Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: Poid]
    #14607163 - 06/13/11 03:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have read this and I have a degree in combined Vedic Lit and Ayur veda and have practiced meditation since I was fourteen, which now makes thirty+ years. 

You (rhetorically) should never assume that you have an awakened kundalini unless you have had the claravoyant certainty that that is what has happened. 

I have had the vision and the experience as well as all the significators of the experience, to a very high and hellish degree, and they have all pretty much evened out and tapered off.  But it is very easy for me to go into samadhi and experience sublimation of my mental state. 

What I learned was that balance is a very hard thing to practice.

Also, you should not conclude that vata, pitta, kapha, etc doshas should be practiced by everyone. the whole point and maybe the greatest contribution of Ayur veda is that it differentiates seven individual types of human constitution, which is a direction which modern science needs to consider. That is, that not everyone shares the same constitution, and therefore there is no one common solution which can be applied to all folk.

I came upon this thread while looking for experiencial threads about gotu kola because I have a huge patch of it which never dies, gets frostbitten, and which has been doing very well for five or six years.  I once put up some pics of it, but the pictures grew old and withered from my picture index here.

I really love discussing kundalini and Ayur veda and the Vedas in general.  I really just wanted to point out for those who come to this thread later that it is probably more valuable for a person to consider the state of their monoamine balance and the use of various nootropics rather than work on the mystical and very hard to objectify nonobject kundalini. 

However Ayurveda is a very pleasant study and gives one a lot of great imnput for balancing themself out. Also it is intuitive and easy to pick up.

--------------------
...or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]