Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Matt Cassel
    #9299800 -

Has probably made himself 40-million dollars in the last two weeks.

After throwing for 400 yards last weekend, he threw for 415 today.  That is a mammoth amount of yards, even considering he's throwing to Randy Moss.  Some team hard up for a quarterback is going to give him a crazy amount of money.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9302786 -

geez and i used to throw water balloons at him when we were kids...wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9303114 -

yup


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9303167 -

How about this scenario?  Favre leads Jets to Superbowl win, then announces retirement immediately afterwards, and Jets sign Cassel to four or five year deal, he with intimate knowledge of the Pats' workings and all. Hmmmm. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9303172 -

I'd be very cautious of signing him. Even though he has looked good, I'd be afraid of an Anderson-Browns type situation where a QB has a fluke year and then they dump money into him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9303769 -

First post from my new phone! Woot!

Okay. That said, I dont think a big contract in the NFL is such a big deal
because most contracts arent guaranteed, right? It would seem to me to be a bigger risk to not lock up a young QB when you have the chance


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9303911 -

That'd be pretty solid.
But I want an Eli dynasty, because I love seeing mediapersons eat it.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9303963 -

Well the team the Jets beat in the Superbowl will be the Giants, if that makes you feel better.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9304175 -

I would love to see the Jets make it to the superbowl

Jets vs. Cowboys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9305081 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
How about this scenario?  Favre leads Jets to Superbowl win



Just how many grams did you eat today?  I think that many shrooms would scare even  me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9306331 -

I'd like to see Cassel go to Detroit and be out of the league in a couple of years. I think most of it is coaching but If anyone thinks Cassel is going to do well in the playoffs I would beg to differ, evensomuch to bet a decent sum in my neighboring state Nevada against the Pats and whoever they match up, most likely in the wild card round when the pressure is on. 
:snow:

And just because the Jets beat the Titans I think it's a bit early to jump on the Jets bandwagon.  Would love to see it happen but it's a longshot.


--------------------
finality [faɪˈnælɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. the condition or quality of being final or settled; conclusiveness.
2. a final or conclusive act

Long live the Shroomery and I'm done with it.:toast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: mr.bixby]
    #9307511 -

the irony of this whole situation with him putting up big numbers as of late, is that he's prob going to get a huge contract in the offseason in an attempt by some desperate ass team to turn their franchise around while in the end sending them spiraling in the opposite direction. he has the best coach in football and a shitload of talent around him, of course he will put up big numbers. hes still not close to bradys skill level.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: relativexistance]
    #9307752 -

Most of the Patriots decent starters are out, Moss excluded.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9310757 -

Redstorm said:
I'd be very cautious of signing him. Even though he has looked good, I'd be afraid of an Anderson-Browns type situation where a QB has a fluke year and then they dump money into him.



Yea, I had my doubts about anderson even last year, he did throw almost 20 picks, and had a low completion percentage, he mostly just threw up long ones to edwards, I think anderson is a talent though and will find a home somewhere and succeed, hes played really well for being so young, if i was the lions, I'd be looking at anderson, hes got big arm and they got quite the wide out.


--------------------
- V

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9310776 -

KillerPicklez said:
I would love to see the Jets make it to the superbowl

Jets vs. Cowboys?



god i hate the jets, thomas jones has to be the most boring starting running back in the nfl. I never really liked Coles to much either. I want to see Arizona go shoot it out with the colts in the Superbowl, even though that is highly unlikely. I suspect that the Giants are going to face Pittsburgh.


--------------------
- V

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Matt Cassel Redstorm 808 16 11/16/08 10:44 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Matt Cassel Trade
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 2,987 46 03/07/09 01:15 PM
by huricanedrew
* Anderson seems a little butthurt TrancedShroom 1,106 17 12/03/10 02:26 PM
by NoOneImportant
* rich franklin vs anderson silva (oct 14th)
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,428 36 10/16/06 04:30 PM
by sucklesworth
* Brett Favre to J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets Madtowntripper 2,998 19 08/10/08 09:36 PM
by deadHead321
* Did the Jets really just beat the Pats?
( 1 2 3 all )
LiquidSmoke 3,867 42 09/25/09 11:35 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Superbowl Predictions
( 1 2 all )
Frenchfry7 2,720 26 01/24/10 04:47 PM
by zappaisgod
* From what you've seen, who's gonna be in the superbowl?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spazn420 6,319 73 10/27/08 06:40 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
999 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.