Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do you ever write your "other one" letters? *DELETED*
    #9686318 -

Post deleted by YouEnjoyMyself

Reason for deletion: delete


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #9686464 -

No. That would require having an "other one".
I do however write my friends and people I admire letters then send them through the mail.
My envelopes are the bomb!~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: Mindflayer]
    #9686563 -

That'd be cool if you could write yourself a letter and have it delivered through the mail 5 years later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #9686580 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
Do you ever write your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/whatever you have a random letter?

I do.  Kind of a nerd like that.  Sometimes I find it easier to express my thoughts rather than talking.  And who doesn't like getting a good piece of mail?!  I do!  When all you get is bills/bank statements/stupid ads/and a good magazine every once in a while, a good letter from someone will usually make my day.

I will admit to being guilty of writing a corny/cheesy letter.  But they are always true and I can get out more than I usually can when talking, and in a more organized fashion.

Sometimes I mail them, sometimes I just hand them to her.

I thought of starting this thread because I'm in the middle of a "letter" to my girlfriend.  However, this one isn't so much a letter as an accumulation of random thoughts I have of her as they come to me.  When I think of a good one, I add it to the page or I try to remember it so I can add it later. (kind of bummed because earlier today I thought of one that I remember being a great addition, and couldn't think of it when I got home.)

I have no planned time of when I'll give this to her.  But whenever I feel the time is right to give it to her, I will.

Anyone else do similar things, or am I the only nerd here (or who will at least admit it? haha)



Please tell me you're a kindly old man, born in the early 1920's :lol:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: circularvortex]
    #9686598 -

circularvortex said:
YouEnjoyMyself said:
Do you ever write your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/whatever you have a random letter?

I do.  Kind of a nerd like that.  Sometimes I find it easier to express my thoughts rather than talking.  And who doesn't like getting a good piece of mail?!  I do!  When all you get is bills/bank statements/stupid ads/and a good magazine every once in a while, a good letter from someone will usually make my day.

I will admit to being guilty of writing a corny/cheesy letter.  But they are always true and I can get out more than I usually can when talking, and in a more organized fashion.

Sometimes I mail them, sometimes I just hand them to her.

I thought of starting this thread because I'm in the middle of a "letter" to my girlfriend.  However, this one isn't so much a letter as an accumulation of random thoughts I have of her as they come to me.  When I think of a good one, I add it to the page or I try to remember it so I can add it later. (kind of bummed because earlier today I thought of one that I remember being a great addition, and couldn't think of it when I got home.)

I have no planned time of when I'll give this to her.  But whenever I feel the time is right to give it to her, I will.

Anyone else do similar things, or am I the only nerd here (or who will at least admit it? haha)



Please tell me you're a kindly old man, born in the early 1920's :lol:



what's wrong with writing letters :confused:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #9686605 -

I write letters to people all the time.
I almost never send them though. Probably best I don't.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: twighead]
    #9686608 -

Nothing really.  I just got a very vivid imagine of a kindly 80-something year old man, probably of british origin while reading that.  :lol:

:nothingtoadd:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: jewunit]
    #9686652 -

nah i text while i'm playing video games and say "hey where is my dinner"

just kidding.

i think thats super cute.  i bet your girlfriend agrees with me.  personally i don't do it because i find it very cheezy and dismissible unless the person has something interesting to say, and if they have something interesting to say they'll probably say it when they see me.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #9686953 -

if i really dig i chic ill write her letters and whisper sweet nothings to her and all that mooshy shit....makes em wet ya kno :wink:
:rockon:


--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: Calix]
    #9687140 -

nope but that's a very good idea that i might adopt...

there were periods in our short relashionship that we had to use Emails to communicate and i enjoyed it but it's not the same as a "love letter" or what you were describing.

in fact i mailed her last night after we had a big fight over skype, i couldn't just go to sleep without saying anything!


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: Simisu]
    #9687334 -

I would

Edited by 4ohdmt (09/08/09 01:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever write your "other one" letters? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #9687694 -

not as mush as i use too.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* Letter
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 2,617 42 10/19/06 11:00 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* a letter on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 all )
AlteredAgain 2,930 24 09/01/06 07:04 AM
by leery11
* I got a letter from the US Senate MOTH 1,161 7 02/01/05 08:36 PM
by JettaJay
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,829 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* Random friend, girlfriend/boyfriend question
( 1 2 all )
Mike_yy 2,732 20 03/19/07 01:35 AM
by Legend9123
* Stupid Girlfriends memes 1,051 15 12/03/05 04:32 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Girls who mold their personalities around that of their boyfriend
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 10,628 63 10/27/06 03:06 AM
by ohmatic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
781 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.