Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
lets march to parliment in march (UK)
    #20901098 -

I am sick and tired of the conservative government and believe something needs to be done.

I know allot of people feel the same so why don't we organize a peaceful protest march against the current government when they vote in march and get as many people as possible.

I don't know what else to say but I know allot of people feel the same I feel sick to my bones every time I see question time david Cameron or think about the evil policy's that make the poor poorer the rich richer and on and on.

surely we could create a web site or even a facebook or twitter campaign to just abolish the government or whatever.

weather its just the Torrey's or every party, if you are angry and you wanna mix it up lets get the ball rolling, really what's stopping us?

if we can get 10 000 people to march against the current system that would be a huge feat.


no more kids in poverty

no more working class students getting charged 3 times more for uni fees

no more rich upper class fools running the government

no more bull shit just a true democracy.

*I have put this in the pub and the polatics section to try and get more people to see it I hope that is ok. also it is the kinda thing people talk about at the pub right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets march to parliment in march (UK) [Re: unglued90]
    #20901107 -

It might be in may im not sure thinking about it lol its kinda late and im off to bed now hopefully there will be 10 pages of ideas when I wake up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets march to parliment in march (UK) [Re: unglued90]
    #20901152 -

I'm in. Depends on the situation during march but I'm willing to fight for a just cause.

I know how you feel man. The oligarchs that rule over England, the puppets that make up the artifice of the political structure is surely something that is a true betrayal to the name of democracy. Our world is starting to look more Orwellian as the days roll by. I can feel that even the great writer himself couldn't predict such heinous political circumstances as we have now or are heading towards.

Everything about this country from the educational system to the economic system is a disempowering of every person that lives here. Why are people so accepting? Why does no one wake up?

Honestly a depressing, disgusting situation we're stuck in.

I hope for change. I hope.

I definitely get angry at the uni prices. 9k!? from 3k? For what?! How much are we going to lose our individual power, what other ways of disempowerment await us? I fear to know but I suppose moving forward is the key. Peacefully.

I also fear that this won't make any difference, I tend to be quite cynical but attempt to look for optimistic, find something to hope for. Cyncism is only the result of seeing years of poltical bullshit around you and learning of the true nature of our system and within that finding nothing to live for.

I will have to think. Long and hard.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets march to parliment in march (UK) [Re: BreathlessVision]
    #20901225 -

You should have done it on the fifth of November....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freedom? is on the MARCH! ...well, not in Amerikkka myndreach 823 6 05/26/05 01:19 PM
by pinkfloydms
* UK Shroomerites nerdcam 717 0 12/18/04 10:24 AM
by nerdcam
* Coffeeshops in the UK
( 1 2 all )
Phyl 2,461 24 06/04/21 01:42 PM
by druqs
* Disaster at sea: global warming hits UK birds ekomstop 2,081 18 08/02/04 01:52 PM
by MyInsanityTrip
* Live in the UK?....we should talk $$$$
( 1 2 all )
jtop11 1,787 24 03/17/05 06:12 PM
by MycoJunkie
* Meth Addicts Demand Government Address Nation's Growing Spider Menace... RoosterCogburn 2,733 18 02/01/07 05:08 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Global Marijuana March - May 7
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 6,758 55 03/23/06 04:09 PM
by trendal
* Petition to stop banning of Psilocybe Mushrooms in UK OJK 929 5 12/18/04 01:53 PM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
239 topic views. 2 members, 663 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.