Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Shrooming Advice
    #99340 - 02/21/00 12:37 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

When in doubt, double the dose!

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#99342 - 02/24/00 03:50 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Listen to moomin. I've shroomed 22 times now, and never had a bunk trip. It pains me to hear that you weren't having a good time. When I shroom I munch on an 1/8th of an ounce. I find that I get the best trips out of that. Although I've had no complaints when I drop a 16th of an ounce, the trips have been great just not as intense as on an 8th. My most heroic dose was 2 8ths "1/4 oz" and that absolutely blew my mind. WOW!!!. Anyway, i also fast at least a full 24 hours before i drop, not only does it make the shrooms hit faster, but i believe, from my experience that i get a more intense trip when there isn't anything else in my stomach...

I hope your next trip works out for ya. I find that a 16th can give you a pretty good high level 2 or low level 3... an 8th gives you a gaurenteed level 3 but it's always been a level 4 for me. the 2 8ths was a definate 5. heh

have fun kid...

-mouse

"don't take life to seriously..."

Anonymous

#99343 - 02/24/00 04:20 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the reply mouse and moomin. In Reply to your letter mouse I did not say I have not had fun jsut no hallogenications. I have laughed so ahrd soemtimes when on shrooms I felt as if I would throw up (I mean that in a good way) What is a 16th in grams? I suck at math hehe. Well , Anyway I am going to shroom tommorow with about 2 grams of shrooms I hope it works.

Anonymous

#99344 - 02/24/00 06:38 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I had a friend that had to eat 5 dried grams to trip. 5dried grams is considered the heroic dose by T. McKenna. Just goes to show how mushrooms tolerance can vary from person to person.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale