Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: First "real" trip
    #1659424 - 06/24/03 08:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

My second trip ever happened yesterday afternoon. Two friends and I camped at a semi-remote campsite in a beautiful forest. On the first day we explored the area, cooked some amazing food, and just took it all in. On the second day, at about 2PM, my friend and I dosed 3.2 grams of cubensis, while the third friend got sudden apprehension and decided to abstain. My only previous trip had been on 1.8 grams, and I?d had a great time. We figured we would eat the shrooms, gather some firewood for our cooking fire, and by the time we were back we?d be trippin. I made it about half way to the spot before I had to go back to camp and sit down. By 20 minutes after ingestion, we were both tripping hard. I sat back in my chair and felt waves of psilocybin coming and going, lifting off quite fast. My body started to react with a sort of vassal-vagal feeling (about to pass out) and I lost my vision for a few seconds. I think it was just the nervousness and the amazement acting in unison. By 30 minutes, I had to go lay down in the tent, I was too cold outside. I saw lattices of eyes everywhere, and my friends eyes would droop off the side of his face when I looked at him. My friend and I layed in the tent and proceeded to lost part of our egoes. We were talking to eachother in the tiniest fragmented sentences, but we were able to fully communicate. By the peak, I couldn?t figure out the difference between him and me. We spent about an hour sending ourselves on tangents of thought, communicating practically telepathically. Topics of conversation would ?will themselves into existence? as fiberous strands between us, and show us new and amazing nuances of the universe. I could hear these as words (coming from my mouth or my friends) and see them as closed eye visuals. After the peak, when I was able to walk again, I went outside to take a piss and was knocked on my ass by the visuals. Everything was breathing and spinning, I saw patterens, faces, pictures in every tree, every rock. Every panel on my car looked like it was bubbling out about 3 feet. When I was urinating, my pee came out red. I knew about the red-shift phemomenon, so I didn?t let this worry me. As I looked up at the forest around me, the trees started to fold in on eachother, and my entire field of vision became a kaleidoscope. It was almost too much, so I went back into the tent, back outside, back in, back outside, I couldn?t get comfortable with the temperatures. I had moments of ecstasy, moments of terror. My friend and I spent a lot of the trip discussing who is older in wisdom years in certain aspects of life. At one point, the only way I could understand my self was when my friend said I am talented at music, while he is talented at sex. We decided we were hippies because we loved everything, positivity flowed from everything. When non-tripping friend came back, he expressed boredom, and our trips started to go downhill. My second friend seemed to have a horrible time. At one point, he thought he was a vampire and the sunlight was going to kill him. Later he imagined he was gay (although he isn?t). Then he thought he was the loneliest person in the world. He brought my trip down pretty hard too, and for the rest of the trip we kept trying to decide if it was a good trip or a bad trip. It was pretty hard to understand what ?good? was in the first place. Around the fifth hour we were almost fully down, still seeing faces in the leaves, but not so emotionally volatile, and we were able to walk around and interact with people easily. Overall it was an amazing experience, but hopefully there won?t be a sober person who complains of boredom around next time, that really sent both of us trippers on a ?guilt trip.?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemushroomviking
Electric WhiskerButton

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: Trip Report: First "real" trip [Re: Noviseer]
    #1660365 - 06/25/03 03:16 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like a pretty good trip. Kind of sounds similar to mine, in how you saw faces in a lot of things. I saw a lot of faces the last time I did mushrooms, which was my second time.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Trip Report: First "real" trip [Re: Noviseer]
    #1660441 - 06/25/03 04:02 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a cool trip. I get frustrated with the temperature at times when im tripping just cant get bloody comfortable. LOL I feel sorry for your sober friend who got bored but then again it was self inflicted. I have to say thas trying to figure out if a trip was good or bad while your coming down seems a little silly. Theres an easy way to tell do you look back it with nostalgic fondness or with an unexplainable fear..

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: First "real" trip [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1660737 - 06/25/03 07:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I had the exact thing happen to me on my last trip. One of my friends pussed out at the last minute and ended up whining about being bored the whole time

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
Re: Trip Report: First "real" trip [Re: ]
    #1660747 - 06/25/03 07:15 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thats why i like to trip by myself or with a lover, having a lover around is the (insert awesome word here) it is so hard to explain it or even think about love while u are beshroomed but it is the most wonderfull thing to do.!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First "real" trip [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1660794 - 06/25/03 08:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

st0nedphucker said:
I have to say thas trying to figure out if a trip was good or bad while your coming down seems a little silly. Theres an easy way to tell do you look back it with nostalgic fondness or with an unexplainable fear..

Yea it does seem silly in retrospect, but we were pretty confused at the moment :grin:  Its too bad our friend didn't dose with us, he pitched in for the shroomies and came up camping with the intention of doing them, but oh well.  Anyway the trip went well enough that we both unanimously agreed that we want to close the summer with a trip, just as we kicked it off with that one.  Possibly at the beach, with a smaller dose so we can walk around, explore (in the real world) and what not.  We still have an ounce minus 6.4 grams left...Even though my friend thought he was a vampire and saw himself as a lonely poker addict, he says in retrospect he enjoyed his trip very much, so there ya go.  Our favorite part of the trip was the visuals, any suggestions on emphasizing those in our next trip (smoking weed on the comedown, etc.)? 

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience