Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Matt Cassel
    #9242662 -

So, clearly he's going to be sought after in this coming up week free agent QB market.

Where do you think he'll end up? Teams that could use a QB include KC, Minn (if they don't trust Tavaris), TB, Det,  and SF.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much I buy into Cassel, but if he plays like he has recently he clearly would be an upgrade for a lot of teams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9242688 -

*upcoming

*weak

Are you high?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9242725 -

I woke up like 3 minutes before I typed that. :lol:

Not nearly enough sleep to be coherent at that time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9245037 -

I want Tampa to get Colt McCoy, he reminds me a lot of Garcia who works so well in the system.
But he's younger, faster, stronger and has a significantly stronger arm.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9245065 -

Then Gruden can decide he hates him a few weeks and destroy his career like he does every other QB that he touches!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9245346 -

QBs that were decent to start with have done all right under Gruden.
Simms just always sucked, going back to Texas he didn't do shit, it was always Major Applewhite coming in to win the big games.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9253557 -

wait...is this matt cassel person you're talking about...does he have an older brother named jack?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9254117 -

Redstorm said:
I woke up like 3 minutes before I typed that. :lol:

Not nearly enough sleep to be coherent at that time.



so when you woke up the first thing you though about was Matt Cassel?  :grin:


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: lonestar2004]
    #9254131 -

GOOD MORNING, TEXAS


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9254143 -

Good morning Chicago! what the temp up there?


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: lonestar2004]
    #9254151 -

25 degrees, with a forty percent chance of snow.

Getting ready for some Bears v. Packers.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9254164 -

:cool:


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: lonestar2004]
    #9254240 -

lonestar2004 said:
Redstorm said:
I woke up like 3 minutes before I typed that. :lol:

Not nearly enough sleep to be coherent at that time.



so when you woke up the first thing you though about was Matt Cassel?  :grin:



I woke up and they were talking about him on Mike and Mike.

Madtown: I don't live in Texas anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9254257 -

gotcha, and i thought Madtown was just greeting me with a good morning?


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9254268 -

Yeah, I was talking to Lonestar.

If I was talking to you I would say "Whats Up, Lawyer Boy?"

Also, I listen to Mike and Mike every morning driving to work.

I feel like we have a bond now.

:grouphug:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9254286 -

Also, not going to law school. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Matt Cassel [Re: Redstorm]
    #9254301 -

Oh Whatever.

I'll just call you "Bob" then.

Bob Bob Bob.

How'd'ya'lik'dem'pples, boy?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Matt Cassel Madtowntripper 999 14 11/25/08 01:18 PM
by Voido
* Matt Cassel Trade
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 2,987 46 03/07/09 01:15 PM
by huricanedrew
* Hey Matt, remember this KillerPicklez 616 11 05/05/09 11:19 AM
by whattheheck
* Matt Holliday traded to Oakland Athletics OneMoreRobot3021 962 5 11/14/08 03:05 PM
by zappaisgod
* Bye bye Cutlass
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 3,861 62 04/04/09 02:45 PM
by whattheheck
* The NFL Trend of Hiring Young Coaches Madtowntripper 939 7 04/04/09 01:11 PM
by whattheheck
* Week 1 observations Sombie 1,517 17 09/18/09 01:01 PM
by Sombie
* For fantasy football Mickalopagus 421 11 08/19/09 07:49 AM
by KillerPicklez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
808 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.