Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: niteowl]
    #9679927 -

niteowl said:
Yea, there are too many variables at a concert for a first time tripper IMO

If he has connections why not trip this weekend
then again at the concert
just to be on the safe side :shrug:



Totally agree with that.


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: niteowl]
    #9679929 -

i promise you wont have fun man, you will be parinoid the entire time. its not a waste at all to do it in your room. you would know y if you have ever done acid or before. just dont say i didnt warn you....


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: niteowl]
    #9679935 -

What variables?
A lot of people? That's about it. At least those are the only ones that I can think of that are really unique to a concert.
Nothing is optimum until you know what you're used to.
He wants to take two hits of acid. He's not eating a ten strip, not taking a thumbprint. I don't think it would be that terrible. I would be more disappointed looking back and saying "I could have tripped, for the first time ever, at this Dead concert (I'm not a Dead fan, but you get the idea)" than look back and say "Man, I had a 'bad' trip, god I wish I hadn't done that." Bad trips are a)not a real thing. They may be difficult, but something will still be gained, even if it's just "Acid isn't for me", and b)Not really that common.

Edit: What is wrong with you people? It's the fucking Dead, for the first time in years. First time with acid or not, I think this would be a stupid opportunity to miss if you're into the Dead. Do you all honestly think that a house is somehow "safer"? Never had a trip where you felt confined and you had to get outside?


--------------------
!

Edited by jewunit (01/25/09 10:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: mycoharry]
    #9679945 -

i dont think i will be parinod if i dont worry about it and have fun. i mean i am an extremly laid back guy and i think ill be fine. i also have never tripped and tripping is a big thing to me so i dont wanna do my first one as a test


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9679959 -

if it were any other band, i would say don't drop acid your first time at the concert. seeing as it's the grateful dead though...


even if you do start to have a bad trip, the people there are used to acid heads and i don't think anyone would mess with you. if anything, i'd expect some hippies there would be more than willing to help ease you back into an enjoyable experience.

HOWEVER - i do highly suggest you go with a friend who is not tripping just to make sure you don't get lost or anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: jewunit]
    #9679961 -

jewunit said:
Do you all honestly think that a house is somehow "safer"? Never had a trip where you felt confined and you had to get outside?



1. Yes
2. No

DeadHead420- Whatever you do, go with your gut and don't look back.


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9679973 -

So you like sitting around your house for 12 hours?
What do you do? Listen to music?
Guess what a fucking concert is man.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: jewunit]
    #9679986 -

ive also never been to any concerts before.. haha


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: DeadHead420]
    #9679988 -

DeadHead420 said:
i also have never tripped and tripping is a big thing to me



:what:

That made absolutely no sense what-so-ever


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: DeadHead420]
    #9680002 -

DeadHead420 said:
ive also never been to any concerts before.. haha



:facepalm:

never done acid AND never been to a concert

please don't do this
try the acid w/friends in a safe place first


Pretty Please
with sugar on top


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: niteowl]
    #9680007 -

niteowl said:
DeadHead420 said:
i also have never tripped and tripping is a big thing to me



:what:

That made absolutely no sense what-so-ever



I meant like its not just something i wanna do randomly like getting drunk for example..


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: niteowl]
    #9680014 -

So you honestly think the chances of his trip going bad are better than it going well?

And how does his statement not make any sense?
When I hadn't tripped and decided to, I read into it a lot, made sure I was going to be with some other people I wanted to trip with, and a good sitter. I recognized that it had the potential to be an important event (which it was, as was the month preceding it because that's when I came across this site along with other things.)
Are you saying that since I hadn't tripped before tripping wasn't a big deal?
If it's not a big deal why shouldn't he try it for his first time at his first concert?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: DeadHead420]
    #9680017 -

If if it feels right, then do it.
A dead show could be a great first trip environment.
Have fun.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: Great Scott]
    #9680026 -

Thank you jewunit. haha you seem like you understand my situation


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: DeadHead420]
    #9680036 -

Do not worry about your self control .
Hell I have driven in town on 6 hits .
You have never had the giggles like you could get them from cid .
Have someone with you that you trust and knows your tripping (this can keep you from having a bad trip).
Do at lest 1200mcg .
Do not trip when your felling bad emotionally you WILL have a bad trip .


--------------------
There is more joy in heaven over one of us perfected,
  than over ninety-nine naturally evolved angels.

Edited by arainbow (01/25/09 10:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: arainbow]
    #9680044 -

1200 micrograms on his first trip? are you fucking nuts? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: JT]
    #9680052 -

You may want to consider that he is going to a dead concert. I'm sure more then a handful of people around him would be able to help him out if things get a bit sketchy. :shrug: I only read like half of the first page by the way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: JT]
    #9680053 -

can someone explain how much 1200 micrograms is to a newbie :grin:


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: DeadHead420]
    #9680056 -

DeadHead420 said:
can someone explain how much 1200 micrograms is to a newbie :grin:



A fuck ton of acid


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time Tripper [Re: Razor3lade]
    #9680078 -

Im thinking about 1 or 2 hits. Not so sure about the connect cause i dont know him so its sketchy so i might find another


--------------------
"Psychedelics were probably the single most significant experience in my life. Otherwise I think I would be going along believing that this visible reality here is all that there is. Psychedelics didn't give me any answers. What I have are a lot of questions. One thing I'm certain of; the mind is an incredible thing and there are levels of organizations of consciousness that are way beyond what people are fooling with in day to day reality."

~Jerry Garcia
:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* day tripper or night tripper?
( 1 2 all )
psilibros05 3,054 23 02/09/05 05:29 PM
by notapillow
* Do you think children can be raised responsibly in a "drug environment"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Adamist 22,801 175 01/11/05 02:18 AM
by Turd
* The Awesomeness of Outdoor Forest Raves & Concerts! LogicaL ChaosM 1,508 5 06/04/09 06:49 PM
by Coaster
* LiveEarth: Gore announces multi continent rock concert
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 3,457 21 02/15/07 10:48 PM
by Boom
* Monkeys love the Tripper's FAQ! Monkeys is Funny! RoseM 1,002 8 09/02/04 09:35 AM
by Rose
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Stoners, Trippers: The coolest god damn thing I've seen in a while
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,883 24 05/11/09 09:54 AM
by thirdeyeparable
* I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 6,380 84 01/19/15 04:29 PM
by fbi365

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,958 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.