Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
:(
    #9893475 -

I want so fucking badly to succeed in this world. I had dreams when I was younger of being something awesome. Instead... well, I have next to no friends. I don't go to parties. Half the time I don't even feel like being around people. I used 0 cell phone minutes last month. Zero. Not even my family contacts me. I know more people online than I do offline.

I am terrified that I will die and no one will even notice.

I want to start a business and I don't know what to do because I'm too fucking unconfident. I need everything planned out and I don't know how to plan it. Every thing I try gets torn to shreds by the few friends I do have who gouge holes in it, and I'm too fucking stupid most of the time to come up with a rebuttle.

I miss being in college, at least being a pothead in college meant I had people to spend time with regularly.

Fuck.

The one upside to things right now is my girlfriend, she's the shining star in my life, but I'm constantly terrified I'm going to lose her because she's so damn awesome - people tell me that I won the chick lottery with her, and I really did.

I just want to make some kind of mark on this world... or at least get people to acknolwedge that I exist, and I'm not some waste of skin.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9893810 -

maybe you need to look at things at a different point of view to realize the things you are lacking in your life as a whole is unimportant. No friends, no parties, no one talking to you. Guy...really? Are those obstacles really that hard to figure out? Are they even remotely that important?

You can succeed if you wanted to. Stop procrastinating and dwelling on your pety issues. Maybe you need a kick in your ass to get started. Either way, there is no reason to get down. You are in control of your life and you are the only one holding yourself back with these mental chains that seem to bind you from doing what you like to do. Also remember you shouldn't try to jump from a straight to z. You have to remember all the letters in between. Which means, you have to slowly build up to what you want to do to succeed.

if only i was getting paid for giving decent advice... id be a rich man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9893987 -

#2 is Dr. Phil

I didn't know he posted on these forums, until now :shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9894008 -

Don't let people ruin your ideas. Just do them anyway, even if they fail, who cares? At least you tried to do something original which is probably something the people who are ruining your ideas will never do.

Edited by Anonymous (03/01/09 11:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9895015 -

Id be your friend. I used to go to parties and have large circles of friends but all that stopped years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9895749 -

Anonymous #3 said:
#2 is Dr. Phil

I didn't know he posted on these forums, until now :shoosh:



dr phil is a faggot who doesn't know shit from shinola

come on man, give me some more respect than placing me with the category of dr. fucking phil.

like carl jung or something :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9895758 -

You are more Dr.Phil than Carl Jung.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9895779 -

Anonymous #5 said:
You are more Dr.Phil than Carl Jung.



You don't know me well enough to really make that assumption.

You are more stereotypical than analytical.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9895788 -

Being a second year psych. major doesn't make you Carl Jung, it makes you a future recipient of unemployment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9895797 -

Your poast didnt seem to allude to any sort of collective consciousness and instead seemed to adopt a Freudian personalist psychological model.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9895803 -

I enjoy tomatoes. Fuck psychology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9896249 -

join...the...fucken...club  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9896644 -

Quote:
I want so fucking badly to succeed in this world



What is success?

Having your GF is success.

If you want to start a business why don't you read an online tutorial and start planning from there?

I have nothing, no GF, no job, no life and I don't really care because success is just an illusion.  In the end all you have is you and then you die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9896832 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:
I want so fucking badly to succeed in this world



What is success?

Having your GF is success.

If you want to start a business why don't you read an online tutorial and start planning from there?

I have nothing, no GF, no job, no life and I don't really care because success is just an illusion.  In the end all you have is you and then you die.



QFT

Success is just something people look back upon and think,"Golly,look what I achieved".

That's all well and good but as ^ said,that means nothing when your dead.

If I choose go to smoke crack everyday for the rest of my life,everyone would say what a waste of a life. That may be well and true but it's what I want to do so fuck it.

Don't worry,be happy.

You've got a gf(possibly love) and that's half the battle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9896941 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Success is just something people look back upon and think,"Golly,look what I achieved".

That's all well and good but as ^ said,that means nothing when your dead.





For some people, knowing they've made a difference and achieved something makes life much more enjoyable.  It means a lot while alive, and can carry on a legacy after your dead.

Of course, its much easier to justify not being successful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9897029 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I want so fucking badly to succeed in this world. I had dreams when I was younger of being something awesome. Instead... well, I have next to no friends. I don't go to parties. Half the time I don't even feel like being around people. I used 0 cell phone minutes last month. Zero. Not even my family contacts me. I know more people online than I do offline.

I am terrified that I will die and no one will even notice.

I want to start a business and I don't know what to do because I'm too fucking unconfident. I need everything planned out and I don't know how to plan it. Every thing I try gets torn to shreds by the few friends I do have who gouge holes in it, and I'm too fucking stupid most of the time to come up with a rebuttle.

I miss being in college, at least being a pothead in college meant I had people to spend time with regularly.

Fuck.

The one upside to things right now is my girlfriend, she's the shining star in my life, but I'm constantly terrified I'm going to lose her because she's so damn awesome - people tell me that I won the chick lottery with her, and I really did.

I just want to make some kind of mark on this world... or at least get people to acknolwedge that I exist, and I'm not some waste of skin.

Thanks for letting me vent.



Your girlfriend will eventually leave you for being such a misanthropic bastard.  You will reject the rest of humanity after in a fit of depressed rage, and will live the rest of your long and unhappy life unable to appreciate the true happiness in the world no matter how hard you try until you die friendless and unremembered.  Did you really think anything you do right now has any meaning in the grand scheme of things?  It's all dust in the wind eventually, and the best you can do is come to terms with it.

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9897355 -

Yah, screw what society thinks, have fun while you are here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9897376 -

Who are you justifying it too?  Yourself :confused:  How do you justify to yourself or are you 2 seperate entities?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9897446 -

Fuck "friends". Find companions. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: :( [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9900744 -

in this economic climate starting a business is pretty dicey bro, i would suggest mushing in the woods on a nice day to feed ur soul. you sound pretty spiritually weak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* missed girlfriend oppurtunities piss me off
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 487 20 01/11/09 05:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are guys expected to pursue women, and not the other way around?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,105 51 03/11/10 11:26 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 731 38 10/03/14 08:28 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't have one speck of possessiveness towards my partners Anonymous 417 15 06/03/09 02:33 PM
by Anonymous
* Can i get a bit of advice about girls please? Anonymous 504 18 05/10/10 04:30 AM
by Anonymous
* i hate you mary jane
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 769 25 02/02/08 01:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Have you ever put drugs up your butt?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,417 26 09/11/07 01:27 PM
by Anonymous
* Shrooms prices? Anonymous 583 9 09/15/07 11:57 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
629 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.