Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Relief
    #9716420 -

I got my W2's yesterday and just did my taxes - getting about $2000 back.

I'm like $3k in credit card debt and have $1000 left to pay in tuition this semester. This is an enormous fucking relief. I can pay off one of my credit cards, pay off the rest of my tuition, and put a big dent in one of the other cards.. and still have enough to buy some dank to celebrate.

Jesus, I've been so stressed over money lately. I just had to vent. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9718230 -

Congratulations, you probably deserve it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9718514 -

Damn, that's pretty good. Im not getting even 1/8 of that back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9718834 -

Threads like these make me glad I make decent money and have no debt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9720497 -

I'm getting $2412 back. its nice knowing you have a little bump coming, huh? gonna throw it into savings and not touch it. i havent had a savings in years!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9720511 -

Thats cool. I am only getting like 1200 back. the lady the whole time kept saying wow you make a lot of money i wanted to be like...i make decent but she should make just as much if not more.... it is a relief. i got some new clothes and am using it on some bills. i love money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relief [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9721158 -

> I got my W2's yesterday and just did my taxes - getting about $2000 back.

Good thing that you don't live in California.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How much do you pay for tuition?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,123 40 08/05/10 11:18 AM
by Anonymous
* How the fuck am i suppost to pay for an education?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 868 30 09/20/08 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Too nervous to sleep Anonymous 421 8 07/24/12 09:50 AM
by Anonymous
* am i being unreasonable?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,237 36 08/31/09 12:15 AM
by Anonymous
* College student here-- Should I take out a loan? Anonymous 460 13 11/07/12 06:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Abused as a child: Making him pay...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,156 42 10/24/08 02:12 AM
by Anonymous
* living with parents, mother still treats me like a kid
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 762 38 11/12/09 03:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Should I go to college if I don't want to go?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 766 44 01/16/14 09:57 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
211 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.