Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Jerking off outdoors
    #9952169 -

I have always been tempted to do this. I have woods where I can walk around in.

I feel like masturbating outdoors would be a fun experience.  anyone ever do this and how did it go? 

I think jizzing on mother nature would be trippy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9952191 -

It's more natural than jerking into a sock.

But yeah, I've done it, and fucked outside, as well. 

It's cool, though it can be uncomfortable if you're the one lying on the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9952200 -

I once masturbated at the beach at night.  It was really dark and very windy.  It kind of freaked me out but I was determined.  Someone could have walked up to me at any moment and I wouldn't have seen or heard them.

I pretty much just felt like a perv.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9952212 -

i have beat off in a field before out in the country

i layed in the tall grass and just spanked my monkey

had a fire burning near by

my gun out, my rifle, clear summer day

beatin my dick smiling and laughing under an oaktree in the field

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9952733 -

If I were you, I'd go for fucking a tree hole. :loveeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9952762 -

Dendraphilia is where it's at.  :eatingout:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9952802 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I have always been tempted to do this. I have woods where I can walk around in.

I feel like masturbating outdoors would be a fun experience.  anyone ever do this and how did it go? 

I think jizzing on mother nature would be trippy




why are you tempted yet have not done it?


wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9952992 -

I jerked it on top of a mountain once. I had a scenic view of two lakes, half of my city, and rolling foothills, sprawling as far as I could see.

At first, my plan was just to smoke a J once I reached the top, but once I did, I guess the urge took hold. It was pretty damn cool.

Afterward, I almost slipped at the edge of a sheer cliff-face. That was not so much fun. I almost died.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9953176 -

I have never done it before. But I actually realllly want to one day. I would feel so free jerking off outdoors. It would be sort of fun too, trying to not get caught.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9953228 -

I have a very large balcony (like 36' x 5 1/2') on the 9th floor of the apt building - its the top floor as well.

I have jerked off on the patio and have had sex w/ the gf many times, during the day and night. sometimes I tan nude out there.  its fun b/c you think you might get caught, but you probably wont. there's a 25 story building about 4 blocks away. if a resident there had binocs, he/she could probably see me, but I also have a large tree that at least partially blocks that view. at least in the summertime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9954558 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I jerked it on top of a mountain once. I had a scenic view of two lakes, half of my city, and rolling foothills, sprawling as far as I could see.

At first, my plan was just to smoke a J once I reached the top, but once I did, I guess the urge took hold. It was pretty damn cool.

Afterward, I almost slipped at the edge of a sheer cliff-face. That was not so much fun. I almost died.



Damn, that sounds awesome. Spanking it while looking out at an amazing scenic view :grin: I'll have to try that when the weather gets warmer.

The only time I've beat it outside was in the winter, I was inside bored and suddenly got an urge to bust one all over the fresh powdered snow. It was great watching my steaming jizz melt holes into the snow, if only I had a snowman out there....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9954616 -

I jacked off outdoors once.  It was a little awkward and uncomfortable at first, but once the other people left the bus-stop it was fine.  :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9955296 -

:rofl:

who ever you are you deserve five shrooms for that!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9955416 -

I jacked off in a river once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9955715 -

Anonymous #13 said:
I jacked off outdoors once.  It was a little awkward and uncomfortable at first, but once the other people left the bus-stop it was fine.  :awesome:



LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9957421 -

My gf and I are both big fans of backpacking, and have gotten really good and finding romantic secluded spots to fuck in the great outdoors in. It is a wonderful feeling having a naked woman bent over a granite rock in front of you on a sunny day with fresh air in your lungs and wind in your hair

:snowman: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9976956 -

fINALLY jerked off outdoors. it felt incredible to have my pants down out in the open. it seems more natural to jerk off in the woods then in the bathroom.  It's pretty intense though walking deep in the woods mid day- felt like bears were gonna eat my dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9976989 -

Live the dream my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9977062 -

Anonymous #2 said:
But yeah, I've done it, and fucked outside, as well. 




fucked my girl on a horse riding parcours, it was neat :thumbup:

*edit
she just reminded me, we also fucked on a bench of a park while there was some lady sitting about 50 meters away.
lolz i bust my nut like within a minute or two. :penis:

Edited by Anonymous (03/15/09 04:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking off outdoors [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9977395 -

I jerked off in the woods one time...
but a deer bit my left nut off...
havn't done it since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,356 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous
* I found out one of my close friends are gay
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,479 60 11/03/08 11:51 PM
by Anonymous
* what... Anonymous 300 11 10/30/08 02:13 PM
by Anonymous
* what should I grow?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 581 20 10/26/08 07:22 PM
by Anonymous
* mario, nudity, pot, mushrooms Anonymous 449 12 10/28/08 09:51 AM
by Anonymous
* why don't i want to fuck? Anonymous 544 18 10/27/08 10:44 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the most fucked up thing you ever did to someone?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,922 96 10/28/08 08:34 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,739 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 20 queries.