Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
frenulum breve
    #9365442 -

K, so I was born in Europe, and they're not big on the whole circumcision thing, and neither were my parents I guess.  Moved back to the states, where baby-genital-mutilation is commonplace.  Fast forward several years, and now my frenulum (little strand of flesh, kinda looks like the thing under your tongue) is too short, and thusly I am unable to retract my foreskin fully.  It pulls down a little but just wont go any further.  I probably should have told my doctor about it a while ago, but I never really thought much about it until recently.  I believe a simply procedure can correct this, but I bet its fucking expensive, and, still living with parents, I am not looking forward to the conversation when I tell them I need minor penis surgery.  Its gonna be embarassing as fuck and I wish it wasnt me.  I found a post here of some brave soul performing the surgery on himself, but holy sweet fucking christ I do not have the stomach nor the steady hands for that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9365459 -

Don't even fucking think of doing it yourself, dude. Mutilating your cock for life because you're bashful about talking to your parents and a doc is fucking retarded.

I was born in the SE United States and wasn't circumcised, which I thought was weird and never brought it up with my folks. Hell, I didn't even know I wasn't circumcised until I was like 17 (just always knew I needed to clean my junk and what-not)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9365640 -

if you've been managing all this time is it actually that bad?
getting circumcised at this age wouldn't be the most pleasant experience bro..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9365710 -

no shit, huh  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9365736 -

You can probably stretch it.

Everyday, as often as you can, pull your foreskin down as far as it'll go, and hold it there for a while. It should stretch with time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9365839 -

At around 14 I had to get an emergency circumcision.  I ended up having stitches around the circumference of my dick (it still works fine), but for your own sake don't circumcise yourself!  It sucked royally having the weird old doctor guy touching my dick, but I shudder to think what would have happened if I had tried to do it myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9366009 -

yeah dude stretch it.

its a tradition in my family to stretch the skin there at a young age so that even the uncircumcized dick when erect looks perfectly cleancut just like circumcized.  only better


+ the slippy slidy skin action.  trust me you dont want to get rid of that.  girls tell me i have a great dick and i think that has something to do with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: frenulum breve [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9366047 -

i'm not circumcised either and wouldn't think of having it done. ime women enjoy it better. i've had quite a few girls that were very excited about it. they say its a better sensation than a circumcised penis. stick with what you've got.

#6-why did you have to have emergency circumcision?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The underside of my foreskin itches if I don't wash it everyday Anonymous 1,210 10 01/05/11 06:10 PM
by Anonymous
* operating on my own penis
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,881 37 07/03/08 12:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Thats it
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 714 25 12/03/09 04:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Sexual novice, clumsy, impotent, gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,961 39 11/15/07 07:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,623 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone Uncut?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 3,212 120 05/16/09 08:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Uncircumcised
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,751 64 08/13/08 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* If you are circumcised you are a lesser being
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 520 23 04/01/17 07:04 PM
by george castanza

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
366 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.