Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos]
    #18318256 -

There's not even one in my state.  Fuck the march against Monsanto. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: abltsandwich]
    #18318732 -

abltsandwich said:
There's not even one in my state.  Fuck the march against Monsanto. :thumbdown:



Did you move out of Texas?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18318812 -

I will be going to this today if I can get off my ass.

(eats breakfast) :goodmorning:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: GreenFaerie] * 1
    #18318816 -

GreenFaerie said:
@ Prisoner1 (if I understand how this board operates)

Yeah, that's it. Believe the great and powerful man behind the curtain, just like I did when I was in the Army, stationed at Fort McClellan and was told all the crap in the leaking barrels on base (which was also the biochem training school) was "no big deal". Also no big deal was the MONSANTO factory upstream dumping PCBs and excess Agent Orange and dioxin into the water supply. Now I and thousands and thousands like me have a vast array of VERY REAL diseases.

Monsanto is not your benign uncle out to make your Kap'n Krunch cheaper, cupcake. I'm no Whole Foods shopper (we don't even HAVE one) nor do I jump on every protest bandwagon that comes along, but this GMO issue is real, as rBGH is real (we--as a country--not me--aren't so fat just because we're super-sizing everything). People who move here from other places don't change their diets and GET FAT because of GENETIC ENGINEERING. How do I know this? Oh... only about 16 years of education in biological sciences. I'm only an artist now because I'm too sick to practice my profession!




that's a really lovely speech but it means nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: GreenFaerie]
    #18318880 -

GreenFaerie said:
I rather resent the misogyny implicit in your chosen epithet, which I choose not to repeat, though I have grown used to it coming from you 1% apologist types.

Your repeated efforts notwithstanding, the INDEPENDENT histological studies confirm that Monsanto's products are carcinogenic, teratogenic and result in high rates of morbidity and mortality not only in lab animals (which they test on without shame) but in humans (which they also test on without shame). You may have heard of Agent Orange? That human testing has not gone well at all by anyone's account. I say has not gone well as opposed to did not go well because that issue has not yet been fully resolved. Just ask Fort McClellan vets and the people of Anniston, Alabama.



wanna hear something fucked up... I live near Ft. McClellan and did a lot of
work at Redstone. I know some of these McClellen vets and I work with a
number of the people in and around the area of jacksonville and anniston,
done a lot of work in those areas as well including work on federal
installations there so really, what should I be asking?


Quote:
Of course, working against your "corporations are people and need love too" stance are these troublesome things called facts, and they show that cause/effect was made crystal clear in Tolbert v Monsanto and the following mass action lawsuit Anniston v Monsanto/Solutia/Pharmacia.
I am quite certain teeny little Anniston, AL won in court based on preponderance of evidence, not because they could afford better lawyers than corporate Titan Monsanto! (My turn to laugh at that prospect/excuse!)




why not present facts as opposed to rhetoric

Quote:
Monsanto does so love to change names when in court--just as one of their other companies, BLACKWATER profiteers, I mean mercenaries, I mean no bid contractors changed their name to Xe while members were on trial (and convicted) of rape and murder of American citizens as well as countless Iraqi men, women and children during the W. Bush administration.



the conspiracy theories run deep with you

Quote:
Good luck, talking kitty. I can hardly wait to hear how all the once  young and healthy and now sick and dying men and women who volunteered in good faith to serve their country and were then knowingly exposed to toxic levels of Agent Orange, PCBs and dioxin, etc., etc., etc., are NOT really sick or dead at all. Mothers to be did not suffer miscarriage after miscarriage and did were not forced to undergo hysterectomies in their twenties and thirties. No one is suffering cancers, heart disease, diabetes and other autoimmune disease or poorly understood and untreatable massive changes on the mitochondrial level,  and they are not passing genetic damage on to their offspring! WONDERFUL!


I want to hear all about our benign Uncle Monsanto and how he's only looking out for our best interests and those of every nation he rapes and pillages in a never ending quest to increase an already unimaginably obscene profit margin...I mean helps us all toward a brighter and healthier tomorrow.



what the fuck are you going on about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: abltsandwich]
    #18322485 -

abltsandwich said:
There's not even one in my state.  Fuck the march against Monsanto. :thumbdown:



Start a chapter in your city for next year! :cool::thumbup:

We had a great turnout down here in SWFL!
Glad I could share this with the shroomery.

Remember folks, live healthy and grow your own food, and don't support big businesses that utilize bad business practices!

It's all about the organic, sustainable permaculture food forests:thumbup:


cheers from:sunny:south FL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos]
    #18325420 -

Interesting view...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: Mykes logos]
    #18325747 -

Mykes logos said:
abltsandwich said:
There's not even one in my state.  Fuck the march against Monsanto. :thumbdown:



Start a chapter in your city for next year! :cool::thumbup:

We had a great turnout down here in SWFL!
Glad I could share this with the shroomery.

Remember folks, live healthy and grow your own food, and don't support big businesses that utilize bad business practices!

It's all about the organic, sustainable permaculture food forests:thumbup:


cheers from:sunny:south FL




then millions die in third world countries


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: 2859558484]
    #18326904 -

wowitch17 said:
Mykes logos said:
abltsandwich said:
There's not even one in my state.  Fuck the march against Monsanto. :thumbdown:



Start a chapter in your city for next year! :cool::thumbup:

We had a great turnout down here in SWFL!
Glad I could share this with the shroomery.

Remember folks, live healthy and grow your own food, and don't support big businesses that utilize bad business practices!

It's all about the organic, sustainable permaculture food forests:thumbup:


cheers from:sunny:south FL




then millions die in third world countries



Please explain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: something super extreme]
    #20333731 -

sVs said:
Oh yeah, everyone's clearly less intelligent than you, yet you're up in arms over something you clearly can't understand.
Sounds pretty fucking reasonable.



I mean your referring to the movement of people who want to actually make the food we eat healthy again as "waving pitchforks at the evil GMO's" Have you spent any time in a biology lab? apparently not because you would know that when you actually go inside genes of plants and change them your altering the chemical makeup as well. It's not life threatening when you change one gene say to make the plant more resistant to chemicals, but in turn they dump more chemicals on them, and more end up in our food. not to mention that also makes the diseases that used to affect the foods change more rapidly and become resistant to more variety and potent chemicals and antibiotics etc... This eventually leads to superbugs, super diseases. It doesn't happen in one day but over time, long periods of time. Which is why it may not be so clear to you but, my dear friend, you have to open your mind and look at the bigger picture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: March Against Monsanto May 25 [Re: PhylumPro] * 2
    #20333796 -

PhylumPro said:
Which is why it may not be so clear to you but, my dear friend, you have to open your mind and look at the bigger picture.



sVs said:
(1 year, 2 months ago)



Not only are you retarded, you can't even read a fucking post date. Fucking Christ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Monsanto..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,317 38 11/03/09 09:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* join me in my fight against pesticides being sparyed in our public parks flushme 1,346 17 09/11/08 12:04 AM
by flushme
* Randy Rhoads - RIP - December 6, 1956 - March 19, 1982 Snaggletooth 632 6 03/20/06 11:16 AM
by Roadkill
* AVID...pesticide common to domestic weed deranger 6,368 7 12/29/08 11:50 AM
by InTheRainySeason
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 3,367 26 12/27/08 09:49 PM
by Ferris
* I've hiked over 25% of the Appalachain Trail
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 3,141 49 06/03/06 06:41 AM
by Brainiac
* Jackson Hole ----- march 12 - 16 anyone? jtk 534 5 03/12/06 04:19 PM
by jtk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,299 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 19 queries.