Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9763675 -

Gotta love that guy. Watching a show called the Anatomy of Sex or something or the sort right now. They just talked about how women are generally quickly able to figure out if a guy is attracted to her. Men, however, really act clueless. Pretty interesting studies on here right now, like how women react to the scent of men, if humans were really meant to be monogamous for life, etc


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9763680 -

Sup gize? I'm munching down some vegetable ravioli with fetta, and drinking some delicious beer.

Laaaaazy day today, just cleaning the house. We have to move out in four days which sucks.

SUP?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9763681 -

Oh yeah. Sounds like he really needs to take his medicine. Give me some thinking time. I'm committed to numbing my brain at this point. Remind me later. :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763692 -

Sassy said:
Gotta love that guy. Watching a show called the Anatomy of Sex or something or the sort right now. They just talked about how women are generally quickly able to figure out if a guy is attracted to her. Men, however, really act clueless. Pretty interesting studies on here right now, like how women react to the scent of men, if humans were really meant to be monogamous for life, etc



Here is thought for food :P
I have always been told how good I smell by women, or how good my shirts smell when they wear them. I wear no deodorants or cologne. I strongly believe in the power of a virile mans pheromones.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763700 -

There is, trust me. They did a study on that, too. Interestingly enough though, the hormone that is produced women generally do not like the smell of... unless they're ovulating. When a male relative's shirt was thrown in the test unknown to the person, they strongly disliked it. Women also become more flirtatious, their voices go higher which has to do with the level of hormones (and in turn, is more attractive to males) ovulation scares me.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763713 -

Sassy said:
There is, trust me. They did a study on that, too. Interestingly enough though, the hormone that is produced women generally do not like the smell of... unless they're ovulating. When a male relative's shirt was thrown in the test unknown to the person, they strongly disliked it. Women also become more flirtatious, their voices go higher which has to do with the level of hormones (and in turn, is more attractive to males) ovulation scares me.



So your tellin me next time a girl says that while wearing nothing but my shirt, that she is OVULATING?



Nice!


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763731 -

Sassy said:
ovulation scares me.




fuckin' right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763741 -

Probably not seeing as ovulation is such a small window of time... besides, I think the way a man smells is seeeexy. Sometimes i've thought I was attracted to someone, and not liked the way they smelled, not even in a bad way... but it was enough to turn me off. Ive also smelled someone I did not think I was attracted to, and been incredibly turned on.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: emptywisdom]
    #9763744 -

emptywisdom said:
Sassy said:
ovulation scares me.




fuckin' right.



Not I. I wear condoms :laugh:
Aint no girl killin me or messin up the giggle staff. I worry not much about pregnancy, for I have always held the idea that I should only have intercourse with a woman I could envision sharing a kid with.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763751 -

Which is why I'm obsessive about birth control. Also, I worry about STD's if I'm having sex with someone I don't know very well


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763752 -

Sassy said:
Probably not seeing as ovulation is such a small window of time... besides, I think the way a man smells is seeeexy. Sometimes i've thought I was attracted to someone, and not liked the way they smelled, not even in a bad way... but it was enough to turn me off. Ive also smelled someone I did not think I was attracted to, and been incredibly turned on.



I had this one girl say many times she wishes I could bottle my "scent". I am a somewhat vulgar man. I dont care for sex when she is fresh from shower. On the contrary, I like her best when shes all sweaty from a workout and such. And sweaty ass sex...OMG! I love to lick sweat off a girl.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763756 -

Yeah, I know its instinct but I think I pick sexual mates based on health


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763770 -

Yeah, they said men are greatly attracted to a woman's scent, especially when working out. Another study they did, showed that when men were looking at photographs they normally are able to make a decision on which are more or less attractive. When they were smelling vaginal secretions and looking at the pictures, they almost completely lost the ability to distinguish a level of attractiveness.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763774 -

Oh wow, did i just space out for like an hour or so :confused:
God damn


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763781 -

you reply to yourself alot, eh?
lol its all good. Tellme your sweaty and Ill give you 5 shroomies :popcorn:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763790 -

is that what the reply to button is for?


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763796 -

You use it to show the partakers of that thread who you are replying to, if it is a certain person. It can get confusing at times is all.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9763804 -

yeah i mean, i know it makes it easier and people have gotten mixed up over whom im directing messages to. i just scroll to the bottom of the page and type. haha


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763811 -

So, are you sweaty right now?
:omgawesome:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763813 -

:batpole:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you take multi-vitamins?
( 1 2 all )
EdibleStereos 1,526 26 09/28/13 08:44 PM
by Moonshoe
* Vitamin E pills linked with prostate cancer risk Earth Child 377 0 10/17/11 11:51 AM
by Earth Child
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,522 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* Do you take vitamins?
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 3,703 40 09/12/08 07:56 AM
by Brainiac
* Vitamin B-12?
( 1 2 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 2,549 20 02/16/13 06:46 PM
by Legend
* Vitamins and Nutrients - Whats your stack?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 6,287 79 10/29/13 09:39 AM
by hidenseek1
* New e-cigarette called VitaCig contains vitamins A, B, C, E, CoQ10 thirtygoats 1,480 15 06/14/14 02:23 PM
by 4runner
* Expired multi vitamins
( 1 2 all )
cez 1,128 20 10/10/13 11:30 AM
by drkkenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,790 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.