Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year
    #9894935 -

DOWN (NOLA!!!) is going to be there!  i was talking with an old friend who brought up dimebag dying and i'm depressed :frown:

dimebag train of thought carried to pantera, carried to DOWN, carried to BONNAROO!!!

bonnaroo is going to be SICK!!!!!!!!

i bet you REALLY are happy you opened this thread huh :cool:

stoned man out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: zSDMF]
    #9894987 -

Oh man! Down is fucking awesome, I can't believe they're playing Bonnaroo though. That doesn't seem like their crowd at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #9895072 -

I will be there!!! I have never heard Down but I am thrilled about animal collective, grizzley bear, and yeasayer.  This will be my first fest in 4 years and (fingers crossed) my first festival LSD experience.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: collinZzZz]
    #9895100 -

I'm making my pilgrimage to the Roo this year for sure.  Gonna  be seeing Animal Collective for the first time.:rainbowcloud:


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9895131 -

Phish late night set Friday = pure insanity.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Seeker_22]
    #9895168 -

I would love to go this year. Just don't know if I can make it happen.


--------------------

What's a shroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #9895206 -

Insider's tip. Hoffman prints will make it to bonnaroo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Doodle]
    #9895246 -

OOOh.  I had those last summer and FREAKED!!! (in the best way possible)


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: collinZzZz]
    #9895258 -

I am thinking of going to bonnaroo this year, it would be my first. But i like the smaller fest much better than the main stream pocket draining ones. It would be a blast though. and yeah a little Birdie told me some one has a whole book of Hoffman's that will be at bannaroo. I love em, there one of the only true LSD Ive came across in years, the mad scientist that makes em must put alot of pride into his work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Doodle]
    #9895274 -

i went to 2004 and 2005 but its kinda lost its appeal to me,,, i think i'll just take my 40 or 50 bucks and go hide out with ekoostik hookah in the woods for the weekend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: ekoostikshroomie]
    #9895288 -

One of my friends went to last year and is all about it.
He claims this years Bonnaroo is going to be special.

Never been myself. It's something that I really need to do though.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Frost]
    #9897064 -

down is really the only band making me REALLY want to go

but i am STOKED!!!
stoned man back in :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: zSDMF]
    #9897592 -

I hope to be going for my first time ever(to any festival) this year. Any suggestions for how to make the best out of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: weshroom]
    #9897628 -

yeah this is probley the first year i would rather go to bonnaroo then coachella. i have been going to coachella for the past four years now and this years line up just doesnt seem like its worth the money. I may still go because of leonard cohen, i really dont think i can miss that. iam praying they add some good bands as well, they should start adding soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: weshroom]
    #9897639 -

i hate metal.

im not going to roo this year either.

summercamp and allgood FTW.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: weshroom]
    #9897643 -

weshroom said:
I hope to be going for my first time ever(to any festival) this year. Any suggestions for how to make the best out of it?



Just have fun and enjoy the music. Dont bring any stress in with you, enjoy yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: DarkLikePoe]
    #9897800 -

I got a buddy thats headed for the roo with a whole book of cid. i tried to get him to come off of some. so he let me get a 10 strip and said the rest he needs for the fest. I mean how much damn acid are you goona give out, its just stupid. so if any of you all see a short guy with roses tattooed all the way around his neck giving out hoffmans. Smack him for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: Doodle]
    #9897811 -

Ill probably end up going to bonnaroo... ill hold a picket sign that says "SWIM AM I?"


so punch me in the face if u encounter me.. or say hello... or goodbye


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #9900045 -

man you guys are wasting you money. go to WAKARUSA it has a way better lineup than roo check it out....

http://wakarusa.com/2009/lineup.asp


--------------------
I like trippin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bonnaroo is going to kick so much ass this year [Re: thegratefulstew]
    #9900202 -

Yeah I may be at Wakarusa this year. The lineup looks awesome.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Unofficial Guns N' Roses Kicks Ass Thread kosmic_charlie 1,242 15 04/24/05 06:45 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Queensryche kicks ass... Skunk420 1,327 15 08/17/13 02:29 AM
by Rockhound
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 985 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* Hoffman's Potion freddurgan 1,679 16 03/02/05 06:28 PM
by Ripple
* Abbie Hoffman album (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,661 22 09/27/04 08:57 PM
by Learyfan
* Bonnaroo tickets
( 1 2 all )
baraka 4,261 37 01/30/05 11:42 PM
by blissedout
* I went to Coachella and all I got was this crappy post, OneMoreRobot3021 1,393 15 05/04/05 04:16 PM
by DirtMcgirt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
868 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.