Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: sykobish]
    #2081114 - 11/07/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

play with children...
expect to wash diapers...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Psilopleix]
    #2081422 - 11/07/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

So very true.. I think it's time to leave the kids at the playground.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2081584 - 11/07/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Forums and chatrooms are funny. They are considered "Virtual" worlds but the emitions fealt are very real.

It is amazing, fun and addictive. Sometimes, though, when emotions run high it is good to take a step back. I'm not saying YOU should. Frankly, it sounds like you have.

Syko, from what I have seen, you are a good person. Granted, I avoid #shroomery like the plague... and OTD isn't high on my list.

Trust me, there is a lot of discussion and philosophy on this site. There is plenty here without even needing to participate in the flame forums.

As for your "Boyfriend"... don't worry, just make sure you've stopped calling him, "Poor internet boy". Trust me, that doesn't help your argument. It makes you sound mean. I KNOW you feel like you were wronged (and you have a strong case) but, that is no reason to belittle his emotions.

I don't think you do know exactly what a guy goes through. Sure, it sounds like your heart's been broken before but, it is different for women. Guys feel pressured by society to tell women how they feel at the start of a relationship... it is usually the guy who asks someone out. Considering men aren't open or honest about much at all, it is at the begining of a relationship when they are most vulnerable. When a guy does ask someone to be his girlfriend, it is as if everything in the world points him towards that woman. To be rejected makes a guy feel like nature itself has betrayed him. Men often have their hearts broken in relationships before sex is even an option.

Women get betrayed by men later in relationships. They get upset when a man says I love you then cheats on them. Men get hurt at the first rejection... sometimes this is enough to keep a guy antisocial for a long time. This may seem silly to you but it is true.

More men kill themselves because they "Feel" they were wronged by women than women kill themselves over men. Most homeless men will say they are homeless because of a woman. Trust me... men aren't wired to deal with rejection. They don't have the emotional capacity... you'll probably learn this in school.

Other men are very sensitive when their friends get rejected. I do not think your banning was a personal attack. I think it was done to spare, "Poor internet guy's" feelings.

From what I've seen, many of the things you said and did may have (unintentionally) hurt his feelings. I know you feel wronged, and did not try to add fire to the situation.

If you have been wronged so bad you never want a boyfriend again, think of this guy who WANTS a girlfriend. Don't ruin his dreams when a REAL prospect comes around. You shouldn't have that right but you DO have that power. Respect it, and be gental towards other people's feelings.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Rose]
    #2081609 - 11/07/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

OTD is what it is. If you like open discussion and can't take OTD, there is always the pub.

I don't post in OTD much, but I like reading some of the flame wars that go on over there.  Just not to much. :tongue:

It can be quite entertaining over there. 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: sirreal]
    #2081615 - 11/07/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yup. :wink:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

#2081777 - 11/07/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Guys feel pressured by society to tell women how they feel at the start of a relationship...

This wasn't the 'start of ANY relationship'. As i have said, we have been friends for quite a long time and he has liked me right from the start. He has asked me out on more then one occasion.. he has told me he loves me every day. He knew from the beginning how i felt about relationships before i knew he liked me. He has known where i stand thru this whole ordeal. That's why i'm pissed. While WWIII was occuring on irc, he 'mysteriously' wasn't around. But as soon as it ends, he shows up and has 'no knowledge of any of the drama' that happened all in the name of HIM! I have made a public apology to him many times already. I have told him that i'm sorry i broke his heart but that wasn't my intention, and he knew from the beginning how it was going to turn out. It's not my fault that he became so attached to me. I have never lied to him or led him on. He has even agreed to that, in private of course.

If you have been wronged so bad you never want a boyfriend again, think of this guy who WANTS a girlfriend. Don't ruin his dreams when a REAL prospect comes around. You shouldn't have that right but you DO have that power. Respect it, and be gental towards other people's feelings.

As i've already stated.. I had no intention of 'breaking his e-heart' or 'ruining his dreams'. I told him how it was, straight up, always. It's not my fault if he can't accept that and continues to try and try again to change my decision, after me telling him that i do not WANT to change my decision to never have a boyfriend. He did it to himself. All that i apologize is that he got so caught up with me and fell so hard even tho i never led him on. I apologize for feeling how i feel about certain things, even tho i dont feel i should have to apologize for that. I apologize for ever saying a kind word to him, since that must be considered 'leading him on'. I apologize for every coming to the shroomery and i apologize for my mother not going thru with that abortion that she always wanted.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2081809 - 11/07/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

syko... is everybody else right, or are you?

You are providing countless people, countless hours of entertainment.

Who said you should apologize?

I didn't.

You just need to understand what kind of emotions you are playing with.

You are OVERREACTING. How many people need to tell you this before you'll stop? I hate to see you make a fool of yourself... I'm afraid I'll need some popcorn.

Anyway, good luck. You're doing a good job of pissing people off because they tell you the truth. Remember last week when everybody left you because your friend moved? Now you're doing it to yourself. At this rate, you WILL be alone. Soon.

You're crying over spilled milk.

Don't post threads in a FORUM unless you want to hear other people's opinions.

So far, in this thread, you've disagreed with everything but, "I still love you."

Is it any wonder people thought you WERE leading "Poor internet boy" on?

Right now, many other people disagree with you. Is everybody wrong but you?

Get real please.

It is the smartest thing you can do.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

#2081966 - 11/07/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Remember last week when everybody left you because your friend moved? Now you're doing it to yourself. At this rate, you WILL be alone. Soon.

? Everyone left me when my friend moved? Where was i? Cuz as far as i know, everyone i knew was very supportive.

I feel like i'm talking in circles. Maybe i'm not so good with saying what i really mean.. Because you obviously have an ass-backwards view on what i'm trying to say.

So far, in this thread, you've disagreed with everything but, "I still love you."

He happens to be one of the few people that aren't pissed off. And he was saying that to make me smile. He happens to be a friend of mine off the boards.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Anonymous #1

#2082487 - 11/07/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I <3 syko.

you will always be my friend. :smile:

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2082660 - 11/07/03 11:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

syko, you silly girl  :smile:

You know the rules, eh? If you got banned it wouldn't be a perm ban the first time, probably only a day or two I think.

So there would be no reason to say goodbye!  :wink:

And you wouldn't have had time to post anything anyway, if you were going to be banned. 3d has a quick draw on the ban button  :tongue:

So if you aren't banned, it means you aren't going to unless you do something to get banned  :wink:

It'd be a shame to loose you, eh  :crazy:
:heart:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Re: This may be my last post. [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #2082672 - 11/07/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

3DSHROOM said:
Quote:

sykobish said:
If this is to be my last post, i wish you all the best of luck in your futures and keep your heads up.  You are all good people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Take care, all of you.  :heartpump: 

Quote:

sykobish said:
You all mean nothing to me.

Can you say bipolar drama queen? 

I thought this was support group?
Looks like more than one of us needs to grow up...  :sad:

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
    #2082736 - 11/07/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i like you :smile:

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineCultyVader
Dark SporeApprentice

#2082792 - 11/07/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This thread makes me ill

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: If i am banned from Shroomery.. [Re: sykobish]
    #2083702 - 11/08/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

syko, please try to relax....as mentioned before me, staying out of OTD would do you some good....if you feel like your real life problems are getting too tough for you, and are making you a little on edge....myabe take a break from the shroomery for a bit, until you can get a hold of things at home first...the majority of the people on here dont want to see you get banned, so just try to relax and quit adding fuel to the fire...

anyway, i dont like seeing you like this....though i dont know the whole story, it appears that you are over reacting just a bit here :smirk:

what ever happens, just remember you got my e mail addy....feel free to drop a line if you ever feel to do so   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: trendal]
    #2083815 - 11/08/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I meant i was banned from the irc server. So i assumed my banning here wouldn't be too far off. And if i did get banned here, i wouldn't come back even if it wasn't for long.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: ]
    #2083820 - 11/08/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zerohero said:
I <3 syko.

you will always be my friend. :smile:

And you will always be my friend as well. :heart:

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery.. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2083848 - 11/08/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks. Yeah i did over react. Everything (irl and online) hit me at once. I also noticed it was a full moon. I dont know if any of you believe in that sort of thing, but i do. And it's possible that played a part in it too.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2083873 - 11/08/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

better watch out, tonights a lunar eclipse....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery.. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2083940 - 11/08/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Are you kidding? :blush:

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2083976 - 11/08/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

nope, not kidding.....you can read more about it at www.space.com

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds