Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
z
    #9768285 -

z


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/15/24 01:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768296 -

What's the temperature?


--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: neopet nub]
    #9768307 -

It depends if they want to be dirty about it.
If they wanna go for a low blow, i'd say maybe 1 to distract me by running around in circles, and another to sack me. :lol:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768308 -

hmm.... im assuming that you get a gun with one bullet also. I would end my life before they got to me with that gun, so the question is null and void.  :suicide:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9768355 -

One tricky nineyearold with his eyes on the prize could totally take me down - especially if im in my underwear.

If i had a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes, however... yeah, twentysomething.

Man that would be fun.  Pick one up, throw him at two others...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Cascadian]
    #9768369 -

Depends on how turned on I get

:pedobear:


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Cascadian]
    #9768387 -

I don't know but now I really want to find out.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768391 -

Tea said:
.....How many 9 yr olds would it take to bring you down? Seriously think about this awesome question. Assuming you were in a grassy field, wearing only your underwear, How many could you take? It would basically be an army of 9 yr olds running at you from 360 degree's! All angles, nothing but 9 yr olds getting closer and closer.



I could probably take 24.....:shrug:



wait, are you talking about with us fighting back, or just standing there trying to stay up and not actually striking a kid?

with a number like 24 I'm guessing you're talking about the former.

I work with kids, so I have 9 year olds trying to take me down every day!


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion *DELETED* [Re: CosmicFool]
    #9768400 -

Post deleted by Almond Flour

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (02/09/09 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9768437 -

Tedwilto said:
hmm.... im assuming that you get a gun with one bullet also. I would end my life before they got to me with that gun, so the question is null and void.  :suicide:



if this was the case, i would only need to take one, pull him down, and execute him in front of the other 9 year olds, that should make them have bad dreams for years.

with no gun, i could prolly take a dozen or so, i actually have a 9 year old daughter, so have first hand expierience...i think you would be hard pressed to take 24, thats a shitload, and 9 year olds are crafty.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768447 -

Probably not very many, I'd be laughing way to hard to put up much of a fight.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768479 -

I think if I hit a 9 year old in the face they would be down for the count. I would probably take alot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: supra]
    #9768484 -

I'm assuming this is a real man's questions and there are no weapons with the exception of severed limbs (only if the limb was severed during the battle).

I'm honestly gonna say 30. 9 year olds can hit pretty hard, but it has been my experience that they don't follow through, so I think I could take quite a few shots. They are light, frail, and totally unprotected. They are also pussies. If you're smart about it you could get a decent shot at each of them in turn and take them all out with one shot. Maybe get a couple 2-for-1's in there.

By the time there's thirty of them the pile of dead will be too large to fight around and you would be overwhelmed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768493 -

Well only a small number of 9 year olds can be physically attacking you at once, it's all about your surface area divided by the surface area of the front of a 9 year old.



Anyone know the surface area of a 9 year old?  (Tea, I know you do...)


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Set]
    #9768520 -

the thing is you only have to strike them once moderately hard and they'll probably run off crying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Set]
    #9768528 -

Set said:
Well only a small number of 9 year olds can be physically attacking you at once, it's all about your surface area divided by the surface area of the front of a 9 year old.



Anyone know the surface area of a 9 year old?  (Tea, I know you do...)



:shrug:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: JohnnyTruant]
    #9768535 -

JohnnyTruant said:
I'm assuming this is a real man's questions and there are no weapons with the exception of severed limbs (only if the limb was severed during the battle).

I'm honestly gonna say 30. 9 year olds can hit pretty hard, but it has been my experience that they don't follow through, so I think I could take quite a few shots. They are light, frail, and totally unprotected. They are also pussies. If you're smart about it you could get a decent shot at each of them in turn and take them all out with one shot. Maybe get a couple 2-for-1's in there.

By the time there's thirty of them the pile of dead will be too large to fight around and you would be overwhelmed.



you have experience fighting multiple nine year olds?

i could probably take like 13


--------------------
Everything posted by the muffinman is inaccurate and dishonest information.  No truth comes out of these posts as they are made up for sheer entertainment purposes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Set]
    #9768539 -

in going to ask for that for my birthday this year! it is going to be kick ass! i bet i could take a lot. I wil need 50 or so. any ideas where i can rent kids at? I'm gona try the big brother foundation.


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion *DELETED* [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9768542 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .......SERIOUS question guys, need your opinion [Re: Chubba]
    #9768586 -

hahaha attack of the midgets...can we make it more interesting n maybe throw in a golf club or something? with a golf club id say about 40-50 before i got to winded and over powered by the swarm.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Unprotected Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,537 127 09/26/05 06:47 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* The underwear goes INSIDE the pants! dblaney 1,043 9 07/14/05 02:22 PM
by Trainwreck
* Unprotected Sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 7,474 70 05/15/05 07:16 AM
by Deadmaker
* Here is a question
( 1 2 3 all )
Prisoner#1 2,668 47 06/12/17 11:03 AM
by Cujllickduo
* The latest on female underwear. Fliquid 1,278 18 07/07/05 09:30 PM
by whiterabbit13
* A question for shroomers........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chronic7 5,862 119 08/18/04 11:55 AM
by stefan
* Questions about your toilet paper...I have a dilemma
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,932 57 06/03/04 09:25 AM
by goobler
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,979 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.