Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Mansion [Re: dye7]
    #9726390 -

Wow nice man! I can't believe you actually were there. You delivered on the pics man!


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9726398 -

Damn that is a experience of a lifetime hanging out there. Hell yea. Did you swim in the grotto?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Tangerines]
    #9728967 -

No, I just never got around to it and I think only one dude got in.  If there was any... any girls in there I would definitely have gotten in.  I should've been working on it right from the start, though.  If I ever go back I'll do it for sure and I'll also have to get Hugh to sign the first issue playboy my brother got at auction.  He was supposed to send it with me this time, but he never could get a hard cover for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9729050 -

That's fucking awesome man!  I called BS but then I saw that red carpet pic and my jaw dropped.  Good shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Newbie]
    #9731988 -

My cousin and I left from DFW on sunday morning around 10.  I wore this comfy shirt that says "999 evil when I do handstands"  We were getting fucked up and told the guys seated around us where we were going and then asked them.  'They were a christian rock band. and my cousin's language just kept getting worse and worse the more he drank. haha


Skip ahead to the shuttle bus to the mansion.  They had everyone meet up in some parking garage.  It was a little strange seeing so many celebrities all standing in line, to have their name checked off the list.  All I had was an email... I was so worried I would get up there and our names wouldn't be on the list. Who wants to get rejected and take the walk of shame in front of so manyfamous people. :lol;  (in front of anyone really:  My cousin was on his game too, an actress from the new 90210 show was walking by to the back of the line and he jumps at them all excited, "You girls made it!!"  His clever ass pretended to know them and let them cut in line. :lol;  He was on it like that the entire night.

At one point, he snagged 3 playmates out from under a band... MGMT.  Neither of us got laid, but he was working them pretty good.  He would get their interest and then they would figure out how drunk he was.  :lol:  We kinda split up and went our own ways... he kept disappearing. lol  Everyone there was really cool.  All the celebrities automatically assumed we were somebody they should be cool to.  It was a networking type deal for many of them and I guess it was in there best interests to be cool to everyone there.  All we needed was our foot in the door anyways, I honestly never expected so many celebrities to be so down to Earth. 

Drinks were on the house, there were massage therapists there and ofcourse live music before and after the game.  Nearly every model there immediately fell in love with our accents.  It was nice, almost like we were the celebrities to them because we didn't have their burdens of fame.  Ya know?  Like they were all among peers and becasue we were so outnumbered, they respected us as such.  It was awesome.  I know my cousin would've got laid had he not been so drunk. haha I ended up with a few numbers and emails as well.  Meet with playmates I'd had wet dreams about since I was maybe 10 like brandi rodderick and victoria fuller. 

Besides the girls, game, and massages there were things going for auction everywhere.  Signed jerseys, helmets, boxing gloves, footballs.  All certified and authentic.  They were all up for auction and I wished had brought a lil more cash to spend.  Victoria Fuller is a playmate turned pop artist and her stuff is really really good.  She had a gallery up and I was fortunate enough to get the smallest one she had.  :lol;  I really wanted to tour the house, but Heff had the house blocked off for his A-listers.  Ron Jeremy, Denise Richards and whoever else. 

One thing that was really strange was seeing people you've seen on TV, but you couldn't figure out exactly where from.  That's how it was all night.  It's really hard to recall everything in type.  I'm much better at talking about it. Anyways, it was awesome and I'm definitely going to go back.  I managed to avoid getting banned and we've already been invited to their next party.

That report kinda sucks, but there was just so much going on.  It's all jumbled together. 

Bret Michaels
Probably 50 different playmates all jersey'd up with body paint.
Actresses/Actors
Bands


All kinds of stuff.  It was a party by celebrities for celebrities and it was really cool to see that side of it.  The coolest part without a doubt was snagging that pic of Hugh.  He may not be around much longer and I've still gotta get my brothers first issue magazine signed.  Next time.

My report sucks.  The experience was pretty damn cool and if anyone ever gets the chance, go!  I give up on this thing.  Will post more pics when I get back home in a few days.  (I'm leaving town in the morning for vegas Masonry expo)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9732043 -

wow that is so cool. i used to watch the girls next door but we know they don't live there anymore. That is so cool I would love to smoke a blunt in that grotto. :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9732088 -

Man, that's fucking cool as hell.
Made me smile.
Congrats... I guess? I don't even know what to say to that.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9735652 -

Cowgold said:
Will post more pics when I get back home in a few days.  (I'm leaving town in the morning for vegas Masonry expo)



Once again a Shroomerite comes to Vegas and doesn't contact me.  Lame. :smirk:

So you'll have to give us a report on the "World of Concrete" convention now also.  I'm sure it will be as much fun as the Playboy Superbowl party! :tongue:

Actually, I've worked in the business (masonry/concrete) for over 2 decades so I won't knock the expo. I'm guilty of having attended it a few times.  But somehow I don't think your report on fancy new cement mixers will hold as much street cred as the Superbowl party did. :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mansion [Re: Cowgold]
    #9735672 -

the picture with Ron Jeremy was funny


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Forced to skip the superbowl
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
topdog82 9,978 149 02/07/16 10:14 PM
by pineninja
* Who's watching the Superbowl on Sunday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
NcShroomr 2,478 139 02/07/17 10:46 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* The Superbowl Is For Idiots
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RanOutOfWeed 4,754 114 02/08/16 06:12 AM
by Mr. Magic
* honestly, how big of a loser will I be if I dont watch the superbowl?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
danielx 5,271 66 02/07/16 10:03 PM
by akira_akuma
* Buying a mansion in Detroit then remodeling it
( 1 2 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 1,345 39 05/16/13 11:08 PM
by Chairman Meow
* The Official Shroomery Superbowl Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 2,636 80 02/03/13 11:42 PM
by NWlight
* SUPERBOWL FUCKING SUNDAY!
( 1 2 3 all )
Cosmic Trigger 5,095 49 02/08/10 12:36 PM
by Cosmic Trigger
* So what you all think about Heroin Commercial on Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
superbob57 2,055 30 02/02/15 12:30 PM
by sun_spots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,779 topic views. 5 members, 242 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.