weeks, but not having to deal with EVERY class every day is peace of mind.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colledge [Re: Phychotron]
    #10977567 -

general rule: if you fail engineering your bound to become a business major.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Off To Colledge Phychotron 517 13 09/25/06 04:15 AM
by Newbie
* the Phychotrons Officaly Gonna start using Linux Thread
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,740 31 06/06/05 05:47 AM
by MAIA
* Woot, just got my winter semester grades back kaniz 1,643 10 05/10/06 10:39 AM
by badchad
* First day of the Spring Semester
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 4,336 27 02/22/09 11:49 AM
by Neuron
* taking a semester off to save up money? kintos 666 8 12/13/09 10:48 PM
by nooneman
* failed all of my college classes except for one first semester
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 10,293 114 12/17/11 09:32 PM
by millzy
* So Roadkill was over at my house Phychotron 1,181 9 05/12/06 06:55 PM
by Phychotron
* How Many Credit Hours Are You Taking Next Semester?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
jenns_hot 5,256 82 12/12/08 10:04 PM
by grewya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
460 topic views. 8 members, 20 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.