Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363194 -

magikgrl said:
How bout both :laugh:



Heh heh...sweeeet.:tongue:

Well, LNC, its that time again...that time when I try to go to sleep, only to check LNC every five minutes anyway...peace!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: mr.bixby]
    #9363196 -

Floating black line in my eyes, what are you? Why are you here? Why do you distract me so? :grrr:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363208 -

Sup gize?
Drinking for the first time in ages, waiting for a friend to come over to smoke me out.
:psychsplit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: skin_]
    #9363217 -

What are you medicated and drinking on skin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363220 -

magikgrl said:
Depends on what I get in return :smirk: :cool:



posttits :crankey:  lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363245 -

I want this sign :


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363247 -

:turkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363249 -

HappyTrippin said:
I want this sign :



cant see image


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363254 -



--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: mr.bixby]
    #9363260 -

mr.bixby said:
What are you medicated and drinking on skin?



Arr, I should update that. That was from a few days ago when I found 5mg Xanax under my TV. I've never actually drunk on a benzo/opiate. But I guess I barely drink.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363263 -

lols. i like the one outside the fire dept " dont even think about parking here" lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363310 -

Bed is calling. Night guys.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363315 -

HappyTrippin said:
Floating black line in my eyes, what are you? Why are you here? Why do you distract me so? :grrr:


cell bundles floating on your eye, i see them too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9363356 -

I just got blazed with the guy down the hall that always needs water when blazing, and he got delusional.  He thought some minivan parked by had people in it talking about us.  And it was rediculous, i had to smoke 1/2 the joint cuz half way through he was like "im good dude" and i was like :awesome: and then i killed it:)


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9363379 -

One of the funniest things i have ever seen

http://www.wimp.com/legaldrugs/


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9363397 -

4000

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9363433 -

It's pretty Fucking Scummy, but I'm Doing actual laundry for the first time in months. (many many months)

I'll always be Gutter as fuck at heart,hah.

:rockon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9363438 -

Whooo! Done with my last paper of the semester. Fuxxor yes!!! I've celebrated with a 6 pack to the dome. Good times. Deth Klok just did Yopo too :lol:

Good times

fuck school


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9363457 -

grats mang. that's a great feeling, finishing a paper at 4am lol.

i'm out for the night. work in 5 hours :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: JT]
    #9363474 -

it's not 4 yet. I finished by like 1


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Sunday Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
TYL3R 12,907 322 08/08/05 07:54 AM
by Organic
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Macey Howard 2,278 13 07/29/15 05:21 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* LNC.....
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,849 49 11/27/05 02:24 AM
by LazyGnome
* LNC of the night?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 10,416 211 09/13/05 02:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,226 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* McDonald's sells toy SUV's to children Silversoul 2,746 13 08/11/06 07:42 PM
by I2ancid
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,577 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.