Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefbetsy
veteran
Re: a first trip.
    #94391 - 07/14/00 05:52 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds beautiful. I can't really recommend anything as far as music goes. You probably want something mellow like reggae or jazz for your first trip. Mental preparation is a must of course, meditating for an hour or so before you dose might be a good idea. Fast for about 6 or more hours before dosing. Take your vitamins. Have some oranges or something of the like to eat while you're tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefbetsy
veteran
Re: a first trip. [Re: fbetsy]
    #94392 - 07/14/00 05:52 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds beautiful. I can't really recommend anything as far as music goes. You probably want something mellow like reggae or jazz for your first trip. Mental preparation is a must of course, meditating for an hour or so before you dose might be a good idea. Fast for about 6 or more hours before dosing. Take your vitamins. Have some oranges or something of the like to eat while you're tripping.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #94393 - 07/14/00 09:28 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone has a different preference (day or night) but I think evening/ twilight is the best time to trip. That way you get to experience the transition from day to night as all the colors of light change.

You should probably eat them late in the afternoon, as soon as you feel something head outdoors with your friend and hike to a pre-determined spot where you can relax and take in the scenery for a while. You definitely want to see the sunset- preferably at the peak of the trip, and stay out in the woods at least until the stars and moon come out.

If it's no one but you and your friend there, and you're both tripping at the same time, you shouldn't walk too far- I don't think it would be fun to get lost in the mountains at night.

I don't know about music, it depends on your tastes. I could recommed Jimi Hendrix- Electricladyland; or anything Goa.

Anonymous

#94394 - 07/15/00 10:29 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

i have been to this resort in the rockies before. it.s extremly beautiful as you can sit out in your back porch or in your hammock and look at the mountains blazing overhead.

i was thinking my friend and i could, as you mentioned, Xi., to take our dose in the late afternoon and we could sit outside to see the day fade to night, and then step inside the house for the night.

there is the problem? of my siblings also being in the house. (it is a 2 story, 2 bath, 2 bedroom). i was thinking we could just relax in the new state of mind to some good music and just take in this interesting level of awareness.

i would like to take a dose that won.t competely knock me on my butt, although i definately want this first time to be a memorable one, to make sure i will always respect and hold in high standards the mysterious of mushrooms.

perhaps a level 3? 3 grams dried? (tomorrow, as i have just gotten the PF strain from www.fanaticus.com today (in a one weeks time from day of payment sent! kudos to them on thier prompness) i will start on growing my own.)

is standard conversation usually apart of a trip? will my friend and i be able to hold someone of a fesable conversation? or is this more of a solitary experience?

Anonymous

#94395 - 07/15/00 12:17 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Conversation really depends on the individual. Some people become totally incoherent when they trip, Others just can't shut up. One thing for sure, any conversation you do manage to have will probably not be what you would call a "normal" conversation.

Try talking about simple things, like a neat little rock, or the pattern on a tablecloth. Talking about something like the sunset would probably just get frustrating because there are no words in any human language that can adequatley describe what you will be seeing/thinking/feeling.

------------------
I once came to the shocking realization that I had TEN toes, not Ten toes. That was the happiest day of my life.

Offlinefbetsy
veteran
    #94396 - 07/15/00 02:18 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

It really does depend on the person ... I know my home-boy John only took 1.75 or so grams for his first time, and was in another world. Didn't respond at all to outside stimuli. He came out of it after about 30 minutes, but what a weird time that was. If you can converse and share your ideas/insights it's always fun to discuss them with friends.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies