Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What should I eat for dinner?
    #9359703 -

I can't think of shit. Only thing that's comming to mind is hamburgers and hamburger helper lol. I've had about 7 hamburgers in the last few days. Gimme some easy to make cheap ideas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9359732 -

make some homemade hamburger pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9359753 -

I'm tired of hamburger though, I wanna get something different. And making a pizza is too much work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9359765 -

sloppy joes.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9359777 -

That chick will be in porno soon.

That or some tacos...Or some chicken spaghetti.

This is my favorite cheap reasonably quick dish:

1.) Take some chicken breasts and brown them on both sides
2.) Boil up some rice enough to cover one of your baking dishes leaving it quite not done
3.) Put a layer of rice with a layer of cream of chicken in the dish
4.) Put the chicken breasts in
5.) Put a layer of rice on top and a layer of cream of chicken
6.) Bake on 375 until you feel it's done..Check the inside of a piece of chicken usually around an hour or so
7.) Sprinkle some cheese on top and let it melt in the oven
8.) Sprinkle some seasoning on top of it

You can mix in the cream of chicken and rice before adding it to the dish if you want...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9359782 -

steak

or fish

or shrimp over pasta


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9359795 -

throw a steak on the grill

medium rare..rare!!


--------------------
a bad trip really aint a bad trip if u learn from it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: ToadStoolFool]
    #9359865 -

I'm going to try and make some sloppy joes, I hope they don't suck. I have no green peppers and I'm using dijon mustard. I've got all the ingredients otherwise though so that it is. Ground beef it is again lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: MHbound]
    #9359901 -

MHbound said:
That chick will be in porno soon.

That or some tacos...Or some chicken spaghetti.

This is my favorite cheap reasonably quick dish:

1.) Take some chicken breasts and brown them on both sides
2.) Boil up some rice enough to cover one of your baking dishes leaving it quite not done
3.) Put a layer of rice with a layer of cream of chicken in the dish
4.) Put the chicken breasts in
5.) Put a layer of rice on top and a layer of cream of chicken
6.) Bake on 375 until you feel it's done..Check the inside of a piece of chicken usually around an hour or so
7.) Sprinkle some cheese on top and let it melt in the oven
8.) Sprinkle some seasoning on top of it

You can mix in the cream of chicken and rice before adding it to the dish if you want...



good recepie, but i would swap out the cream of chicken for cream of mushroom and add some fresh onions and mushrooms in the casserole as well.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: supra]
    #9359945 -

Yea, there are definitely things to add to it. Those are both good additions. The cream of mushrooms is also good, but I like the chicken for some reason...I don't know it went with the rice better or something.

Good call on the additions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9359958 -

krypto2000 said:
I can't think of shit. Only thing that's comming to mind is hamburgers and hamburger helper lol. I've had about 7 hamburgers in the last few days. Gimme some easy to make cheap ideas.




Eat some MUSHROOOOOOMS :eek:


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #9360026 -

Knorrs "Rice sides" at the supermarket are clutch. Cook in 7 minutes in the pot, easy and delicious.

I also make chicken parm a lot.

Shrimp Scampi aint hard if your feeling a little cheffish, All you need is pasta, shrimp, butter and garlic. Put a little spinach in there to dazzle it up.

Sweat and Sour meatballs are easy all you need is grape jelly and canned chilli(without beans). Mix the two in a pot, slow cook for about 30 min. Add frozen meatballs halfway through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I eat for dinner? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9360033 -

krypto2000 said:
I can't think of shit.



Funny, that's what I was about to suggest.


--------------------
Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Now I know why you aren't supposed to eat lots of corn
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,625 31 08/10/04 07:41 PM
by Adom
* ethics of eating meat.......(continued from here more pix)
( 1 2 3 all )
calishroomer 9,363 47 02/04/03 03:17 AM
by GagePLoungin
* what i had for dinner last night
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 4,080 48 08/02/04 07:06 AM
by Adom
* Dinner Dankman 856 11 03/29/04 10:50 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I'm not a fan of fast food, but that was a AWESOME hamburger. MOTH 1,340 15 04/21/05 05:16 PM
by PawPaw
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420
* High ? Eat this ! PrisonSong 618 5 04/21/05 10:28 PM
by D4NK
* making dinner LethalX5 1,309 15 02/14/05 02:26 PM
by agr8fulchick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
641 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.