Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
z
    #9777468 -

z


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/15/24 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777494 -

Moving. :psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777512 -

Backpacking this summer! It may be the last time in my life that I can afford such an adventure so I'm going to enjoy it...


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #9777519 -

an income.

progress in my kettlebell workouts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777531 -

Dying peacefully in my sleep.    :lolz0rz:  :rofl2:  :rotfl:  No, seriously  Dying peacefully in my sleep . . . :death: :peace: :sleep:  :sleeping:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: memes]
    #9777532 -

tits


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: memes]
    #9777537 -

Taranchula huh? Spiders creep me out man. Do pet stores have taranchulas? Or where do you get one?

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Friday morning I'm leaving for Lake Of The Woods, Minnesota for a weekend of snowobiling. I live in a growing suburb, where snowmobiling is still legal in the ditches around here, but they're just beat to shit and there's too much stuff to hit (culverts :mad2:). It's gonna be nice to get out in the middle of nowhere and hit some deep fresh powder. :yesnod:


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: grewya]
    #9777556 -

getting laid tonight and my next flush


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: grewya]
    #9777614 -

grewya20 said:
Taranchula huh? Spiders creep me out man. Do pet stores have taranchulas? Or where do you get one?

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Friday morning I'm leaving for Lake Of The Woods, Minnesota for a weekend of snowobiling. I live in a growing suburb, where snowmobiling is still legal in the ditches around here, but they're just beat to shit and there's too much stuff to hit (culverts :mad2:). It's gonna be nice to get out in the middle of nowhere and hit some deep fresh powder. :yesnod:



There's a reptile store that has a shitload of them. Decided to save my mom some money and most likely go for a Rose Hair!



--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777626 -

gatherings this summer and spring. festivals this summer. and probation ending this summer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Platinum]
    #9777649 -

Platinum said:
gatherings this summer and spring. festivals this summer. and probation ending this summer!



Congratulations! I got 1.5 years left! Half way there :rockon:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777655 -

ahh that sucks, maybe theyll let you off after 1 more year. you bein good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777659 -

sobering up from weed for a while..finding another fuckin place to live. wondering how boring my girlfriend finds me at the moment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777669 -

Looking forward to a harvest.
Looking forward to a possible threesome.
Looking forward to my new job.
Looking forward to taking a piss test.
Looking forward to Resident Evil 5.
Looking forward to getting my Xanax refilled.
Looking forward to pain management.

All in all, if 2 or 3 of those turn out, Ill be happy.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9777685 -

Ive been good. Havn't fucked up once since I got on it. However I pretty sure I have to ride out all 3 years. Then find a way to get this felony off my record :sad:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #9777814 -

blkjkrabbit said:
wondering how boring my girlfriend finds me at the moment



ya dude, she finds you pretty boring. we were actually talkin about it last night.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777823 -

the summer or at least nice weather


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777905 -

Its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow, so I can justify spending the money I haven't got on going to see her (and all my other friends) for a long weekend. That should be fucking sweet. On Friday night going to a psy / breaks night one of my mates is putting on and then on Saturday I'm going to a psy/techno/dnb squat party :grin:.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to the easter (next extended period of time off) and then the summer :grin:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Platinum]
    #9777935 -

Platinum said:
blkjkrabbit said:
wondering how boring my girlfriend finds me at the moment



ya dude, she finds you pretty boring. we were actually talkin about it last night.:shrug:



before or after you guys fucked?


OP i think its Tarantula but i'm not sure?



i'm looking forward to getting my tattoo...
and getting out of some money problems. going on vacation spring break..
and fixing up my vehicle.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Forward to.......? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9777949 -

I'm looking forward to the day that you get a tarantula and realize that it's spelled "tarantula." :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who else rides a snowmobile? Zombi3 386 6 02/23/15 10:16 AM
by Zombi3
* I drugged my Tarantula
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Almond Flour 4,291 63 01/25/19 02:19 PM
by sui
* I got my first Tarantula
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 5,801 58 02/14/09 01:24 PM
by thirdtragedy
* Why dirt bike vs snowmobile throttle? Zombi3 1,400 14 06/27/15 12:50 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Tarantula
( 1 2 all )
adrug 4,031 34 04/18/03 10:58 PM
by felix
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,829 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* My little sister was just in a snowmobile accident! Zombi3 1,555 19 03/01/15 02:40 PM
by SunnyD
* John Deere Liquifire Snowmobile cmod777debian 297 0 11/18/08 07:13 PM
by cmod777debian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,359 topic views. 4 members, 78 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.