Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: mind machine
    #98269 - 11/24/99 12:56 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, i love my mind machine. I've used it in combination with acid, shrooms, canabis, and the like... The first time i used it with acid, the instant that i put it on i was in a totaly new deminsion, or so it seemed; anything that i wanted to see was there. It was amazing, probably increased the trip 10x. Shrooms are great on it as well. Even being sober is great. The more you use your friend the better it gets. The orion is probably the cheapest, and is accually a very good product. DEFENETLY worth my money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#98271 - 11/24/99 04:10 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

wow...i think i'm gonna have to get me one of these.

-Primate

------------------
~~"Oh, welcome to this world of fools, of pink champagne and swimming pools, where all you have to lose is your virginity. Perhaps you'll have some fun tonight, so stick around and take a bite...of life. We don't need feebleness in this proximity"~~

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

InvisibleMycofellas
Dirty Hippy
Loc: Westward-facing School Bu...
    #98272 - 11/24/99 04:23 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

The only time I used one of those was when I was on a semi-large dose of DXM. They are pretty wild! It was like I could see mathematical landscapes that I could actually focus on. The one I used was owned by a friend, and it had different "programs" you could go through where it oscillated through many different frequencies.
I don't think I'd spend too much on one, though. Nature and exploration get me off more.
-Myco

--------------------
"the west is the best"

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #98273 - 11/24/99 04:33 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Ok..
Could anyone explain to me wath a mind-machine is...???
Or give me a link to any webpage about them..
( are a mindmachine the kind that flashes light into your eyes and stuff like that...?? )

InvisibleRipSnort
addict
Loc: Amsterdam
    #98274 - 11/24/99 05:46 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

This is not a mind machine like these dudes are talking about,
but I stumbled upon this one day,
sent for the free demo,
AND IT WORKS. REALLY!!!
The first time I did it I was amazed at the results.
Send for the free demo, this is pretty cool.... http://www.centerpointe.com/

------------------
later

--------------------
later

Anonymous

#98275 - 11/24/99 08:39 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

a mind machine is a pair of sunglasses with LED lights near where the eyes would be and some headphones all connected to a little machine that makes the lights flash and certain sound patterns that stimulate certain parts of the brain. they r said to be able to promote relaxation and creative thinking. check out http://www.mindmachine.com/ for a buyers guide and FAQ.

[This message has been edited by the cap'n (edited November 24, 1999).]

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #98276 - 11/25/99 04:05 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Ok...
Let me see if i got this right now..
Its the kind of machine that flashes light into your eyes in different speed...
(like a stroboscope---is it called that in english..??)
Isnt the machine supposed to flash in the same wavelenght as your brain and thereby stimulate the brain-activity..??
I had one of those programs on my computer ones..

You were supposed to sit close to the screen with your eyes shut and just feel the flashes from the screen through your eyelids...

Is this what a "mind-machine" does...??
I think you can acctually download the program i was talking about on lycaeum..

Search for computer software or something..
I think it acctually said "for those who dont wanna waste money on an expensive mindmachine" or something like that on the page...

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #98277 - 11/25/99 07:39 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Rip,

You can get stuff like what's at that page
for free at :
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~noromaas/bwgen/

Enjoy

SD

InvisibleRipSnort
addict
Loc: Amsterdam
    #98278 - 11/25/99 02:04 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, Thanks alot! :smile:

------------------
later

--------------------
later

Anonymous

#98279 - 11/25/99 03:17 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Theres actually company called
"Tools for Exploration"
thats sells hundreds of different
MM's, isolation chambers, thousands and thousands of things for exploration.
I have a catalog if anyone needs some info.
Email me. Im looking for some fellow
Psychedellic fans in North Cal to if anyone
wants to email me bout that.

Anonymous

#98280 - 11/26/99 10:59 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

how much do those things cost? they sound incredible

Anonymous

#98281 - 11/26/99 02:25 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Well, a light and sound mind machine is a wonderful thing, infact, i just got threw with taking it with me last night. Yeah, there was some weird acid in town, and you could get off of one so it was cool. What sucks about having one, (and really nothing does suck about haviing one) is that i'm such a nice guy, i didn't even get to use my own machine very much. I take it everywere and people are amazed. Infact, i love the machine so much, i am thinking about ordering a new pair of glasses. See all the leds on the glasses are different collors, and the standered is usually yellow. But they have a massive variety, if you have ever heard of color theory.... red will make you energized, yellow, real focused like, green is for healing (if you think of nature and stuff), blue will put you to sleep pretty well, but they have these really cool glasses, first the truwhite glases that produce white light, so it makes all the colors of the spectrum, and they have these, what they call "virtual reality glasses. witch are red and blue leds on them that rapidly stimulate the imagination and produce life like images(this is while not trippin). I ordered them, the last ones i mentiond, and i can't wait to get them, then i can have two users at once!!! alright, this is a link that explains the teory behind and how it works. the orion is only about $120 to $150. I do most of my buisness from tools for exploration as mentioned above. http://tile.net/theta/lightsound.html
have fun!

Anonymous

#98282 - 11/26/99 03:51 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

An added thought i had just now...
there are these other glasses, called pv strem glasses. what they are are the glases with red leds, but they are for eyes opened. specially made so they won't hurt your eyes when open. before i thought that would be cool, but not very much so, but then i thought, just now, if you were trippin, it would be really fantastic, because all the normal , or not so normal, wild visuals you see with the reagular set up, would be projected onto your surroundings!!! i think i will add that to my order.

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#98283 - 11/27/99 10:53 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Cookie...how much are the glasses by chance?..and do they work with Orion...or are they independant?

-Primate

hehe gotta get one..gotta get one

------------------
~~"Oh, welcome to this world of fools, of pink champagne and swimming pools, where all you have to lose is your virginity. Perhaps you'll have some fun tonight, so stick around and take a bite...of life. We don't need feebleness in this proximity"~~

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

Anonymous

#98284 - 11/27/99 12:24 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Well, that depends on what glasses they are. The red, green, yellow, and orange glasses are about $40 each. Now, the Cool blue, the TruWhite, and the Virtual Reality, (red and blue) are all about $100. Then those opened eye glasses are about $60, Now, Damn, you might be thinking that that is a little costly. i think so, but, if you think about it, these machines are realitively new, and the more popular they get, the cheeper they will become, just like cd players. What i would suggest to anyone that is interested, buy the Orion, or a different machine of your choosing first. Then after you have enjoyed very much, you might want to buy some new glasses, then it would be like the day you first got your machine but all over again! New experiances, or you could jsut cut threw that bullshite and just get it all. on the tools for exploration website, http://www.toolsforexploration.com there is a place were they will send you a free magazine of all there products. some of theme are totaly amazing, but then some are, well, jsut quite strange.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #98285 - 11/27/99 12:57 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

You can make pretty good thing for 10$.
On nthe net you can find the scheme(sp?).
I have one, and it works for me.

Anonymous

#98286 - 11/27/99 09:52 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Hey there; I just went to this site;
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~noromaas/bwgen/

like Strange Days suggested and it has some warning about using it with drugs. Does anybody know why this is? I don't see why it would do anything except make you trip hard unless you had epilepsy or something.

------------------
No, there was nothing wrong with him. Oh except that sometimes he thought he was being chased by a giant Hedgehog
- Monty Python

Anonymous

#98287 - 11/28/99 12:35 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

What are you talking about in your last message Crobih????

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #98288 - 11/30/99 02:39 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Cookie Monster, I didn't express myself clear so I gonna try do it now.
Mind machine is easy to make. I am not electronician or whatever and I am completely out of it. But friend of mine who is neither , but understands reading those schemes or whatever, found it on net. I gave him about 5$, and he made it. You switch it in printer port, start program, put headphones on, and it starts working.
I think that the only problem with it is estetical.
So if you have somebody who knows basics of basics of electronic, find that scheme on the net, and give him to make mind machine to you. I t is not big deal at all.

Anonymous

#98289 - 12/03/99 02:54 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

by the way guys, i just received my Orion the other day and i plan to trip with it this weekend. ill let u kno how it went.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag