Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
my poem - the leaf of paris
    #24264358 -

Yes,I see thee
Green in thyself
How luscious you are
I look at you from afar
Do you think I am pretty? I think you are pretty.
I am not a liar,I want to set you on fire,and inhale your sweetness.

What is thy nature?
You are strange,you have the power to derange,to stimulate,to irritate,to seduce.
But you are only a plant,but at the same time so not a plant.






Mmhm..

Edited by Anonymous (04/22/17 03:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my poem - the leaf of paris [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24270115 -

please delete your post.

thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my poem - the leaf of paris [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24270372 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Yes,I see thee anus
Brown in thyself
How luscious you are
I look at you from afar
Do you think I am pretty? I think you are pretty.
I am not a liar,I want to set you on fire,and inhale your sweetness.

What is thy nature?
You are strange,you have the power to derange,to stimulate,to irritate,to seduce.
But you are only an anus,but at the same time so not an anus.






Mmhm..



poem improved, now with more anus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my poem - the leaf of paris [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24271071 -

You guys are hilarious. PAHAHAHA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my poem - the leaf of paris [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24271075 -

That was fucking great. Lmaooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my poem - the leaf of paris [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24272800 -

i enjoyed that poem OP, dont let these cattle get you down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ever Gotten Any Strange Drug Proposals On The Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,892 52 12/29/07 10:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Confessions of a stranger in a strange land. Anonymous 437 7 09/12/07 10:41 PM
by Anonymous
* Best masturbation method (weird topic?)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,793 32 01/15/09 02:56 PM
by Anonymous
* when u ejaculate does it fly far
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,338 42 05/05/08 09:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Anonimity as a cover for cowardice? Anonymous 441 13 12/31/08 04:43 PM
by Anonymous
* People's obsession with Sports.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,398 57 03/05/09 02:35 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* What is the definition of Drugkidism? Anonymous 418 6 10/16/07 05:02 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
119 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.