Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
rage, emotionally based decisions
    #9222529 -

I have nothing in my life right now. I can't keep a good mood anymore because of things in my life that I lack. Im really in bad shape and am in a cycle of downward shit. The main thing that is important to me is girls. I'm out of any social contact, besides doctors, and my mom who is literally cartman's mom from southpark.

I just want to get off my chest how I feel and that is to just go and be retardedly out of character and go talk to random girls in what will probably be inappropriate ways/places. I don't get invited to go out anywhere, so i have no other options besides to die. I'm likely going to have 0% success so im looking forward to being in an even shittier manic mood.

I havnt taken any action like this in the past. I didnt come on here to  explain how steep the downhill has been in my life. I feel like I have no other choice but to get worse. I feel like otehr people are very pleased to see me like this. I dont get to have baby steps like them though. So I'm going to make emotionally based decisions and try to aim them at other people's expense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9222546 -

you say these things and honestly expect it to get better?
it's all in the attitude...
change the way you look at things and things won't look so shitty...


--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9222564 -

Life ain't fair. Only you can pull yourself out. Why give others the benefit of seeing you being pulled down. Prove them wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: Component]
    #9222802 -

Im the same as you!  There's no easy way through this.  You'll need to start doing what I'm trying to do. That is not to let the bad mood throw you off your course you want to travel on.

I'm a very emotionally controlled person. We're talking anytime something negative came at me, like a change of plan, I'd piss and moan about it for an entire day atleast. Baisclaly ruining anything else that I needed to do that day.

That type of thing will prevent your from achieving anything that takes longer than just a few hours to do I think.

So far, the only way around it is to shrug off ANYTHING bad that comes at you. It's these impulse choices we have to take off runnning which will surely keep you idle. That's what I've come up with so far.

So the same as the other poster said, think differently than you do now if you wanna start feeling better.

It's a learning process, I think in time you can teach your body to just accept it and that will be it.

Because up until lately, it's been like everytime something sets me into a rage it's sabotage this, sabotage that.

It's like smashing your memory card to life each time you get angry or depressed, but you do it in such a way that you can't move forward, only backwards since moving forward will only take even longer now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: zootroid]
    #9226825 -

I put shit in a bag a threw it at a group of people. I feel a bit more balanced atm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9235053 -

Turn off the tv and video games and you won't feel so confused all the time.  Start reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #9237706 -

Lay off the pot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9240493 -

5gb2 said:
I put shit in a bag a threw it at a group of people. I feel a bit more balanced atm.



:crymeariver:


--------------------
Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9243235 -

5gb2 said:
I havnt taken any action like this in the past. I didnt come on here to  explain how steep the downhill has been in my life. I feel like I have no other choice but to get worse. I feel like otehr people are very pleased to see me like this. I dont get to have baby steps like them though. So I'm going to make emotionally based decisions and try to aim them at other people's expense.



Looks like you're digging your own grave, man.

You've decided you can't be happy, so you won't be, that's guaranteed.  Look for the good in other people or you will never see it in yourself.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9498163 -

what am I supposed to get from this advice?

I don't understand whats wrong with my attitude.

I haven't decided that I feel like shit, it just kind of came out.

I see the good in people all the time. That really helps with seeing the bad in me.

The underlying question to this i guess was: when you're fed up and (feel like)you need to make dramatic changes how can you avoid more problems?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: 5gb2]
    #9500341 -

by not causing problems for other people.

i.e. helping someone to get hit in the head with a flying bag of shit.

like someone said, turn off the tv and video games and read something.  Try Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, or Jurassic park.  See what the movie was based on - of course, the book. 

Just do it.  Go play racquetball with a friend at the gym.  What's that?  You haven't got a friend?  Then make a friend!  Talk to people at work or at school and ask them if they'd be interested in doing something - eating, walking, talking, playing video games, participating in actually physical situations...

Girls?  Seriously...girls? 

The only thing girls will do is make you feel worse about yourself.  I like the saying "You cannot love another, unless you already love yourself" because I find it to be so true.  You will just talk to a girl with the hopes of fucking them, which is natural, but you'll go about it wrong because you don't understand yourself well enough to give them what they need - honesty and love.

As for your physical woes, work out.  Go for walks.  Go for jogs.  Get a new job that requires less computer programming and more movement.  play tennis, golf, racquetball, softball...Softball leagues will pick up new players and assign them to a team.  Doesn't matter that you suck, you'll still make friends, get to go to the bar after the game, and chit chat with new people.  At the bar, you'll meet new people, and probably end up being a regular at the bar because it's a place that makes you feel normal.  That's a bad thing though, but you can cross that bridge when you get to it.

Create new, non-threatening, situations for you to enter, and then make the best of them.

No one can live your life for you.  Another saying that I feel is true is "You get out of it what you put into it."  That goes for everything that you do: Work, School, Life.

Make it happen for yourself, because I'm not going to do it for you.

And stop throwing bags of poop at people.  I'd beat your ass for doing that to me.

:firecum:


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rage, emotionally based decisions [Re: Tri High]
    #9510999 -

Yeah, I used to be the same way as the OP. Then I thought, hmm...what can I do to fix this? I asked my doctors, and they put me on all sorts of anti depressants, all of which just made me feel even worse. Then I started doing things for myself, to better myself, such as working out more and eating right and being good to my body. I also did things I genuinely liked, such as drawing or reading or advancing my knowledge in science and physics. When I'm at school, I make it of utmost importance to spark up conversation with people in my classroom. I try and be friendly, and I am met and graced with friendliness in return, which makes me feel rcen better and a Whole Person. The best, most rewarding thing I've found is making other people laugh. I like doing that...and if my joke is met with silence I admit that it was a bad joke and move onto something else. Getting involved in activities and clubs is good, too. Sometimes just going into your own town by yourself is a good way to meet other people. No ones going to know that you don't have friends if you do this. Make some good impressions on people you meet and voila, you have some friends. Its not really important how many friends, if any, someone has, either. Its how you make others feel. If you are in a bad mood or feel like you're unlikeable, then no one is going to want to hang out with you, simple as that. Its all about getting that ball rolling...once its moving down the hill you'll find there's no stopping it.


--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Change the world by changing yourself? resol 1,599 5 03/25/03 02:47 PM
by jarby
* NO EMOTION
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,690 24 07/19/03 02:32 AM
by blowback
* Understanding our Emotions: A perspective daba 1,539 3 08/02/03 03:07 AM
by daba
* physical,emotional, and subconscious well being... 40oz 3,393 11 04/05/03 10:00 AM
by 40oz
* Rage and Misery as a learning experience. Crestfallen 539 1 03/17/05 11:28 PM
by Jellric
* A New Study On Physical Pain Produced From Emotions World Spirit 1,199 0 10/26/03 04:12 PM
by World Spirit
* The battle betwixt logical thought and human emotion KackleDude 571 2 01/03/05 08:27 PM
by Divided_Sky
* "destructive emotions" gnrm23 2,055 2 03/01/03 01:39 AM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,353 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.