Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9493080 -

Lil update on the second flush. There finally flourishing a lil better. 



Some random close-ups:



This pin looks like its going to turn into a fatty:



When I started to cut the caps off of a select few, I was amazed how fat, and dense the stems were. they also bruised very fast and dark. This picture shows some of the magnitude of the bruising, but before I loaded my dehydrator, the whole stem was blue.



:1up::regularshroom::poison::1up::regularshroom::poison::1up::regularshroom::poison::1up::regularshroom::poison:

Also last night I finally tried some of these B+ from the first flush. I took 3 grams, and normally thats a pretty good trip... pretty fun, safe dose. Or so I thought. As soon as the trip started to roll in, first signs were already getting mega visual. There was a VERY low body high, some times it didn't feel like there was any body high at all. On most trips my motor-skills feel slightly impaired, and It feels awkward to walk, ect... I felt very intact with standing up and moving around. After a while I could feel the peek coming. I was telling my self, "Wow, this has to settle down some time", but it just kept on coming and coming... When I took them, I chased the flavor with a monster energy drink, although I started to feel like I could go to sleep. But when dozing off, it didn't feel like energy restorative sleep, it felt like I was dieing. I basically passed out into a coma for the rest of the night, and would randomly wake up, and I was having a seizure or something. I would try to talk, but my attention span, and thoughts were just flashing by at an exponential rate. I would start a sentence, only get 2-3 words out, then my thought would change, and I would start talking about something totally different, ect, ect. some times I wouldn't even get a word out, and my brain would already be onto something else, something else, something else, ect... eventually it just abruptly ended, and I felt a uber sigh of relief. After, I felt extremely bored. I felt like the most complicating things in the world were simple. I thought how ez it would be to learn new languages, or the most advanced scientific accomplishments. After getting some sleep, I feel a lil more normalized, but I defiantly feel, "Changed".


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9493108 -

:thumbup:NICE!!!! I got some B+ about ready to fruit ill see how diff they turn out lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: violentjoe0o]
    #9493237 -

sweet!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
"Nobody is completely worthless, you can always serve as a bad example."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9505262 -

This might be one of those dumb rumors you pick up when you're 16, but I remember hearing something about hospitals using nicotinic acid to neutralize people who come in freaking out on psychedelics.  Nicotinic acid is also known as Niacin, which is present in HUGE doses in energy drinks. 

I drink energy drinks on occasion (im trying to quit, i swear), but ever since hearing that tidbit I've never had one on a day when I plan to dose.

Maybe that explains your whacky trip experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Cascadian]
    #9505382 -

never heard of Niacin doing that....

Boris I didnt forget about you man


--------------------

http://www.sporeworksgallery.com/Cubensae/Psilocybe_cubensis_Menace


roby000 said: thats true a shotgun is almost like a college degree in a sense that if you show it to the right person at the right time you could make a lot of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: P.Menace]
    #9506449 -

I have never heard of using niacin before but it seems to me that adding "Energy" and that is what most b complex vitamins do would not be helpful in calming anything down,in my experience nothing will "Kill" a trip ,even massive amounts of benzos usually wont do anything but calm you down a little but it its still up to time more or less to let them wear off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: P.Menace]
    #9512652 -

P.Menace said:
Boris I didnt forget about you man



Its cool, I went to The Shroomy 1's house and he gave me a P-menace print that he got from rugergirl79 I think. Hope its the real deal :grin: You can still send me one, and I'll still give you some rating :wink:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* martha luckytriple6 731 2 08/21/04 12:09 PM
by Worf
* FOAF's Martha is a damn incubator...
( 1 2 all )
ADoobie 2,117 24 01/16/06 04:48 PM
by fresh313
* First post , !st grow, !st pinset, [pics] sporeho 1,709 12 10/20/06 07:03 PM
by SofaKingGood
* Casing - Martha or Monotub SportinStyle 2,028 13 01/21/08 04:16 PM
by FooMan
* What is the cause of my poor pinset?
( 1 2 all )
somebody041 4,030 31 07/03/08 04:13 PM
by somebody041
* Recommended Humidifier for MARTHA newmodel 908 2 08/22/06 08:00 PM
by SpookerShroom
* First poo grow and new Martha FC chamber nuk1m 612 0 03/09/06 10:21 PM
by nuk1m
* Q's about my martha type set up rygo796 874 6 02/01/06 08:30 PM
by rygo796

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
4,587 topic views. 15 members, 73 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.