Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you
    #9498663 -

"i'll call you later"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498669 -

"I got you"
When they really don't.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498673 -

"i love you"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: imagine]
    #9498683 -

"Same difference"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498684 -

"what it do"
"i'll holla at 'chya"


--------------------
:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498726 -

"everything coaster says"  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: mellontatauda]
    #9498729 -

SWIM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: mushroom people]
    #9498744 -

"word"/"werd"
"truth"
"yo man"

I feel like this is all I heard from some college friends! Fuck talk normal what is this bullshit!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498779 -

"turn a phrase"


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9498812 -

1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9498813 -

"god bless you"

always pisses me off when someone says it after I sneeze.  I don't say anything back.  But I'm thinking "fuck you"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Opioid]
    #9498818 -

"are you high?"
That always annoys me too.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Opioid]
    #9498820 -

oh man i hate god bless you.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: Opioid]
    #9498823 -

Heeey, I say that!
Sometimes, Gesundteit or Salut

You are rude, mister!:poke:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #9498824 -

even worse when people say thank you back

like some shallow phrase that means nothing is deserving of gratitude


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498924 -

1. "Happy Holidays."

Translation: "Merry Christmas but I realize you might be Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Bahai, something even more exotic, agnostic or Godless and I don't want to offend you."

2. "Have a Nice Day."

Translation: "I would like you to have a pleasant time today" or "I hate you" - or anything in between.

3. "You're welcome."

Translation: Meaningless Pavlovian response to thank you.

4. "Do the math."

Translation: "Work it out yourself, stupid."

5. "Let's visit with each other."

Translation: "We should spend time together."

6. "How are you today?"

Translation: "We mean nothing to each other, but let's pretend."

7. "Good luck with that."

Translation: "You have no chance at all."

8. "Oh my gosh!"

Translation: "I fear you may feel that taking the Lord's name in vain is blasphemous."

9. "Can I use your bathroom?"

Translation: "I would like to use your lavatory."

10. "Not so much."

Translation: "That's completely wrong." Used on me in classic fashion by a Clinton aide back in February.


--------------------
</end thread>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498947 -

Sentences that start with the word 'so'.

The use of the word 'like' whenever there's a pause in a sentence.

Oh yea, phrases:

"This is no shit!" 

"True story" 

The use of "does a bear shit in the woods" instead of saying 'yes'.  (This leaves one to wonder where polar bears shit.)

"Just say no"
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9498950 -

so, want 10 pounds of free golden teachers ?


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498990 -

"My bad", "You go girl" and "You the man" really irritate me. Then you have the work related bullshit like "We're empowering our employees", "Team Building" and "We need to do a root cause analysis" WTF? I told you what the problem was and how to fix it. Why do you still need to waste time and money doing a root cause analysis?


--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you [Re: anyone420]
    #9498995 -

It annoys me when people say "I could care less" when what they mean to say is "I couldn't care less".


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Expand your vocabulary ShroomismM 1,439 17 06/15/04 09:58 AM
by ivi
* The most disgusting phrase you can think of
( 1 2 3 all )
theorganicdomino 10,614 56 02/28/05 05:12 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 4,910 44 07/17/03 03:03 PM
by Purple Haze
* where the hell is everyone
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,331 30 05/20/04 11:46 AM
by Krishna
* Burning Spear- see them live if you can! Phishgrrl 1,364 16 08/16/04 01:04 PM
by kindkesey
* "The terrible thing about hell... YouEnjoyMyself 790 4 08/08/04 12:26 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What do you do for a living?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Flux 5,921 71 04/02/04 04:22 PM
by Krishna
* Help! Living in a shithole!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,766 33 07/27/04 08:20 PM
by Stymee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,831 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.