Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10233557 -

All this talk here lately about coleus, I may have to give it a shot. I have clumps of this stuff in my backyard


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10233567 -

:shrug: I didn't find anything useful on erowid either.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10233584 -

.


--------------------
This is the strangest life I've ever known.

Edited by scruffymafia (06/24/20 02:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10233607 -

Its probably going to require lye, hcl or citric acid, and naptha (or something similar).

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234066 -

the coleus that is the "right" kind around here is sold under the name Sellwood thunder.

i wonder if an isopropyl extraction would work, i know people who have had great results doing iso extractions on morning glory seeds.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #10234165 -

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/images/g139a.jpg

There are many Coleus cultivars. Color is not as important as the leaf shape and pattern when ID'ing from my understanding. It appears that both are active :shrug:.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10234209 -

Nice plants Buddy:grin:And Coleus is really not active in my opinion.I've tried using it all sorts of ways,and got nothing.i believe you though scruffy if you say it worked for you,but it never did anything for me.I also remember that post where the Dude did the extraction.he said he got something from it.I have tons of Coleus,so maybe I'll try to extract it in some alcohol,or something:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: KBG1977]
    #10234252 -

Yeah, one of the reasons I want to do an extraction is to try the alks in fairly pure form. Dosing might be tricky lol.

I've got Brugmansia, Caapi (yellow and white), and some other uncommon ethno (I forget :shrug:) coming soon. I think I have some new salvia plants nailed down too.

I really hope the khat seeds are viable. I am trying 2 ways to germ. I think one will be just as effective as the other for germing, but I'm interested in how the different mediums will effect seedling growth. I hope I get to find out.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234335 -

Right on,you should try it.Hey,and who knows maybe you could develop a new psychoactive Product!!!You could name it,and be like Dr Albert Hofmann.That's cool that your expanding your Collection.I've always wanted a Salvia plant.You know they say Coleus really does have effects similar to Salvia.They are the same family of plants,I do believe.Yo,what's the Word on that khat?That stuff will get really get ya man;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #10234346 -

weiliiiiiii said:
the coleus that is the "right" kind around here is sold under the name Sellwood thunder.

i wonder if an isopropyl extraction would work, i know people who have had great results doing iso extractions on morning glory seeds.:shrug:



They used pentane to extract capsaicin and terpenes
Maybe this will help shed some light
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6919095.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: KBG1977]
    #10234355 -

Nothing on the khat yet. I started it on Wednesday. So anywhere between 4 to 20 days I guess. I would like to get several more plants. I think this summer will be more focused on plants. I think I'll buy more cacti starting in August. I have A LOT of things going on. Grow this, extract that, smoke all of it, etc..... I think I'm going to get a corkscrew willow. I want to get a few trees for the yard.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: TheManWithTheHat]
    #10234362 -

TheManWithTheHat said:
weiliiiiiii said:
the coleus that is the "right" kind around here is sold under the name Sellwood thunder.

i wonder if an isopropyl extraction would work, i know people who have had great results doing iso extractions on morning glory seeds.:shrug:



They used pentane to extract capsaicin and terpenes
Maybe this will help shed some light
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6919095.html



Its an oil extract though.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234384 -

Yeah trees are cool buddy:grin:You should get a small Japanese maple,and Bonsai it.i'm going to buy a small one soon,and trim it up,and keep it in a small pot.They are so awesome:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: KBG1977]
    #10234486 -

I saw a nice one. It has very bright yellow leaves. Its about 4' tall. They want $75 for it. I think I may get it an keep it in a pot.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234500 -

DO IT!!! I'm going to buy one Tomorrow,and trim it up,if I can buy a small one for cheap.I think Lowe's has them for cheap.I'll post pics of it soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: KBG1977]
    #10234517 -

Yeah, the one I have in my gallery was $40. I've seen the same variety go for $100+ at nurseries.

I gotta go lay down. The opium has got the better of me. I should post pics of my 1920's Japanese opium pipe. Its cool as hell. All this talk of Japanese maples somehow got my opium swelled brain to think about that pipe lol.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234555 -

I'd like to see that;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10234579 -

ethnoguy said:
TheManWithTheHat said:
weiliiiiiii said:
the coleus that is the "right" kind around here is sold under the name Sellwood thunder.

i wonder if an isopropyl extraction would work, i know people who have had great results doing iso extractions on morning glory seeds.:shrug:



They used pentane to extract capsaicin and terpenes
Maybe this will help shed some light
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6919095.html



Its an oil extract though.

EG



Mmmm oil that contains terpenes
Coleus oil + coleus terpenes = Much less plant matter and crap
Then you could potentially try from there
Fractional distillation/Fractional freezing
Acid/base
Polar/nonpolar
and on, and on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: TheManWithTheHat]
    #10235475 -

Or just do an a/b and possibly a defatting and/or wash. Why do one extraction, just to do another one?

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10235684 -

You all have convinced me to germinate my coleus seeds. :mad2:


--------------------
:hanky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* matts 766 2 03/13/03 05:15 AM
by aeonblue
* MAOI & smoked Brugmansia suaveolens Neon 2,906 7 08/28/06 09:26 AM
by Vertigo6911
* Brugmansias trip of insanity aussishroomhead 2,399 3 06/20/02 06:34 AM
by EvilGir
* Sleeping with my brugmansia tree - Experiment Meat_hod 4,020 17 10/16/06 02:45 PM
by Konnrade
* Sleeping near a Brugmansia/Datura plant will induce intense nightmares? Quake3 7,423 9 02/24/14 03:49 AM
by Icyus
* Suggestions to indoor ethnos sopp1 1,546 16 07/16/04 12:21 PM
by Stonehenge
* Brace yourself for another freak cold snap amberica,and fellow Floridians!!!
( 1 2 all )
KBG1977 2,771 31 04/08/09 03:44 PM
by Prof. Astro
* Hyper-Mega-Anti-Fungi-Tek-For-Amberica TheManWithTheHat 1,905 18 04/16/09 05:32 PM
by TheManWithTheHat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
7,880 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.