Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The underside of the toilet rim....
    #9663275 -

or the floor underneath of a refridgerator?

What would you rather tongue?
Lick what?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/23/09 05:03 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #9663287 -

i once swabbed all over a toilet,

and the bottom of my shoe.

the shoe culture was much worse.  so ill go with the toilet, i cant even imagine the shit under a fridge....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663292 -

I just like the taste of toilet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #9663295 -

thats weird


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663296 -

taste of toilet? wtf?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9663303 -

the taste of dried piss and the lingering of fecal matter in the air.  Sometimes some smell of rotten vaina from the girl who just emptied her vagina full of blood into the toilet earlier in the day,

and as you lick out of the corner of your eye you see a dot of red.  you look down and see RED!!! only your stoned reaction time fux0rd you and you just licked AIDS!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663305 -

I don't think chicks on their period pee into my toilet and manage to get blood somewhere very often. Was that a run-on?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #9663306 -

this a double dare?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: filthee]
    #9663309 -

I'm jumping straight to the triple dog dare. :headbanger:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9663315 -

Where is the STAL option??


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9663320 -

Rabidbaboon said:
I don't think chicks on their period pee into my toilet and manage to get blood somewhere very often. Was that a run-on?



haha i used to have to clean toilets at my job.  you brought back memories.

reaching down to wipe the bottom back area of the toilet in the womens bathroom was a dreaded experience.  often there would be blood in and or around the place.  I could smell the stink of the tampons in the trash, and i wanted to stuf them right back where they came from followed by a hard and erect penis clogging that rotting axwound fo life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663330 -

You should write for Penthouse Letters.  :naughty:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: whattheheck]
    #9663332 -

yeah i have written dirty stories before, but then i delete them.  next time ill post it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663340 -

Well, the way you describe the most glorious of all places led me to believe that you had some skill. :grin:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663349 -

I remember dumping at my old job and smelling this horrible and strange smell. I couldn't figure it out for a while, yet it permeated the room. I had even smelled girls on their period, and this was way different. I opened the garbage can and there it was; a wretched, bloody tampon. Covered in dark, almost black blood from tip to tip.

The wench didn't bother to wrap it one bit. I almost threw up and went back to work, trying not to seem bothered. My crew could tell something was up, and then I had to tell them. They laughed so fucking hard.

Months later I took fake blood (it was a costume store) and put it on a clump of paper towels and zipped it in a baggie. I came out of the pooper and claimed to have gotten it out of the trash and threw it at this fat old friend of mine. He freaked. It was awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: pong]
    #9663358 -

pong said:
yeah i have written dirty stories before, but then i delete them.  next time ill post it!



:lol:
erasing the past

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The underside of the toilet rim.... [Re: filthee]
    #9663566 -

lolwut?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Speaking of the Great Pacific trashpile... the new Pacific Rim movie in Imax 3d is , well stunning. Fiery 114 1 03/23/18 04:23 AM
by Fiery
* do you lift the toilet seat up when you pee?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 5,176 78 11/22/11 11:32 PM
by The Influence
* Why do toilets have lids?
( 1 2 3 all )
SirLurksalot 5,842 43 01/10/11 11:20 PM
by Le_Canard
* Of course im going to flush toilet paper down the toilet.
( 1 2 3 all )
GrizzlyBear 3,620 42 03/10/11 12:57 AM
by Prisoner#1
* My girlfriend bought the shitty kind of toilet paper
( 1 2 all )
fapjack 1,166 23 07/28/10 12:56 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Before toilet paper there was..........?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 3,530 27 05/27/05 07:01 AM
by MAIA
* Would you eat your own tampon for $100?
( 1 2 all )
DeathSpider 3,179 32 04/25/12 03:11 AM
by cubes4cancer
* I squat on the toilet
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
MOTH 12,001 195 10/26/15 03:32 PM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
678 topic views. 2 members, 238 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 19 queries.