Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
so apparently
    #10131872 -

apparently someone i met ONCE has been going around telling people that I deal and a bunch of crap like that and he says he hangs out with me all the time (which I don't do either of) and I'm getting calls from a ton of people I've never talked to before saying he gave them my number and stuff,

i don't have anything and I don't deal or anything, should I just ignore this whole situation or go and try and talk to the guy spreading all this bullshit?


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/08/09 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131901 -

ah shit man ahah maybe you should start selling shit and makin some money  cuz you already got some clients :awesome:


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131907 -

pfxtc said:
apparently someone i met ONCE has been going around telling people that I deal and a bunch of crap like that and he says he hangs out with me all the time (which I don't do either of) and I'm getting calls from a ton of people I've never talked to before saying he gave them my number and stuff,

i don't have anything and I don't deal or anything, should I just ignore this whole situation or go and try and talk to the guy spreading all this bullshit?



The kid sounds like a nutter, I would break off all communication with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10131908 -

:awesome:

seriously though, i'd be buggin at the situation but thats cause most people my age that i've met have almost all been really retarded when it comes to buying/selling/smoking weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10131915 -

damn dude you beat me to the punch.... Id say start slinging so at least the rumors are true :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: sjacobn]
    #10131926 -

sjacobn said:
pfxtc said:
apparently someone i met ONCE has been going around telling people that I deal and a bunch of crap like that and he says he hangs out with me all the time (which I don't do either of) and I'm getting calls from a ton of people I've never talked to before saying he gave them my number and stuff,

i don't have anything and I don't deal or anything, should I just ignore this whole situation or go and try and talk to the guy spreading all this bullshit?



The kid sounds like a nutter, I would break off all communication with him.



the kid is a major tweaker


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/08/09 05:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: AbortionVictim]
    #10131929 -

:ilold:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131934 -

Quote:
the kid is a major tweaker, and he's also a pretty common snitch,

i met him ONCE and see him around from time to time

and he's going around saying I deal in pounds and shit which is absolutely false and we do all this shit together which is also make believe,

i think ignoring him would be my best bet



punch him in the fucking head


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131935 -

that will bite you in the ass sooner or later, change your number and cool off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131948 -

pfxtc said:
sjacobn said:
pfxtc said:
apparently someone i met ONCE has been going around telling people that I deal and a bunch of crap like that and he says he hangs out with me all the time (which I don't do either of) and I'm getting calls from a ton of people I've never talked to before saying he gave them my number and stuff,

i don't have anything and I don't deal or anything, should I just ignore this whole situation or go and try and talk to the guy spreading all this bullshit?



The kid sounds like a nutter, I would break off all communication with him.



the kid is a major tweaker



What's he saying that he does with you? Maybe the kid is just a fucking loser and needs to pretend he has friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: sjacobn]
    #10131953 -

ganjababy said:
that will bite you in the ass sooner or later, change your number and cool off.



sjacobn said:
pfxtc said:
sjacobn said:
pfxtc said:
apparently someone i met ONCE has been going around telling people that I deal and a bunch of crap like that and he says he hangs out with me all the time (which I don't do either of) and I'm getting calls from a ton of people I've never talked to before saying he gave them my number and stuff,

i don't have anything and I don't deal or anything, should I just ignore this whole situation or go and try and talk to the guy spreading all this bullshit?



The kid sounds like a nutter, I would break off all communication with him.



the kid is a major tweaker



What's he saying that he does with you? Maybe the kid is just a fucking loser and needs to pretend he has friends.



oh apparently we bomb pounds of mushies every other week and all this nonsense, people ask him for stuff and he refers them to me saying that I'm holding all of his shit, which is what worries me. utter bullshit


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/08/09 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131966 -

Leave it to a speed freak to not STFU. :rolleyes:

This is a bad situation.

Approach him that he should STFU, sever ties with him, change your number, get all contraband out of your house (I take it you're not a dealer, I mean your personal use stuff) and let it blow over.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131970 -

Holy fuck, that kid sounds straight up delusional. I would confront him about it just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: Asante]
    #10131981 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Leave it to a speed freak to not STFU. :rolleyes:

This is a bad situation.

Approach him that he should STFU, sever ties with him, change your number, get all contraband out of your house (I take it you're not a dealer, I mean your personal use stuff) and let it blow over.



So you think approaching him is a good idea?

And I'm not worried about contraband, I don't have anything nor plan on it. But possession is only 9/10, the 1/10 is freaking me out :smile:
sjacobn said:
Holy fuck, that kid sounds straight up delusional. I would confront him about it just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.



The problem with delusional tweakers : They don't listen to anything you say.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/08/09 05:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10131989 -

sjacobn said:
Holy fuck, that kid sounds straight up delusional. I would confront him about it just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.



The problem with delusional tweakers : They don't listen to anything you say.



Who said anything about talking ;D

Edited by sjacobn (04/08/09 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: sjacobn]
    #10131990 -

Just let it go..if he's to the point where he's making up that he's friends with you he most likely (with all seriousness) has little to no friends. Hurting him or telling him to "stfu" is only gonna make his life worse..just let it go, it'll blow over.

:sunny:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: shadyy]
    #10132006 -

shadysteve said:
Just let it go..if he's to the point where he's making up that he's friends with you he most likely (with all seriousness) has little to no friends. Hurting him or telling him to "stfu" is only gonna make his life worse..just let it go, it'll blow over.

:sunny:



I tend to agree with this line of thinking but what the kid is saying could seriously fuck pfxtc over in the long run. Think getting robbed! Or even raided by the dea for trafficking pounds of marijuana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: sjacobn]
    #10132021 -

sjacobn said:
shadysteve said:
Just let it go..if he's to the point where he's making up that he's friends with you he most likely (with all seriousness) has little to no friends. Hurting him or telling him to "stfu" is only gonna make his life worse..just let it go, it'll blow over.

:sunny:



I tend to agree with this line of thinking but what the kid is saying could seriously fuck pfxtc over in the long run. Think getting robbed! Or even raided by the dea for trafficking pounds of marijuana.



decisions.. decisions..

i think i'll just tell him to do me a favor and stop dropping my name all ove the place and walk away, short and sweet :smile:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/08/09 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10132036 -

:super:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so apparently [Re: pfxtc]
    #10132049 -

pfxtc said:
sjacobn said:
shadysteve said:
Just let it go..if he's to the point where he's making up that he's friends with you he most likely (with all seriousness) has little to no friends. Hurting him or telling him to "stfu" is only gonna make his life worse..just let it go, it'll blow over.

:sunny:



I tend to agree with this line of thinking but what the kid is saying could seriously fuck pfxtc over in the long run. Think getting robbed! Or even raided by the dea for trafficking pounds of marijuana.



decisions.. decisions..

i think i'll just tell him to do me a favor and stop dropping my name all ove the place and walk away, short and sweet :smile:



What if he doesn't stop?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flying from UK to Greece with Contraband
( 1 2 all )
andrewf 2,490 26 04/23/08 02:18 PM
by andrewf
* Nice story about my apparent new girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Shroomnibbler 4,116 31 01/29/08 12:42 PM
by impgl
* So apparently I just quit smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
Srirachi 4,632 30 02/16/19 04:55 AM
by twighead
* So apparently the desire to trip with mushrooms is supposed to reduce over time.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 2,334 23 07/26/07 12:05 AM
by nightkrawler
* So apparently the Anthrax mailer just killed himself WakeboardrB 1,371 12 08/01/08 06:14 AM
by koppie
* [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all Muppet 777 12 05/01/09 06:44 AM
by gENERIX
* apparently it's talk like a pirate day CosmicFunGuy 734 10 09/19/07 01:43 PM
by CosmicFunGuy
* So apparantly George Mcconnel got the axe tonight. deryl 1,019 6 08/01/06 10:35 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
925 topic views. 1 members, 33 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.