Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
new camera (pics)
    #9921685 -

I just figured out I have a shutter speed option on my new camera, its fun to play with










I did a little research before choosing this cannon a590, its an excelent sub $200 camera, it took me three days just to learn how to use most of the features.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new camera (pics) *DELETED* [Re: lexmark]
    #9921717 -

Post deleted by pseudonym88

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new camera (pics) [Re: pseudonym88]
    #9921729 -

you bought a great camera, i had to read the manual at least 4 times before I could memorize most of the features, im a total noob when it comes to photograpy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new camera (pics) *DELETED* [Re: lexmark]
    #9935893 -

Post deleted by pseudonym88

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new camera (pics) [Re: pseudonym88]
    #9935957 -

I wish I knew more about photography/cameras. I have a few friends who are into it but  not me.

I guess ill just have to take a class or something.


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I discovered one hassle with digital cameras ToTheSummit 1,199 8 08/08/04 02:35 PM
by TheDude
* Digital camera advice if you please Psilocybeingzz 708 2 12/20/03 05:10 AM
by Anno
* best digital camera for your $$$$$$$$$$$$ charvo 1,104 4 06/04/04 12:22 AM
by fortytwo
* Why digital cameras suck... a sad story agr8fulchick 1,198 10 09/07/04 08:36 AM
by agr8fulchick
* check out my trip mask!!!! (pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 3,858 51 05/03/04 09:04 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* (Pics) Bored with a digi camera breathingofmist 1,818 13 08/26/03 09:54 AM
by fjbk47985
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
305 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.