Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4
    #20670377 -

Hello everyone, I’m planning to buy a new mobile phone and I’m confused between iPhone6 and Samsung Note 4. I have been reading mix reviews about the two units I was wondering if I can get firsthand experience from you guys. Thank you so much in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: eastwest]
    #20670381 -

Why the note? It's ridiculously large for a phone. The only good selling point for apple products nowadays is the find my iPhone feature. Honestly I'd scrap both ideas and get the newest galaxy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670409 -

iphones blow.  Get a galaxy.


--------------------
Walk where you like your steps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: dodgem]
    #20670465 -

Google nexus 5 :
Its like an iPhone and Samsung mixed together

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Moonlightblue]
    #20670492 -

Do you like to "tinker", mod and mess around with your phone?  If so, go droid.  If you want a device that "just works" straight out of the box, then go iphone.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: badchad]
    #20670504 -

I miss my s2 gti9100. I had cyanogenmod on it and it was the coolest fucking phone I swear to god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670511 -

Not a fan of iPhones. I have the htc m8 and I love it!


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: eastwest]
    #20670516 -

There's a Note 4 already? I haven't even had the 3 that long. :bored:

OP, whatever you do, don't buy an iphone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #20670519 -

Don't get an HTC. It WILL crap out. Good specs on most of them but my girlfriend had the One S as her last phone but it lasted just over a year before it became a piece of shit. Dropping calls and wifi, shutting down randomly, overheating. HTC is the HP of the smart phone world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: eastwest]
    #20670534 -

Both cheap plastic shite Chinese slave goods. Toss a coin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670633 -

XLCaps said:
Don't get an HTC. It WILL crap out. Good specs on most of them but my girlfriend had the One S as her last phone but it lasted just over a year before it became a piece of shit. Dropping calls and wifi, shutting down randomly, overheating. HTC is the HP of the smart phone world.




Lol dude the One S was complete trash I'll give you that. I've almost had my m8 for a year and it's still running like a horse.. thanks to root and a little over clocking :wink:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #20670642 -

I've heard of lots of people having good experiences with them but we most definitely did not. Took great care of it too. At the time the One S was one of the top dogs. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: badchad]
    #20670672 -

badchad said:
Do you like to "tinker", mod and mess around with your phone?  If so, go droid.  If you want a device that "just works" straight out of the box, then go iphone.



They both "just work" straight out of the box.

I think it's silly to perpetualize the idea that android phones have some steep learning curve to get over. They don't. They are just as easy as iPhones in terms of making phone calls, using a calendar, getting on the internet and downloading apps.

Likewise, you can tinker and mod an iPhone as well at this point. It's not exactly as it was 10 years ago. Everything is up to speed with competitors more or less at this point for the average user.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20670696 -

The new iphones bend in your pocket.  Avoid apple, apple is for noobs.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670714 -

Except they managed to make it completely pointless to steal any of their products. Yeah, Apple sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20670762 -

The iPhone 6 also pinches your hair when you talk on it so you end up ripping out your hair     

#bendgate
#hairgate


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670765 -

Shins said:
The iPhone 6 also pinches your hair when you talk on it so you end up ripping out your hair     

#bendgate
#hairgate



#fanboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670769 -

I just get tired of the senseless apple bashing. I looked around for a decent tablet for quite a while and after trying most I found the iPad to be the best choice. As for tablets, apple is great. I'd probably still get an iPod too. Phones and computers though? Horrible idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: Shins]
    #20670770 -

And oh yeah... iPhone screens are incredibly fragile.  Everyone I know who has had an iphone has cracked the screen, nobody I know with a samsung has ever cracked a single screen.


Iphones are for gullible idiots who just follow trends and like pretty colors.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4 [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20670772 -

I switched from my iPhone 5 to an LG G3.  Such a sick phone, I love it.

But of course Apple makes it FUCKING DIFFICULT to switch to a droid.  99% of my friends use iPhones, so all their phones think that in order to text me it should still be an iMessage.  So I barely get anyones text messages.  Apple is a fucking dick.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Samsung is garbage markofthebeast 459 0 12/10/09 05:28 PM
by markofthebeast
* FUCK SAMSUNG! Gr33nTree73 375 0 09/30/08 03:20 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* V for Vendetta
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 2,512 23 08/01/06 06:09 PM
by Konnrade
* Samsung F700 LayYouIn 1,128 13 03/31/08 11:33 AM
by circularvortex
* i have verizon...my verizon samsun screen cracked, can i use my dads old at&t samsung? DeadPhan 818 7 01/14/10 05:16 PM
by OrganizedChaos
* Samsung mp3 player.. cApTaInCrAp 345 0 12/11/06 08:57 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* Arkansas V/S Texas. Anonymous 1,774 11 09/16/03 01:44 AM
by boxtop703
* Need help w/ passing a drug test v.Cannabis ElectricJW 7,153 13 10/13/08 08:23 AM
by Tri High

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.