Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Drifting away from the Shroomery
    #9582453 -

Putting this here because I want to remain anon, but I also want more serious and heartfelt responses then the anon forum usually gets.  This website has been a part of my life for so long but now it's like I feel so detached from it. I don't even know why I come here anymore and I am finding other forums that are a greater interest to me now. 

I am just losing interest I guess.  I've been to many gatherings and have met a lot of great folks through this site, but I have a feeling my time here is drawing to a close.  Nothing is forever, but I just don't care about this place anymore, not like I used to. 

I don't have a desire to use a lot of drugs although I still like mushrooms, but I can find shroomers everywhere, not just here.  I don't find the people here very unique anymore. 

Guess I'll just drift away for awhile.  I wanted to post and see if anyone has ever felt the same way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9582533 -

Yep. People change over time. Websites change. Its only natural. Don't worry about it! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: adrug]
    #9582558 -

Probably going onto the growery now. haha just kidding. I haven't been on the shroomery long but wish you the best of luck on whatever you choose to pursue in life!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: ben_dover0802]
    #9582692 -

I have shyed away myself as of lately,
part of it is that i want some more time to be productive in the real world and work on my house, part of it is that i dont really feel open to saying whatever i want to here anymore...

but a big part of it is that when i come forward with a serious situation or issue, i just get so many bullshit or helpless replies. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of good people on these boards, and on this site, and their responses to my problems are appreciated. However, sometimes its just  heart breaking to have to sift through the bullshit to find them.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9583149 -

No shame in it.  I had to take a year off.  I too have found myself drifting away from the drug lifestyle.  It's alright.  People change.  So does the Shroomery.  You're welcome to come back whenever you want.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9586544 -

Take some time

:smile:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9587140 -

i am weening myself off. I limit myself to a once-a-day visit at the most lately and keep that relatively short.

The shroomery isn't as mature as it once was, i think the pub sucked in alot of people away from the good discussions on the rest of the website. Or maybe not, i dont go around the cultivation forums or ODD anymore ... there's too many youngsters, too many stupid questions and not enough content anymore.

Those are my reasons from leaving.

I am also being more productive in real life.

However, the shroomery will always have a place in my heart.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drifting away from the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9587178 -

Kinda sad to hear, but things change.

I've lurked here for a bit, but have only recently registered.
I discovered this site when I was more into drugs and now that I've registered I, ironically, barely use drugs anymore.

I just enjoy the discussion of a liberal and eccentric culture that this message board creates, although it seems like there are more "I ate some much acid" posts than interesting things of late.

Explore as you will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Interesting interview timetravel 1,065 0 01/31/04 08:54 PM
by timetravel
* Losing interest tak 1,157 3 12/05/03 04:43 PM
by tak
* Shroomery affecting my social life
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 7,043 45 01/20/09 05:54 PM
by FuzedBox
* I love the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
lucid 5,988 29 06/17/03 08:45 PM
by RedNucleus
* An interesting read: (Christians, drugs, and disaster)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,339 25 04/09/04 03:37 AM
by daba
* I cant get high anymore
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,358 33 06/07/08 04:00 AM
by Mickalopagus
* If i am banned from Shroomery..
( 1 2 all )
sykobish 4,097 39 11/08/03 12:54 PM
by wrestler_az
* Addicted to shroomery-goin away for a while Dreamer987 1,673 7 04/20/04 03:34 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
683 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.