Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8925344 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I girl I used screw around with in HS hooked up with a guy that
was dealing coke, he got busted, rolled on his supplier, got 3
years, served the time and left the state, changed his name,
apparently he was stupid enough to keep in touch with the chick
because of their kid, he came back after about 6 years, they
found him dead in her front yard



I love when people get what they deserve.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Run DMT]
    #8925371 -

Run DMT said:
I can't find any of the articles regarding his murder or the trials for "crazy" Joe (his dealer) or the 2 guys that killed him and chopped him up. It was a perty big deal back then. It started off with someone finding a puddle of blood in the alley behind a club in Ybor with no body. Then found his body wrapped in bags and then his head. They had cut his trigger finger off and that's where they think the random blood puddle came from. I may have some copies of some articles on another pc if I can find em.




Holy fuck. That is off the charts.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Frost]
    #8925383 -

If you're from the Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater area, I'm sure someone you know has heard about it. I was living in Clearwater at the time when Chris moved in. Coke dealers don't play.


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Run DMT]
    #8925425 -

Oh wow only one connection thats weak u need 2 at least at all times. find someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #8980625 -



--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Srirachi]
    #8980706 -

Leary_Ban said:
My dealer got robbed at gunpoint by 2 kids he said couldn't have been older than 14.  He's leaving town now because he's $4K short and his dealer will kill him.

:crankey:



sucks, but shooting someone over 4k dollars probably isn't the wisest choice...i personally would not face life in prison for just 4 thousand dollars.  Maybe if someone owed me a half million or I was some druglord and have to show people whats up.  But the street level punks that are always killing each other is just stupid, makes the war on drugs look like a good thing to your average joe, though it is really a direct result of the war on drugs.

regardless, moving away over fear of life from owing someone 4k, thats pretty weak dude, and maybe he should have thought twice before dealing with this guy in the first place.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Srirachi]
    #8980765 -

did you find a new hook yet?:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8980840 -

Its not something I want to talk about.  I won't be out for some time but I am connectionless at the moment. :crankey:

I got away from buying ozs years ago and when I quit selling weed I never really made new connections. I'd just pick up a qp every few months and that'd keep me and whoever stopped by pretty baked.  I only smoke a few times a week nowadays.

I'll probably just ask my bartender for a hookup when I start getting low. I've never met a bartender who didn't have the hookup. It just fucking sucks cause my dealer, he'd been reliable as sunrise for the past several years.

All told the little bastards got all his cash and weed from 5 lbs of $1600/lb weed. So with all the money my dealer had in the bank he was still $4k short so he said fuck it and moved. He stiffed his dealer for about $8k total.  I think he is right to be scared.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: Run DMT]
    #25816084 -

Chris Shersty was my roommate...this is a trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: TTRB]
    #25816087 -

And I put Joe and Josh in prison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So apparently I just quit smoking weed [Re: TTRB]
    #25816092 -

:shocked:I posted in this 10 years ago?!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,096 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* weed/shroom prices in Amsterdam?? matt66 16,142 17 05/27/04 09:50 AM
by ivi
* I want to smoke a weed really bad eve69 1,875 7 11/09/03 02:27 AM
by LiquidSmoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,632 topic views. 0 members, 294 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.