Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
why don't i want to fuck?
    #9136457 -

so i am a guy in college and i seem to lack the desire to fuck. i don't really have a problem talking or flirting with girls but when i get them in bed then i just kinda loose the desire and would rather make out for a little bit and then sleep. all of the girls that i have fucked have initiated the sex.

i recently met a girl that i am really into and we have been getting serious and i know she wants to fuck but when we are hooking up i just... don't.  i think about how i'd like to at other times in the day.

maybe it is a fear of not satisfying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9136495 -

You might be gay (and Im not saying that to be mean).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9136497 -

You're probably bi-sexual leaning on gay.

You like having your gal pals, girls you can talk to and make out with but you don't like pounding their vag. This leads me to believe you want a hard pounding by a dude to satisfy you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9136502 -

I also am not saying that to be mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9136512 -

Honestly though I felt the same way before I figured out I was.

I wasnt even into guys, I liked girls, loved makeing out with them and going on dates. I was great with talking to them, not a nervous wreck like many other guys I know. I would think about having sex with them and even masturbate to it but when I got them in bed I found I just wasnt interested in that at that moment. All the girls I had fucked also initiated the sex. I then found out I didnt want to fuck anyone I wanted to be fucked.

I think guys are gross and I love girls but Ill always be a bottom and I cant change that. Now if I could get a girl to put on a strap on I would be down to take it in the ass form them whenever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9136573 -

Well, this thread is depressing.

You could always take some testosterone supplementation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9136579 -

i have given alot of though to the idea of being gay and have always decided i'm not since i am NOT down with guys and NOT down for anything to go in my ass.

i would also like to clarify, and i probably should have expressed this more in the original post, that i do like to have sex with girls, i'm just hesitant the first couple of times. once we are comfortable with each other then i am down to fuck all day.  i just don't like the awkwardness of the first times and prefer to avoid it altogether even though that limits my sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9136686 -

I feel you, somewhat. It seems like most girls I get with are ready to fuck when I'm still in the cuddling stages. I don't know if it's the times we live in or what but a lot of women out there are fast as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9136877 -

If that is all you want to do, then just do that. Once your body says start fucking, then do so. I am the same way. I thought about it for years on end. Why are girls so fuck-able? When it came down to it, I didn't want to fuck. I realized that I just don't want to be fucking. Males and females have told me "Thats not normal!!!". They are wrong. It is completely normal to not act like everyone else.

Good things come to those who wait.


On the other hand, you may not have enough foreplay to trigger a sexual response. Make an intense chase to get that poon. If not, You might like the euphoria more of sensual touching and admiration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9137736 -

asexual

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9140065 -

Psychoanalysis can help.
If this matter is a problem for you, look for professional help.

Usually the problems that we have or the people that we are it's the product of our experience on our inner childhood.

Saludos,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9140302 -

maybe it's just with new girls? that happens to me, it's hard to get turned on with a new girl sometimes. If you're with the same girl for quite a while, you'll have more confidence in bed with her.

I know it seems counterintuitive, like fucking a new chick would be a bigger turn on... but not always. Sometimes it's the opposite.

If it's in both cases, new, and steady girlfriend, then you have a HYPOactive libido. just google that and look into it. remember HYPOactive, not HYPERactive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9140306 -

p.s. psychoanalysis is 'traditionally' linked with libido, but if you're gonna go the therapy route, look for an MFT or a behavioral therapist. Those have higher success rates and will be much cheaper and readily available than a psychoanalyst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9140310 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Psychoanalysis can help.
If this matter is a problem for you, look for professional help.

Usually the problems that we have or the people that we are it's the product of our experience on our inner childhood.

Saludos,



btw, im not saying you're wrong, childhood has a MAJOR impact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9141869 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:[/b

i recently met a girl that i am really into and we have been getting serious and i know she wants to fuck but when we are hooking up i just... don't. 



Look Homosexuality up online.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9141944 -

Sounds like you are coming to the conclusion that cheap sex is not fulfilling.  That doesn't make you gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9142076 -

^^ exactly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9142315 -

Anonymous #10 said:
maybe it's just with new girls? that happens to me, it's hard to get turned on with a new girl sometimes. If you're with the same girl for quite a while, you'll have more confidence in bed with her.

I know it seems counterintuitive, like fucking a new chick would be a bigger turn on... but not always. Sometimes it's the opposite.




yeah... it is. once i get to know the girl and get more comfortable with her we have great sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why don't i want to fuck? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9145455 -

Yeah man no worries.  I work at a bar and could bring a lot of girls home.  I just don't because it's not my style. 

I doubt you're gay, if you had thoughts of being gay im sure you would have posted them.  Do what you feel right doing.

Just do what feels right.  Some people aren't all about bagging hoes..

But that can be fun too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why cant i lose weight?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,649 53 10/05/09 11:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Lost my sex drive
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 656 22 11/06/08 04:53 PM
by Anonymous
* When the shroomery is no longer healthy for you
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,348 49 09/18/09 10:15 AM
by Anonymous
* doc_t ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,737 73 10/30/09 11:08 PM
by Anonymous
* I dont like my life right now. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,051 20 03/27/08 03:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Who loses motivation after having a wank? Anonymous 483 11 07/06/08 02:09 AM
by Anonymous
* i guess i should give "sex" a try *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 918 28 08/13/09 01:20 PM
by Anonymous
* How many people here are really taking it over the edge?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 999 40 01/15/09 09:18 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
544 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.