Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Corporations? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #9253457 -

my bad on responding to the wrong person.

however, that is bullshit. 6.55x8x5x4=1048-10%=$944 a month after taxes, let's say average housing is $400, although it's more likely 5 or 600, that leaves around 300 for food and savings, fucking forget about it if you have kids. this is called wage slavery.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9253495 -

if you're trying to save money and living off minimum wage, probably a bad idea to spend more than 300 a month on rent.  one hundred for bills and other expenses, 100 for food and other expenses, 444 per month in savings, or about 5k per year in savings.

and maybe you're really motivated and you decide to work two park time jobs so you get a total of 50 hours a week. that an extra 2800 per year in savings.

having kids is a very bad idea if you're trying to save money.

also there are usually some welfare programs.  right now in my state i'm eligible for a little over 300$ per month in food stamps, and if i was working full time minimum wage it would be about 100 per month, which is pretty much my whole food budget, giving me an extra 1200 per year in savings.

not to mention, if you're full of ambition you're probably going to look for a job at least slightly better than minimum wage, perhaps just a dollar an hour more, which would add like an extra 2000 per year in savings.

personal responsibility.  Poor people in the US are like rich people in poor countries.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9254217 -

KrishnaDreamer said:
it takes money to make money, some people don't have rich mommies and daddies to help them pay for assets or invest in business', many people have to live the slave wage life or else they die, they can't save up enough to buy assets or invest in stocks because they're getting paid shit wage, further, investing involves risk, the average joe cannot afford to take such risks, or else they risk the chance of some mother fucking douche bag ceo stealing their money or going into debt.

here's another fact: blacks or latinos earn less than white people by approximately 10k less, 20k for women in comparison to men. there's blatant discrimination when it comes to wages. and in addition to the dissolution to many worker's unions that i posted about earlier.

yes, make the people work for you, steal their money for your benefit, we'll see who gets the last laugh when the proletariat are tired of being slaves.



Really? How do you know? What investment opportunities have you looked into, and studied?

You're spewing out more poor/middle class mentality, that makes you people what you are. You all believe ohhh, I can't do it, I don't have money. I'll never be rich, so I'll sit back and bitch about the corporations.

Want to know how much money I had when I got started? 200 bucks. Yep 200 bucks. Know what I did? I started educating my self, then I moved back home, and I saved money for a year, then I started investing. My first Investment was only 1500 bucks by the way.

Yes it takes risk, but if you're under 30, you shouldn't be so afraid of risk.

Oh and also, You've made your self a slave, not me or anyone else. Not the gov, not some CEO, not any corporation. Your schooling failed you by not teaching you about finances and business ethics. You never learned how to spend money, so you, YOURSELF ran up debt, because you wanted "nice" things you couldn't afford. SO YOU took out loans, and YOU maxed out credit cards, and YOU bought a house you couldn't afford. Now that you've made your self a slave, and the ONLY source of income is your JOB, you're a SLAVE to that job.

Thanks for making my company money btw.




--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Edited by TrippinTeddy (11/16/08 10:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9254269 -

If you're making $6.55 and decide to have children, you deserve every bit of shittiness that comes your way for being so damn stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254408 -

Quote:
TrippinTeddy said:Yes I pay taxes after all my EXPENSES, expenses are fucking everything! Poor and middle class pay taxes, then they pay expenses. I pay expenses and get taxed on what is left over, which is nothing compared to what you pay. I expense everything, food, gass, my car, my clothing, my electric bill, my water bill, my rent, everything is business, and when it comes time to actually pay taxes, im paying far less than the poor and middle class. 



You're basically endorsing welfare here. You realize that right?

Poor people find ways to exploit the laws just like rich people do. Do you have a problem with that?

Also, I doubt you can legally claim all the expenses you claim to claim. I think what you're doing is tax fraud. Either that or you really aren't making money.

Edited by Baby_Hitler (11/16/08 11:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254422 -

Check into corporate tax laws and get back to me on that. Corporations have huge tax loop holes.

No I don't condone welfare, and I don't see where you got that idea. I'm just making you people realize how ignorant you are. You blame the gov, and corporations for most of your problems, when in reality, you've created your own problems.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254436 -

Whoops, I quoted the wrong post.

Read it again. it makes a little more sense now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254447 -

I don't see how thats endorsing welfare :shrug:

All I'm saying is I've found ways around taxes. I didn't just sit around and bitch about them like most americans. I read into tax laws because I didn't want to give a giant chunk of my wage to the government. I use a corporation to do this.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254458 -

Quote:
You blame the gov, and corporations for most of your problems, when in reality, you've created your own problems.



Jumping in the end here... but I agree with this completely.  People blame the govt. and corporations for their problems (economic or otherwise) but in fact they cause their own problems (or its just bad luck).  For the most part, govt and corporations have liberated and empowered the masses in ways completely unknown generations ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254467 -

And some of them have found ways around working. What's wrong with that?

You both take advantage of government loopholes for your own benefit. What's the difference?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9254480 -

DieCommie said:
Quote:
You blame the gov, and corporations for most of your problems, when in reality, you've created your own problems.



Jumping in the end here... but I agree with this completely.  People blame the govt. and corporations for their problems (economic or otherwise) but in fact they cause their own problems (or its just bad luck).  For the most part, govt and corporations have liberated and empowered the masses in ways completely unknown generations ago.



The educational system doesn't teach people how to become successful. It teaches them how to be employees. Government IS part of the problem. A big part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254495 -

The difference is I'm making and circulating money back into the system. People on welfare are living off poor and middle class people. They generally give nothing back, and are a virus living off the system. People on Welfare are usually lazy, idiots that aren't worth a damn. I would have zero problem doing away with welfare. Medicare and Social Security as well. Those two taxes alone are 15% of your income. That you may never see at this point, if you're still young.

I say do away with social security, and teach people at an early age about finances, and investments. Our economy would most likely blossom. With out social security, it would force people to think about their future, and it would force people to address money issues, which the poor and middle class just HATE to think about. That is how they got them selfs into debt in the first place.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254509 -

Baby_Hitler said:
The educational system doesn't teach people how to become successful. It teaches them how to be employees. Government IS part of the problem. A big part.



I agree with this 100%

We are taught to be employees.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254515 -

I wasnt taught to be an employee.  I wasnt taught to be successful either...  I was taught math, science and history etc.

What does that mean to be taught to be an employee?

edit - (Thats a real question, Im interested in your answers.  You wont find me defending the stalinist school system and teachers union at all)

Edited by Qubit (11/16/08 11:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9254533 -

No, see the people get their welfare checks, and then spend them.  They use that money to buy goods and services, and eventually the money winds up back in the rich people's pockets.

Despite what Reagan said, money doesn't trickle down. It trickles up.

At least we agree that the schools need to teach people how to be successful instead of workers. But then, who would work for you? You wouldn't have any more suckers to do all your work for you and you would go out of business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254542 -

People should just sell crack.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9254551 -

Quote:
But then, who would work for you? You wouldn't have any more suckers to do all your work for you and you would go out of business.



This assumes that all people would take advantage of this situation, which I think is a false assumption.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9254560 -

School teaches you to go to school, get good grades and get a secure job. Thats all it teaches you. This mentality makes you an employee.

Successful people do not have to be educated. Success is determined on how you spend your money. Successful people do not gather shiny toys, and debt. Successful people instead gather assets and invest with their money first. Once those assets and investments provide another source of income, they are no longer reliant on a job. Employees will always be reliant on a job, since it is their only source of income. They didn't spend their money on assets or anything else that will bring money in, instead they just spent their money. Most of the time on things they cannot afford. They pile up debt. Successful people work a job only as a source of income which they can use towards investments and assets. They work until their assets provide enough income they no longer have to work. With multiple sources of income, they now can AFFORD nice things, with out acquiring debt, and paying high interest rates.

School does teach math, history, ect, but they don't teach people anything else beyond, go to school, get good grades get a good job. They don't teach people how to spend money, how to balance finances, how to invest. They teach you to go to work, pile up debt and be a good citizen.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9254565 -

DieCommie said:
I wasnt taught to be an employee.  I wasnt taught to be successful either...  I was taught math, science and history etc.

What does that mean to be taught to be an employee?

edit - (Thats a real question, Im interested in your answers.  You wont find me defending the stalinist school system and teachers union at all)



Were you taught economics, or investing, shopping for insurance, or business management? My school had a one semester class on economics. There are so many skills they don't teach that are more important than some of the ones that they do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corporations? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9256712 -

TrippinTeddy said:
I say do away with social security, and teach people at an early age about finances, and investments. Our economy would most likely blossom. With out social security, it would force people to think about their future, and it would force people to address money issues, which the poor and middle class just HATE to think about. That is how they got them selfs into debt in the first place.



I don't think it would work very well.  The economy is fueled by huge numbers of people spending their money stupidly.  If everyone was money savvy, it would be a lot more difficult to make money.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Documentary: The Corporation. Run, don't walk! Phishgrrl 677 6 11/05/04 12:21 PM
by Jim
* When do you know you have a drug problem?
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 2,217 20 10/25/04 04:56 PM
by Adden
* Internet problems... Krishna 917 4 02/23/04 05:50 PM
by Karellen
* Problems/benefits that come with height
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 4,039 22 11/20/03 07:23 PM
by DoctorJ
* HELP!! with car problem ShroomyMcPot 1,081 8 04/07/04 11:14 AM
by ShroomyMcPot
* My problems with this country
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 2,738 22 11/20/03 10:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Help me find my problem child shirt! Annom 1,309 16 03/20/04 02:44 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,490 topic views. 7 members, 84 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.