Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: JT]
    #9363027 -

i was just in a chat room on AOL with a bunch of these kids i used to know in high school. i was like, "damn guys it's so nice to be home on break. i can finally drink good beer. no more of that shitty natty."

they were all like "dude, who drinks on a fucking wednesday night?"

oh well, back to the shroomery :lol: :dancingshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: JT]
    #9363033 -

justin_thyme said:
congrats. want a cookie?



Haha, funny I just got done bakin em.

Choco chip too


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363042 -

So...are you gonna come over here and give me some cookies, or not!? lol


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: JT]
    #9363044 -

justin_thyme said:
i was just in a chat room on AOL with a bunch of these kids i used to know in high school. i was like, "damn guys it's so nice to be home on break. i can finally drink good beer. no more of that shitty natty."

they were all like "dude, who drinks on a fucking wednesday night?"

oh well, back to the shroomery :lol: :dancingshroom:



:cheers:

We do!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363047 -



chocolate filled snickerdoodles :laugh:rool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363054 -

Ima Trooper said:
So...are you gonna come over here and give me some cookies, or not!? lol



she wouldnt even bring me cookies and i offered her some midis :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9363057 -

circularvortex said:
justin_thyme said:
i was just in a chat room on AOL with a bunch of these kids i used to know in high school. i was like, "damn guys it's so nice to be home on break. i can finally drink good beer. no more of that shitty natty."

they were all like "dude, who drinks on a fucking wednesday night?"

oh well, back to the shroomery :lol: :dancingshroom:



:cheers:

We do!



*cracks beer* :cheers:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9363058 -

I'm tired after thet acid trip and not getting any sleep for 24 hours straight I'm wiped. I tried, I layed in bed from 5 until 8 am and just said fuck it and got up. Night everybody! :sleep:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363060 -

Depends on what I get in return :smirk: :cool:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363061 -

last time i saw my sister she made me some Chocolate mint chip cookies.

it was the definition of :awesome: 





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363066 -

I usually get pretty shitty drunk on tuesdays, too :lol:

Wednesday is a recovery day to just crack a few and sip.  A bowl sounds really nice too....


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363084 -

magikgrl said:
Depends on what I get in return :smirk: :cool:



Hmmmm...I think I've got something here you might enjoy.:hehehe:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9363107 -

Oh and Happy Hump Day everyone :doggystyle:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363110 -

I catch your drift.  You've gotta come to me, though.  I'm lazy. :naughty:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363115 -

That was yesterday...such a blond:rolleyes:


:lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363138 -

:spanking:

Thursday doesn't start til I wake up :tongue:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Edited by magikgrl (12/04/08 12:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363149 -

Hmmmm...is that a threat or a promise;) But I think you meant:spank:



Or maybe:badslave:

:lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363168 -

:ass2mouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363179 -

How bout both :laugh:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come one come all to the LNC!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9363183 -

circularvortex said:
justin_thyme said:
i was just in a chat room on AOL with a bunch of these kids i used to know in high school. i was like, "damn guys it's so nice to be home on break. i can finally drink good beer. no more of that shitty natty."

they were all like "dude, who drinks on a fucking wednesday night?"

oh well, back to the shroomery :lol: :dancingshroom:



:cheers:

We do!



Natties? :boo: 
Drinking quality beer on Wednesndays or anyday you feel like it-- :toast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Sunday Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
TYL3R 12,908 322 08/08/05 07:54 AM
by Organic
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Macey Howard 2,278 13 07/29/15 05:21 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* LNC.....
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,849 49 11/27/05 02:24 AM
by LazyGnome
* LNC of the night?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 10,416 211 09/13/05 02:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,226 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* McDonald's sells toy SUV's to children Silversoul 2,746 13 08/11/06 07:42 PM
by I2ancid
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,577 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.