Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Patisotagami]
    #9500302 -



Funny God Bless you skit.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: stimpson]
    #9500303 -

stimpson said:
"... you know"

i used to live with this bastard, and just the sound of his voice made me want to puke. but he would always say stupid annoying shit with "you know" at the end.  i hate him.  the ONLY thing he did was annoying stuff.

i also knew this kid who would say "mind" at the end of every sentence.  he was british or something.  i dunno what it was supposed to mean.  he was the only one i ever heard say that.



sometimes people say 'mind you' at the end or beginining of a sentance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9500327 -

hm.

this kid had shortened it to just 'mind'.  i'm sure.

weird.


--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...


ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: stimpson]
    #9500415 -

mhmm or anything with a mumble attached to it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: stimpson]
    #9500445 -

maybe mind you, or as a reference to try to get you to remember what he was saying, or something. i dont know, that one seems weird to me.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: wrestler_az]
    #9500451 -

Do you like popsicles? I got some popsicles in my basement mmmm.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: stimpson]
    #9500461 -

I think some british folk say "mind" like.. "get it?" or "you know?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9500469 -

"They say..."

Whenever someone starts a sentence with that I'm always left thinking...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9500726 -

actually now that i think of it

"the living hell out of you" is a pretty annoying phrase.

i also hate when people say wash as warsh. 
wait, hold up.how the fuck did an "r" just magically appear in the middle of that word?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9500747 -

how bout mang, and for reals


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: wrestler_az]
    #9500783 -

"yo guy"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9500877 -

HappyTrippin said:
Do you like popsicles? I got some popsicles in my basement mmmm.


  Hahahahaha


Can't say I hate certain phrases, but one that I find annoying is the whole girl talk: "like you know, whatever!"

I have the urge to punch them square in the face but then I can't b/c they're girls, you hit a girl and its a lawsuit and possible jail time (assault) and if a girl hits you then its self defense <_<  Equal rights my ass.

Or when people talk shit out of their ass, where everyone knows (to some degree) that what the person is saying is wrong but don't say anything back, they just kinda agree (we refer to these people as sheeple) and go along with it.  I know its not really a phrase but it bothers me a lot.

Oh wait I got one, its not really a phrase but it can be: When you're dead asleep and its 4 fucking am in the morning and your cat jumps up onto your bed and starts meowing very loudly and obnoxiously, I'd never punch a cat but man have I come close.

Edited by jeffloomis (12/27/08 03:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9500891 -

I hate this common exchange:

1: I'm bored, let's do something.
2: I don't know, what do you want to do?
1: Whatever you want to do.

Happens a lot in life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: iamconfused]
    #9500978 -

"No shit, Sherlock" :crankey:


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: sam420]
    #9500989 -

Whatever
Like
OMG

All these words make me want to go out shooting  :laser:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: sam420]
    #9500990 -

sam420 said:
"No shit, Sherlock" :crankey:



"then keep digging Watson"


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: iamconfused]
    #9500997 -

iamconfused said:
I hate this common exchange:

1: I'm bored, let's do something.
2: I don't know, what do you want to do?
1: Whatever you want to do.

Happens a lot in life.



yes.. it can happen a lot...

usually because someone wants to feel like they're not just getting stoned, or hanging out in some place you guys always hang out in.

which are you more annoyed about?

if someone asks 1?

if someone asks 1, and you give 2, and then the person reveals that they werent just being polite about hearing your say first, by giving 3?

or if someone asks 1, and you say something and they say 'nah..'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9501046 -

'you know what i'm saying'

i try to say that instead of 'motherfucker' or 'fuck' now tho cause i hate swearing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Brugman]
    #9501433 -

Brugman said:
I think some british folk say "mind" like.. "get it?" or "you know?"



Only old women who hang out at bus stops and gossip say that shit.

Most of British people are very quick to adopt Americanisms (me included) due to the exposure we get to them on the internet.

I keep on jokingly saying 'brahh' or 'heady brahh' and its starting to casually creep into my everyday vocabulary. I'd never heard that expression before I was assimilated by this website :yesnod:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Cepheus]
    #9501541 -

Conspiracy and truth used in the same sentence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Expand your vocabulary ShroomismM 1,439 17 06/15/04 09:58 AM
by ivi
* The most disgusting phrase you can think of
( 1 2 3 all )
theorganicdomino 10,614 56 02/28/05 05:12 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 4,910 44 07/17/03 03:03 PM
by Purple Haze
* where the hell is everyone
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,330 30 05/20/04 11:46 AM
by Krishna
* Burning Spear- see them live if you can! Phishgrrl 1,364 16 08/16/04 01:04 PM
by kindkesey
* "The terrible thing about hell... YouEnjoyMyself 790 4 08/08/04 12:26 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What do you do for a living?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Flux 5,921 71 04/02/04 04:22 PM
by Krishna
* Help! Living in a shithole!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,765 33 07/27/04 08:20 PM
by Stymee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,831 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.