Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Emo poem
    #10151701 -

I was requested in my previous thread (societies happy people) to write an emo poem.

Chuckle away "Conformists"...

I went to the park
It was after dark
A couple was having sex on a bench
So I ripped off their brains with a wrench
Their corpses had this stench
So I started to cry
And I began to write this poem

Why is the world so cruel?
I want to go drown in a pool
Let me shoot up some H
While the bodies go to waste

I want to tear up my wrist
While the player gets an assist
And I cry because...
I'm drowning in the pool





Ok that's all afk putting on makeup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emo poem [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10151748 -

:drgonz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emo poem [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10152039 -

at first i thought it would actually be funny and good
but you really didnt go with it

lame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emo poem [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10152340 -

Then my goal of people getting pissed offf/annoyed/dissapointed worked

excellent

Edited by Anonymous (04/12/09 02:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Emotional Weather (poem) Anonymous 282 4 06/01/10 12:55 AM
by Anonymous
* emo kids
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 680 30 03/04/09 07:40 PM
by Anonymous
* emo fucks Anonymous 333 19 11/21/08 01:39 AM
by Anonymous
* my first poem, what do you think? Anonymous 346 16 01/27/10 12:24 PM
by Anonymous
* Why shouldn't I join the Marine Corps.?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,906 60 11/03/10 08:05 PM
by Anonymous
* poem help? Anonymous 244 8 01/19/09 09:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Poem time or whatever it is Anonymous 259 5 10/08/08 12:41 AM
by Anonymous
* my poem - the leaf of paris Anonymous 119 5 04/26/17 10:22 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
186 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.