Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670773 -

Gorilla glass is great but if you happen to break it, it's fucked. iPhone screens can crack, but you'll still be able to use it in the mean time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670779 -

XLCaps said:
I just get tired of the senseless apple bashing. I looked around for a decent tablet for quite a while and after trying most I found the iPad to be the best choice. As for tablets, apple is great. I'd probably still get an iPod too. Phones and computers though? Horrible idea.




Tablets are a different story.  The ipad is good, but so are the other brands only the other brands are 1/2 the price  ipad is overpriced.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670784 -

I got my brand new iPad Air off an auction site for less than $50.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Herbologist]
    #20670785 -

Herbologist said:
I switched from my iPhone 5 to an LG G3.  Such a sick phone, I love it.

But of course Apple makes it FUCKING DIFFICULT to switch to a droid.  99% of my friends use iPhones, so all their phones think that in order to text me it should still be an iMessage.  So I barely get anyones text messages.  Apple is a fucking dick.





There's that infamous applr lack of compatability


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670789 -

My girlfriend cracked her iphone 5 screen by texting on it.... lame


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670792 -

Shins said:
Herbologist said:
I switched from my iPhone 5 to an LG G3.  Such a sick phone, I love it.

But of course Apple makes it FUCKING DIFFICULT to switch to a droid.  99% of my friends use iPhones, so all their phones think that in order to text me it should still be an iMessage.  So I barely get anyones text messages.  Apple is a fucking dick.





There's that infamous applr lack of compatability




Its driving me crazy.  If I had never owned an iphone before, all my friends and family could get a hold of me via text.  But they cant. Fucking Apple.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670797 -

That's fucking gay, but honestly she must have been pounding on it with her fingers. Or her nails. I give my girlfriend shit all the time for hitting her phone with her nails. Semi-jokingly of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670798 -

XLCaps said:
That's fucking gay, but honestly she must have been pounding on it with her fingers. Or her nails. I give my girlfriend shit all the time for hitting her phone with her nails. Semi-jokingly of course.



I hate when people press hard as fuck on their screens.

Just for the record, I had my original iPhone 5 for two years, never replaced it and never broke the screen.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Herbologist]
    #20670828 -

Herbologist said:
I switched from my iPhone 5 to an LG G3.  Such a sick phone, I love it.

But of course Apple makes it FUCKING DIFFICULT to switch to a droid.  99% of my friends use iPhones, so all their phones think that in order to text me it should still be an iMessage.  So I barely get anyones text messages.  Apple is a fucking dick.



lol what?

I have an iphone and this shit never happens when I'm texting friends with droids


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: blackhawk]
    #20670839 -

blackhawk said:
Herbologist said:
I switched from my iPhone 5 to an LG G3.  Such a sick phone, I love it.

But of course Apple makes it FUCKING DIFFICULT to switch to a droid.  99% of my friends use iPhones, so all their phones think that in order to text me it should still be an iMessage.  So I barely get anyones text messages.  Apple is a fucking dick.



lol what?

I have an iphone and this shit never happens when I'm texting friends with droids



They must of never had an iPhone before then.  Its because I went from an iPhone to a droid. My phone number is tethered into Apples gay system


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Samsung is garbage markofthebeast 459 0 12/10/09 05:28 PM
by markofthebeast
* FUCK SAMSUNG! Gr33nTree73 375 0 09/30/08 03:20 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* V for Vendetta
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 2,512 23 08/01/06 06:09 PM
by Konnrade
* Samsung F700 LayYouIn 1,128 13 03/31/08 11:33 AM
by circularvortex
* i have verizon...my verizon samsun screen cracked, can i use my dads old at&t samsung? DeadPhan 818 7 01/14/10 05:16 PM
by OrganizedChaos
* Samsung mp3 player.. cApTaInCrAp 345 0 12/11/06 08:57 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* Arkansas V/S Texas. Anonymous 1,774 11 09/16/03 01:44 AM
by boxtop703
* Need help w/ passing a drug test v.Cannabis ElectricJW 7,153 13 10/13/08 08:23 AM
by Tri High

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 8 members, 34 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.