Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
March
    #9901920 -

Comes in like a lion ? More like a Polar Bear...Cold as shit out there . . :snowflake::crankey: . . .:peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: vinsue]
    #9901923 -

Hah!, I didn't know polar bears have blue tongues! Is this new?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: vinsue]
    #9901924 -

Yeah... here it's 32 right now, feels like 21. That's very very cold for here, I'm sure it's pretty damn warm compared to lots of you guys!


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9901933 -

It's 1 above zero here.


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: Erocdar]
    #9901939 -

1 above zero celsius that is. 33.8F


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: Erocdar]
    #9901948 -

Yah, I think it's just cold everywhere. It is march. Except on the other side of the world, I dunno what seasons it is there. Still cold my uh... mine says. :pirate:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: krypto2000]
    #9901976 -

-6F/-20C here.  Brrrr.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: circularvortex]
    #9901981 -

I think you put one too many ours in there rofl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: krypto2000]
    #9902082 -

krypto2000 said:
Yah, I think it's just cold everywhere. It is march. Except on the other side of the world, I dunno what seasons it is there. Still cold my uh... mine says. :pirate:



14 degrees :mad2:  Where in Virginia do you live by the way?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: krypto2000]
    #9902201 -

krypto2000 said:
Hah!, I didn't know polar bears have blue tongues! Is this new?



Yep! They just developed them recently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: vinsue]
    #9902212 -

well first of spring isn't till the 20th, this is pretty typical for March were all just sick of the cold.  We all expect it to be warm as soon as the 1st of March hits but it never happens. :mad2:


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: Brugman]
    #9902218 -

-1 degress here, feels like -10 with the wind chill factor... good thing i stayed in today to smoke a few joints on my birthday


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9902219 -

AmericanPsycho said:
krypto2000 said:
Yah, I think it's just cold everywhere. It is march. Except on the other side of the world, I dunno what seasons it is there. Still cold my uh... mine says. :pirate:



14 degrees :mad2:  Where in Virginia do you live by the way?



Somewhere around the middle, but I'm not there yet. Not now anyways, but I keep trying.

I hear, spring, is coming by this week end. I hope.

edit: Where might you be in the Va?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March [Re: krypto2000]
    #9902318 -

Northern VA, Fairfax county


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Dismantled" Anonymous and the Million Mask March in your town(nov 5th) LiquidGlass 1,406 11 11/04/13 09:14 PM
by Poor Boy
* March 19 'super moon' may cause disasters on Earth.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Legend 11,488 173 03/21/11 08:52 PM
by igwna
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 3,367 26 12/27/08 11:49 PM
by Ferris
* Germans Panic As Muslims March Through City ‘THIS IS OUR FUTURE’
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Hobozen 12,463 375 11/20/15 08:26 PM
by zappaisgod
* March Against Monsanto May 25
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mykes logos 5,299 90 07/26/14 08:12 PM
by something super extreme
* Marching Band metalmorph 764 5 08/17/08 03:22 AM
by Gr8fulJ420
* lets march to parliment in march (UK) unglued90 239 3 11/28/14 07:27 PM
by Ayahuascasoul
* Global Marijuana March - May 7
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 6,758 55 03/23/06 04:09 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
942 topic views. 5 members, 271 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.