Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinsaneone
Loc: Canada
Re: Trip Toys?
    #99301 - 02/16/00 02:27 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

one vote for insane :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Trip Toys? [Re: insaneone]
    #99303 - 02/16/00 07:56 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I can understand both ways. It is good to have people they are the best type of trip toys. Animls andthing alive is good. Patterns. But I guess you know all this being a moderator and all.

I perfer conversation and the option to explore the new suroundings. So far one of the best trips I have had was in the desert with glow sticks.

------------------
I am the Golden Dragon. Hear my roar. Feal my flame. Watch me burn. Never again! Never be, never do. The evil things from one like you.

OfflineMunkyKing
journeyman

Loc: Florida
    #99304 - 02/17/00 12:51 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

you definitely got my vote, moomin...

i love to trip alone, and to trip hard. i will admit my living room is very trip friendly, but it's simple -- candles, a blacklight, and some glow-stars.

for me, the trip is all soul-searching. if i'm going to play and trip with people, i trip significantly lighter than when I am alone.

and i don't like toys very much. one time -- one of the first times -- i found a rainbow, blacklight-reactive slinky that entertained me for an hour or so, but i have so much more fun when i'm playing games in my head with my eyes and ears.

and as for the day/night thing, i definitely like the day better -- bugs fly by and leave fairy-dust trails. little bugs you never would have noticed fly by your nose and yer like "whoa." and everything twinkles... nothing has that twinkle to it in the dark... it's that golden glisten of perfection and beauty that the sun pours out day after day... i just love it. :wink:

------------------
I always thought that "Stop, Drop, and Roll" was a way to save your life if you caught on fire, but then I realized my grade school teachers were advocating my later drug use.

Anonymous

#99305 - 02/17/00 02:00 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Munky King : Totally my opinion too... Start the trip in the living room and get used to the feeling, then go out in the summer sun to really feel alive...

Too bad I'm in a country where "Summer" means that there is just less snow for a while... (not really, but almost... Sweden is like that... :frown: )

I'm in love with the ducklings in the park! :smile:

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

Anonymous

#99306 - 02/21/00 11:46 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

The little plastic glowing stars that people stick to walls and ceilings are fun. If you get the heavy duty ones, sit next to a blacklight and hand them back and forth in your hands. You leave fingerprint shadows and the glowing stuff comes off on your hands.

Newbies like it when they flip in the air too or fly across rooms.

Another interesting thing is a fire in a fireplace. The smoke marks on the back make pictures and move.

Offlinetoad
journeyman
    #99307 - 02/21/00 12:01 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

yea a black out poster is nice, but i had a friend over due it with lights and shit, and you could see it from the road, i dont like bringing attention to myself, I love tripping around xmas time, and looking at all the differnt lights it makes me really happy.

:rolleyes:

Anonymous

#99308 - 02/22/00 02:27 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think I need any trip toys when I am tripping really hard. Everything looks so strange anyway, everything that is normally boring looks quite interesting. So really, I think just about ANYTHING could be a trip toy. One time I was looking at a brick wall, the sky, and some gree trees. All three colors were so defined and amazing that I just got lost in them...all I needed was the wall, the trees, and the sky to keep me happy. I also find that if there are too many psychedelic objects around, I tend to get a headache.

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #99309 - 02/22/00 10:14 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

KOOSH BALL

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale