Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: iPhone [Re: RickJames]
    #9658819 -

How much are you paying per month for all that?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9658825 -

100 Bucks for 3G Web Surfing + GPS + 1 GIG Downloads a month


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: RickJames]
    #9658939 -

I've got an iphone.  I'm not going to jailbreak it until the warrenty expires though.  I just don't need all that extra stuff on my phone.  I gotta say i love it though.  Especially when I am waiting for things.  I'd like to see more drug apps though.  it'd be cool if there was an app that lets you input cannabis prices locally and attach a picture of the weed you bought.  Things like that would be neat.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #9659669 -

correction..
i have a 2g itouch..
i got 2.2 firm and 2g mixed up last night...
so no jailbreak for me!...
at least not a buggy one...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: Tripp420]
    #9659753 -

Too bad.


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: RickJames]
    #9659795 -

We have lots of them at work, I make games for them. :smile:

FurrowedBrow said:
I've got an iphone.  I'm not going to jailbreak it until the warrenty expires though.  I just don't need all that extra stuff on my phone.  I gotta say i love it though.  Especially when I am waiting for things.  I'd like to see more drug apps though.  it'd be cool if there was an app that lets you input cannabis prices locally and attach a picture of the weed you bought.  Things like that would be neat.



Nah, it wouldn't pass certification for the app store, unfortunately.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: sam420]
    #9659799 -

You make games? Can I see them?


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: RickJames]
    #9659809 -

I don't really want to tell you which games because then I would be associating my company with a drugs website :tongue2:


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone [Re: sam420]
    #9659952 -

Cool.


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Upload pics from iPhone (jailbroken idevices) jonstoned 1,416 11 08/18/11 08:26 AM
by jonstoned
* How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ?
( 1 2 all )
occollegeboi 2,258 25 10/21/14 08:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4
( 1 2 all )
eastwest 1,431 29 10/07/14 11:19 AM
by Herbologist
* Iphone 5
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Awakened1 6,675 141 09/18/12 03:02 AM
by SurReality
* The iPhone... occollegeboi 1,582 16 02/22/14 12:59 AM
by rackem
* iPhone jailbreak igwna 1,079 10 01/20/11 01:43 AM
by igwna
* iPhone 5s or Samsung Galaxy s5?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
camerinkw 5,509 66 06/12/14 11:31 AM
by Enjoywho
* iPhones vs Android
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OliverJames 4,309 93 12/17/13 11:29 AM
by pwnasaurus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,907 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.