Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ginseng
    #9827066 -

does anyone here use ginseng?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: bud_dude35]
    #9827095 -

I had a box of Ginsana not too long ago. I didn't experience any effects from it, even at really high doses. It's not worth the money IMO. Everyone's different and drugs effect everyone differently so I can only speak for myself.


--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9827098 -

Never worked for me, even the expensive stuff.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: bud_dude35]
    #9827109 -

it comes in some of my energy drinks, don't use it on its own...


gitsend

gitget

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: druqs]
    #9827413 -

Ginseng is cool in tea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: bud_dude35]
    #9827428 -

yeah, daily.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ginseng [Re: bud_dude35]
    #9827656 -

It's in the green tea I buy, I usually drink about a half gallon daily.
I haven't really noticed any effects from it and I drink a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ginseng! headset 1,161 11 11/05/05 09:46 PM
by Shroomism
* Picking Ginseng headset 639 3 11/07/05 05:31 PM
by headset
* The ultimate natural health supplements
( 1 2 3 all )
Moonshoe 6,253 56 02/05/14 06:45 PM
by sirdonut
* The ultimate health supplements- the Adaptogenic Stack for Supreme vitality Moonshoe 4,531 1 02/02/14 02:51 PM
by Prisoner#1
* gynostemma Pentaphyllum tea???? Psy Baba 879 12 03/21/10 08:53 PM
by Psy Baba
* Herbal Remedies for Anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,462 51 11/17/06 03:14 PM
by SneakyFijian420
* New Leak at Fukushima Reactor....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mpd 3,082 60 03/20/14 03:21 PM
by Repertoire89
* Chronic pain medication advice?
( 1 2 all )
Heisencybin 1,738 24 07/19/16 02:50 PM
by OhMrJohnson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
571 topic views. 2 members, 259 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.