Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: The Tour is in 1st Post)
    #9901927 -



This is the Cyber Punk Steam-roller of power.
You can hit it without using the Bowl Loader,
but if the machine packs it, the weed will be
+1 strength.
OKAY. SO MY MACHINE BASICALLY TIPS A BUCKET
IN WHICH I PUT WEED IN. It's a Rube Goldberg machine for Christ's sakes. It supposed to be stupid like that.

--------------------------------------------
Now, I consider this Marble Machine a Gestalt,
because the attempt is to have each part
(the cartoon aspect/machine aspect/association tricks)
necessary to "make it work"

And ultimately, I must admit I kind of thought
of it as slightly in videgames terms; relations to levels
and moves.

This machine is delightful rhapsodic, a combination
of pop culture, and multiple historic references.

I did however try to originally have it light the bowl, and have a timed carb release. I ran into some problems though:
-You need a hell of a down pressure to light a match. A bunch of nuts an bolts couldn't do it for me...and when you start talking (medium sized objects) to compensate for weight, you run into
volume issues, such as not having the space or accommodations to make it all fit in the alloted space. The carb was going to be a marble that took 8 seconds to release a pin. Since the lighting mechanism was cut, so was the carb.
Ya'll know how to hit a bowl!



Well after I put a Holy Weight on a Spore syringe of destiny, it pulls down a string with a match glued to it holding a marble in place, and this
is where the adventure begins.

-I feel the need to include essays and reflections about this device somewhere, for
I am annoyed when a Youtube video of a Rube
has a long explanation as to what is going to trigger. Just show the damn thing! If I wanna hear and talk about it, I'll use a forum, thank
you very much!

-----------------------------------------


MOMENTUM:
Now Momentum has two parts in this.

The first part was getting most of necessary
momentum to achieve certain "tricks" or
"special moves" such as the loop-de-loop.
Ramp, tripping the Tape Measure.

No mathematics involved. I maybe used
a ruler twice; most of the "calculations"
were made by hot gluing metal to the wall
and going "Yeah, That'll work" Often correct,
and when wrong only minor adjustments, unless
a piece didn't work entirely. Had a few of those,
terrible jokes.

Basically, there is nothing new about momentum
I can write, but I Jerked off a lot in between
gaining the momentum (drive, willpower, effort")
to build the machine. Okay, it didn't take much
to get the ball rolling; this project was
fun!

The momentum towards my job however, a little
harder push;-) Professional Essays don't use
Classical Emoticons, or capitalize specific
nouns (Unless in German Land), but this is also
a Cartoon of sorts, definitely Art.


So after a lot of crazy shit happens, the first wall ends. This is where the first wall ends
after a Shooter Marble rolls down pictured ramp
and into a house of Magic Cards, suspending a weight that is tied to a string that is tied to an Eggshell with a burnt matchstick glued to it that comes down to release a marble. Complex stuff.
-------------------------------------------
I'm not going to show all of it!
Plus if you fish around old threads, and do
some investigating I have "Old technology" evidence. It has changed a little, but a little is a lot



So after a marble hits a toy car, which hits this tennis ball,which hits two Quarters I glues together, which hits a paper tab pushing a marble  down a Tube of Denial which hits a Ring Around the Collar. Metaphorically speaking of course.
Kinda. The Ring around the Collar is made of PVC.


SPECIAL MOVES
I consider a special move whenever a transfer
of energy occurred. Hammer to marble, marble
to weight, etc. There were less cool special
moves than others. Also, using the same move
over and over is lame. You must blur fighting
and dancing! Resistance and Reception! I
thought I was tasteful. the only move i may
over used was "weight-string-marble under tab"
trip trick.

I was also limited to what I could do on my
wall and the limited "3-dimensional" table top
areas (with the wall being the table top
part of the "video game"...so if I built one
of these in a warehouse it'd be nuts. Space,
aesthetics, and efficiency all played a part.


So after the ring around the collar, and some gears and colored balls later, a marble that jumps a ramp and hopefully tings a hanging Key rolls down on my short bookshelf, and cause the chain reaction as pictured. You could figure it out. Then a marble goes into a tiny metal bucket as part of a pulley system...which you guessed it: HITS ANOTHER FUCKIN MARBLE! But actually, at this point my jaw starts dropping when it works.
You guys know I am up to my 150th take easily?



well I don't want to talk about wall 3 too much. I'll show you some cool pics of it, but I'd rather have it speak for herself when she decides
to show herself. Did I mention these things take
patience to make? It's like gravity fishing. I'm still Reeling in this big one.







And a bad ass pic of the corners of Wall 1 and 2:


CARTOON ASPECT/COLLAGE ASPECT

Now, this part can't exist without the machine,
and vice versa. Separately I wouldn't have done
either one. i looked at almost every Rube Goldberg
Machine online, and even though I blatantly steal
tricks (all part of the Collage) I can at least
say my Marble travels through memory lane
and the a tube of denial. Zing!

I mean, this Marble isn't JUST rolling over Jager
Meister bottles and curtain rails; It's rolling
through Goddamn all of Reality in this Cartoon.
From Einstein, Stones, Cher and RocketShips,
thrills, chills, and spills and Bills? It has it all!
Ages 21-?? (it does reference Acid and does Pack
a Bowl.)

Anyway, seeing the thing work is only a little
bit more awesome than seeing it sit still.
You can always roll a marble down some track
and have 6.8 seconds of delight and confuse
your dog.

It's also the Association Machine, so
gazing upon it's many qualities, it's bound
to cause at least some thought. At least it
does in my dog.
---------------------------------------------

I spent about 80 dollars on this. that was
my limit. All the metal I collected from
the scrap metal buckets at my job. Paid mostly
for glue sticks, and a toy rocket that went
Challenger on me. Zing! I'm not shootin'
for exactly high class, either. Not that I'm
terribly cheap--good ol' fashioned fun
shouldn't cost more than that. More for Less=Dymaxion. Dymaxion is a strict art philosophy of mine.



Bye, Kids!

I have Oh the places you'll go names!




--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (03/07/09 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming soon) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9901931 -

More information?


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Erocdar]
    #9901950 -

A GUIDE TO REALITY IN 3-D: A Journey Through Everything

A massive Rube Goldberg machine combine with the form of a collage as well as intergrating the Comic Series: A Guide to Reality created by Artist and Comedian Donald Drake, spans over four minutes.

This tour will include FINAL PICTURES
of what will be filmed, some explanations
of tricks as well as reflections. Some may find
it gay, some may find it Cool, but eitherway
I'm going to do it for the sake of doing like
The Machine itself.

This is considered a "major" Wobbly A Productions Release.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9901963 -

final pictures??!
Okay, now I'm really excited!


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9901969 -

Yeah. I have some pics of it in my gallery, but it has changed since then, and this is what I am going to show to the world, so to speak.

i may do a video tour...
like 3 minutes long.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9901995 -

Lol it looks like a piece of junk a pre-school kid made, but I haven't seen it in action so I won't judge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Jufin]
    #9902000 -

It looks like that, because of strict art
philosophies, and also, I think of myself
as a kid who knows what he is doing.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9902031 -

I must say I do admire your strict art philosophies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Jufin]
    #9903061 -

The pink stuff in your pictures looks like rigid board which I use at work.


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Erocdar]
    #9903112 -

It is polystyrene insulation, great for a lot of gaming needs!

I took 7 takes so far. No Luck. Mostly skill.
It'll work.

Pics and comments coming soon


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9903834 -

420


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9904359 -

Bump for Boxcarguy07
A.K.A Pow Wow Man Sanders


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904432 -

:lol:
wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: filthee]
    #9904445 -

filthee said:
:lol:
wow



Thank You so much!

I worked a long time for that Wow
and it means so much!

:bow:

Wait til' you see it in action!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904448 -

Apollyphelon...

I am FAS-CIN-ATE-D!!!


What a great thing to come home from work and see.
I read every word...

Quote:
Since the lighting mechanism was cut, so was the carb.
Ya'll know how to hit a bowl!



:lol:


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904450 -

You are an incredibly interesting person.

I like your machines.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904478 -

youre welcome man

i dont know why but when you said bump for boxcarguy i pictured shroomheads face cause i was just browsing that thread

thats what i was laughing at

your 3d journey through everything fascinates me too:bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: filthee]
    #9904497 -

filthee said:
youre welcome man

i dont know why but when you said bump for boxcarguy i pictured shroomheads face cause i was just browsing that thread

thats what i was laughing at

your 3d journey through everything fascinates me too:bonghit:



Your mind state from another thread resolved in this one...
That fascinates me!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904533 -

i dont know if its resolved

just had a few billies and am in a kind of half dream state:stoned2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Guide to Reality in 3-d: Journey through Everything: A Super Psychedelic Tour (video coming so [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9904545 -

omfg ok



I see, possibly lube(could be acetone?)
and womens lace panties in the back there.
Now, thats not creepy,
but in combination with

the knife,

the shotgun shell,

and the liqour,



its obvious you know how to party,



sirrette.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy therory Northernsoul 2,609 6 08/12/04 05:38 PM
by Northernsoul
* 2nd Leg of the Tour
( 1 2 3 all )
splifftoter 4,707 46 07/07/04 08:27 PM
by iloveraving
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 04:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Help the psychedelic community grow, recruit! psikooz 1,309 8 04/19/04 04:02 PM
by filthysock
* "Magical Mystery Tour" the movie LearyfanS 1,823 12 04/16/03 12:16 PM
by Learyfan
* 30 Years of Grateful Dead tours, TO DOWNLOAD! Samhehyum 1,698 11 10/10/04 10:18 PM
by MrMindExpansi0n
* Ween Cancels Midwest Tour Adom 1,355 12 10/24/04 12:09 AM
by Jenny
* Tour Kids splifftoter 1,089 10 08/27/04 06:38 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,721 topic views. 4 members, 598 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.