Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Kundalini help [Re: Desos]
    #9582972 - 01/10/09 01:13 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

1. You have no idea what research I have or have not done, or are you prescient?

2. Reading a fictional book is not 'research'.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Kundalini help [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9582976 - 01/10/09 01:14 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:

No they don't.

How do you know that?

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Kundalini help (moved) [Re: slickvic]
    #9582979 - 01/10/09 01:14 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason:
Physical & Mental Well-being is a better forum in which to ask for advice.  :smile:

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: Kundalini help [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #9583096 - 01/10/09 01:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, I will try to elaborate.  I have found it quite difficult to explain with out sounding crazy, but i will give it a go.  I bought a book that gives instrutions to opening your third eye, aka 6th chakra, which lies near between the eyebrows.  Basically you sit still and look there with your eyes closed, soudns abstract, but not really with your physical eyes, i tried to feel it. After a while the area began to tingle, and shine with an indigo, purplish light, some tiems brighter than others.  Anyway, tripping always made this process super easy.  One night i took a hefty dose, around 7 grams, they were weak, but still a heavy trip, I was meditationt to TOol third eye and trying to blast my third eye open further.  After  a while i actually felt a very tangible pressure at the bsae of my spine, almost like a baseball was trying to make its way up, and so it did, and it went to my third eye, and then all hell broke loose, i strated tripping harder than i ever have, and i felt again, a very tangible, physical bolt of what seemed like electricity shoot into my hands and then my body tingled, not a subtle tingle, but a very real fuckin tingle, for what ever reason, i started to feel like i was dying i dont know why but it just felt thta way, at that point i flipped out and had my wife drive me to the ER, i said my goodbyes, sure iw as about to die, and anyway, i never went in, came down from my trip, and didnt know what to think.  Well i got over my fear or having a bad trip, and i started eat shrooms again, and the exact same thing happend again, this time i knew death would not be the result, so i just said fuck it and let it happen, and thsi time, the energy traveling up my spine felt, well it is hard to describe, utter bliss, like at that moment i knew and felt God does exist, and this is what divinity feels like.  I also got pretty good with my third eye and could travel through these tunnels, not in an abstract metaphorical way but, i felt it. Anyway, i was able to do this with just smoking some weed after a while, and after some time i bought a booko on the chakras that mentioned kundalini and all that shit, which is when i realized what was going on. I began kundalini yoga which made gave some interesting results, i could see my aura in the mirrior, even while sober!  Now though when i trip, its like this kundalini energy decides to release itself, and my last 3 trips, which were all in the span of 3 weeks, it seemed like more was getting released, and all along the way i felt the emense pressure in my skull, and have sudden bolts of energy when i fart or something, this was not an issue its normal.  But last time, last night specifically, i couldnt even enjoy my trip, the expierence of the kundalini rising became so intense, that i didnt think my mind and body coudl take it, and i no longer had control of how muych and when it released.  I would feel my walsl closing in and know its going to happen and avoidign it was pointless, it just made me feel all backed up, so i jsut let it have its way with me, and i would get graphic, i mean graphic and specific scenes of like paraskeltic, draggon, alien like fuckers all around that clsoe in on me and when they seem to merge with me, is when it releases, and agin, still a tangiblel pressur like i have to vomit energy out, goes up my spine, out my head, or thrid eye, and sometimes it feels again, like i am one with the cosmos, god, the divine, what ever you wish to call it, i dont even know what to call it.  Should i stop tripping, is it speeding this up too fast?  Well i have gone and done it, i sounded like a maniac, hopefully some people will knwo what im sayin, thanks for everyones concern.

--------------------
i tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for Wasting the dawn...

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: Kundalini help [Re: slickvic]
    #9583155 - 01/10/09 01:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ooh, someone asked why do this?  Well changes definatley have occured in my thinking, perception, and intuition.  I feel super intuitive, well way more than i used to be, I feel like i have tapped into my own evolutionary and aiencint instinct or something.  I also feel more alienated, i realize how different i am from all of my friends, my priorities have changed and i have this inner obligation to be super honest all the time, and also loook at myself honestly, to never live in denial.I belive that this path will be rocky but fruitfull, but i can see how it could drive people crazy, and why it is recomended not to do this unless educated on the topic or have a guide.

--------------------

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Kundalini help [Re: myshroomyhead]
    #9583232 - 01/10/09 01:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

slickvic said:
Oh great!, thanks, the first time was last summer, june i believe

The super-sensitive period for me lasted about a month. I've read about a guy from India who had the experience and it lasted 10 years. His condition was such that he needed help with life's basics, and was lucky enough to have a wife that stuck with him.

I do not know what makes the difference, but your experience sounds closer to mine. It will eventually settle down, though I have no idea what kind of time frame we're talking. In any case, it's a good thing. You got what you wanted :yesnod: and now you just need a slight change of direction.

You no longer need to worry about invoking kundalini. You're "good" there. My suggestion would be to focus on learning to be calm and grounded and "heart centered". Your intentions were focused on your third eye, now perhaps would be a good time to turn your attention to your heart. Whenever that energy arises spontaneously, it's going to do what it's going to do, but if you can begin to direct your meditative practice towards your heart, you will be in better shape.

There is another source of energy which comes down from above, and it too can dwell in your heart. If there is a proper Sanskrit name for it, I would be curious to know, as I do not, but I call it humility and compassion/appreciation. It might sound iffy, but if you can see your heart as the center (3 chakras below, 3 chakras above) it makes sense to find a way to balance the kundalini. In the chart below you can see how humility is a masculine energy which descends into the heart, and compassion/appreciation is a feminine energy which descends into the heart.

Kundalini has a raw primal feel, and as such the invocation of it is based upon feeling the desire of it. With humility and appreciation there is not so much a "pushing" as it is simply a consideration. Instead of making it an "energy work", just ask yourself, how does it feel to be humble? How does it feel to be appreciative? To have compassion?

The ego thinks the center is the head. When a person dwells in their ego, they disappear into the head. Dwell into your heart, and you become the world.

There is the notion that this will be counterproductive. This is simply more ego, more disappearing into the head. The ego does this because it cannot coexist with an open heart. The heart dissolves the ego, or the ego dissolves the love. You must choose. And this is not a one time choice, it is a constant choice. It may seem like a bit much, but A- it will allow you to work with your "condition" and B- it will get easier as time goes by.

Another way of putting it, dwell in your heart, and when your heart becomes strong, all your chakras will be open and balanced. Dwell on your third eye, and you will have only your third eye, and all your desires to cause you pain. Going by this, you can see that the purpose of humility and compassion is not to "open" the third eye. That energy simply moves through that location on it's way to the heart. An open third eye is simply an effect of an open heart.

It seems you're taking things rather well, and that's a good sign. There is no "easy way out", yet it's only the ego/mind that wants out.

As far as tripping, whether you decide to continue going there is up to you. I took a 6 month break after my kundalini experience. I still do them occasionally, but it doesn't serve the same purpose any more. There are egoic ideas/karma floating around, and a trip can serve to bring them up so they can be seen more clearly, but you should decide for yourself the worth in this activity, and whether it's good for you. I cannot tell you either way, but I will mention that my experience doesn't seem as strong as yours, so don't use my example as a map.

I can tell you that if you move your focus to your heart, your guitar playing will greatly improve, and your wife will begin to look at you with new eyes, as will others. You have only to be humble, and appreciate things just as they are now.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: Kundalini help [Re: Rahz]
    #9583706 - 01/10/09 02:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Rahz, Thank You! that was very helpful,I appreciate you taking the time to write all that for me, i hardly focus on my heart chakra at all, i think that it will do me good like you said, thanks again man.

--------------------

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Kundalini help [Re: slickvic]
    #9586532 - 01/10/09 10:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It's good to see that you are willing to find out. That is all you need. :smile:

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Kundalini help [Re: Rahz]
    #9606476 - 01/14/09 07:13 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

To deal with this phenomenon of pulsing energy I learned to make it part of my daily worship
"Oh Mother who is the energy of the universe
treat me kindly, etc"  That sort of thing.

Actually I do sadhanas which were taught to me by legit gurus who I had the good fortune of meeting. I suggest the same to you. No Maynard, no off the street crazies. Legit gurus. Try Dzogchen masters. They seem to be okay at this sort of stuff.

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag